Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Enter Miharu the mixed-breed! ❯ Enter Kyrie the FireBlade alchemist! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"But Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto argued back at his sensei. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke had been training to go on a B-rank mission but another team had taken it. Naruto threw out his arms in protest but when he did a girl fall in them. So now here he was holding a girl bridal-style that had just fallen out of the sky. Everyone moved closer to get a better look at her and noticed she was 13 years old and had green hair that reached her thighs and she was wearing a red and pink sailor top with a red min skirt that reached the end of her thigh. They also noticed where Naruto's left hand was..... on her thigh. "NARUTO YOU LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW!!!" "But Sakura-chan if I let go i'll drop her..." "We should try to wake her up.." Kakashi suggested. Sakura walked over to the girl and poked her in her nose. "Wake up.. uh....person??" The girl slung her arms around Naruto's neck and flips over so her chest is rubbed against Naruto's shoulder. "Nani??" the girl said sleepily. She let out a little yawn and looked up to see Naruto's face...SILENCE... Since the girl opened her eyes everyone noticed they were a stunning bluish-silver. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ME YOU PERVERT YOUR HAND IS ON MY FRIGGIN THIGH LET GO!!!!!" Naruto let go and the girl fell on her but. She got up and looked up at the sky. "YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND YOU YOU STUPID GENDERLY CONFUSED PALM TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Kakahsi anime sweatdropped and took out a book. The girl walked over to Kakashi and asked, "Whatcha readin'?" He wouldn't tell her so she peeked over his shoulder.....SILENCE..... The girl clapped her hands and smacked them on the ground. Kakashi's book was now in the girl's hands. "Who are you guys?" asked the girl while she was reading the book with a disgusted look on her face. Suddenly the book blew up. "Whoops... sorry 'bout that....." the girl said with a nervous laugh. Sigh, "If you guys won't tell me your names i'll tell you mine. I'm Kyrie Hawkeye Hughes but you can call me Neeko!" "Hey Neeko! I'm Naruto!!" "Hn." Kyrie walked over to Sasuke and said "Me Ky-rie U?" "Hn." "That's not a word." "Hn." "Are you gonna tell me your name or am i gonna hafta name you?" "Hn." "Fine be that way. Hmmmm... let's see... hows about.... Neko Onni?" "How dare you call Sasuke-kun a name!!!" the pink haired girl yelled at Neeko. "I shall call you Pinky!!!" Neeko shouted. "You just grew your hair out to impress Sasuke-kun!!!!!" "What the hell does that have to do with anything? Plus I just met you guys. " "So today we are going to train for another mission." Kakashi says ignoring Neeko. "What am I supposed ta do? Need any help?" asked Neeko. "Hmmmm...." "Please Kakashi-sensei! She looks strong!...and hot to...." "Okay, you can train with us if you want to Kyrie." "Please, call me Neeko. Oh yea i am also the FireBlad alchemist!" "What the heck is an al-ca-mist?" By now Neeko's face looked like -_-'. "Uh... nevermind... it's just a title... Sooo, anyways are we gonna tain or not?" "Okay Neeko will be joining you and for God's sake try to work as a team this time..." 'Almost forgot to change into my training outfit.' Neeko thought to herself as she was now wearing a green bikini covered in a bright silver metal, a silver metal collar around her neck and a silver metal arm covers that reached from her elbows to her wrists. "Okie! Ready when you guys are!" Neeko said with excitement in her voice. The team and Kakashi looked at her and their eyes widened as Naruto and Kakashi got nose bleeds and Sasuke just stared at her as if he were in a trance. "W-w-w-what the h-heck are you w-wearing?!!?" Yelled/asked Sakura. "Nani? It'e my training outfit it's easy ta move around in." suddenly a pink crept over Neeko's cheeks. "I've...uh.. n-never worn it in front of b-boys t-though..." "Would you perverts stop staring at her your'e scaring her!" Sakura yelled at them as they looked away. "Thanks Sakura!!" Neeko clapped her hands and now there is a little Sasuke plushie in Sakura's arms. The boys were watching as Sakura started to 'hug' the little plushie. That is until the plushie's head fell off an rolled over to Neeko's feet.. "Kyaaa!!!" Neeko yelled as she jumped into Kakashi's arms.