Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Story Of Yugi and The Dimmension Swappers ❯ The Day We Met ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I, Dark_one3, do not own Yu-gi-oh, nor my friend (Sabotage) or Rainyday. And we never will or else we wouldn't be writing stories for you!




~~The Real World ~~


"Come on, Kishanta, It will be fun!!!" said Sab Makari to one of her best friends Kishanta Melika. The two were eating lunch in the courtyard of the school and Sab had become bored. The girls had (with two other friends) found a portal through a strange black hole behind the bushes into the Yu-Gi-Oh world, currently Sab was trying to convince Kishanta to go there with her.



"Uhhh. . . fine but you owe me I really hate Yugi!!" replied Kishanta slightly sweatdropping thinking of the short goody, good, spiky haired duelist with a shudder.



"YAY!!!!!!!!" Sab cheered, "Don't worry, we won't go near the dog so we obviously won't go near Yugi." Stated Sab.


"OKAY, BUT LETS BE QUICK!!!!!!!" shouted Kishanta, "I don't want to be mistaken for a student!! That would be

. . . well" Kishanta winced thinking even thinking about it. Sab jumped up in excitement and pulled Kishanta into the strange black hole.

~~At Domino High School~~


Kishanta and Sab ran into Domino High "OWWWW!!!! Watch where you're going you little. . ." Exclaimed Sab.


/Damn it you said I wouldn't have to see that brat Yugi./ Interrupted Kishanta through mind link. (Note the slashy things mean that we are talking through mind link one / is for Kishanta (ME) and two // are for Sab)


"Sorry. . ." said Yugi apologetically trying to help Sab up, Sab quickly pushed him off her and stood up.


"Huh?" asked Sab in confusion.


"I said sorry," exclaimed Yugi again. Sab blinked, "Sorry? Huh? What does that mean?"



"Great." said Kishanta sarcastically, "Now I have to see his face and stupid spiky hair"


-The bell rings-


"Who are you?" Questioned Yugi who hadn't seem to notice Kishanta's remark and was busy staring at her.


//Great. . . now I get to experience his annoyingness close up. *Shudder* as long as I don't meet Tea . . .no fucking friendship speeches//


/HEY!! I'm the one you promised to that I didn't have to even see his face!!/


//Quit complaining I tried//

/Tried and failed miserably!/


"Ummm hello? Is anyone listening I did ask you a question!" stated Yugi trying to get the two girls attention.


"Huh" Exclaimed Kishanta and Sab at the same time


"What did you say?" asked Kishanta.

"Who are. . ." began Yugi before he was cut of by his angry looking teacher


"Excuse me children the school has been in session for 10 min now, and Yugi you should have been in class 11 min ago!!" shouted the Teacher angrily


"Ohh!" Exclaimed the Teacher excitedly when she saw Kishanta and Sab, "You must be the new students . . .but where on earth are your uniforms...oh well I'll take you to go get some, and Yugi you should hurry up to class and be seated before I get back. You understand?" Yugi nodded quickly as he got up and scurried off to class. Kishanta sent a very angry looking glare over to Sab. Sab just pretended to shudder in fear as she stuck her tongue out at her friend.


~~20 min later~~


"Ok, class, now lets welcome our new students. . .ummm, sorry, what are your names?"



"Kishanta. . ." Kishanta said menacingly, as though anyone defying her would not live to see tomorrow (which was probably true).


"None of your damn business!" Replied Sab with a glare, as students started to snicker.


"Kishanta, take seat behind Yugi Mutou please," said the Teacher with a sigh. She then turned to lecture Sab on proper etiquette.


Kishanta walked over to her seat coldly toward anyone and anything seething at being stuck in the Dueling Bunches high school.

"Hi!!!!" said Yugi politely, obviously trying to impress and befriend her. She pointedly ignored him and took as seat at her new desk.


//Damn teacher . . . I wonder if her blood runs cold. . .// thought Sab thinking about cutting the teacher in to a million pieces, blood all over walls of the classroom, large knife in hand. Kishanta (Being able to see and hear what Sab was thinking sometimes) ignored her. As this happened, Seto Kaiba looked up from his computer and began to stare longingly at Sab, who was obviously completely ignoring the pathetic attempt by the teacher. When the teacher was done, Sab finally said "Name's Sab, don't wear it out." Taking her seat behind Joey and on her way past him spat on his shoe. Kaiba knew he was in love.

~

Announcer Dude: . . .

Dark: What are you doing here?

Announcer Dude: Rainyday was fixing the formatting and she added me in.

Dark: -___-;;; just great.

Announcer Dude: How will Kishanta and Sab do in their new school? Will they become friends with Yugi and the gang? Will Kaiba become Sab's boy friend?


Sabotage: -___-;;; no . . . oh yeah and for the record MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!


Dark: oh, give it a rest already!


Sabotage: Make me!!!! (Sticks tongue out)


Dark: Do you really want to mock me after all that happened to Robin Rainyday for nagging about censors and such?! -___-;;; and what will happen to her soon for adding an evil Announcer Dude?


Sabotage: I like carving knives. . . and pain. . . and evil thoughts. . .


Dark: Uhhh go to next chapter PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! And don't forget to R&R!!!!!

Rainyday: ^___^;; like my formatting?

Dark: -_-;; I really couldn't care less . . .