Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Demonion Academy ❯ Chapter 1: The exchange student ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hi! It's us again! *waves* as usual the disclaimer is still the same…unfortunately…*sigh*
 
Disclaimer: the anime we're using for this fic; Hellsing, Gundam Wing, Fruits Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Weiss Kreuz, Gravitation, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Naruto all belong to their respective creators. All we own are our own characters, a few pens and pencils and loads of notebooks. Please don't sue.
 
Notes: *meh* = actions
`meh' = thoughts
“meh” = speaking
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1:
The exchange student
 
 
*students murmuring*
 
“Class, can I have your attention please!”, Shigure-sensei tried shouting over all the noise.
*noise dies down and everyone looks in front expectantly*
 
“Hah! Thank you! Finally…”, exclaimed Shigure-sensei. “Anyway, as I was trying to say, we have a new exchange student joining us today. Could you please come in dear?”
 
Haru's POV
`What new student? Since when do we get new students? …o yeah, that Fallen-dude was new…'
 
Alucard's POV
`Cool…a new student…fresh blood…' *chuckles*
 
*doors open and a girl walks in*
 
“…her name is,”, Shigure-sensei said, looked at the new comer and squeeled: “DEMENTIA?! OMG! It's you!”
Shigure-sensei launches himself at Dementia, she on the other hand just steps to the side and watches as Shigure-sensei smacks his face into the door.
“KYAA! Fuck!” screamed Haru, “Not her!”
At the same time a booming voice is heard from the back of the classroom. “BOOYA! It's her! Fuck! My Dementia!!” shrieked Alucard.
 
Dementia's POV
`Hmm, Haru and Alucard? Here? Guess it's not gonna be so bad afterall. Hehe, let the games…begin.'
 
Normal POV
“Well Dementia,” Shigure-sensei spoke, after peeling himself from the door. “If you could please take a seat, we are about to start.” “Yes sensei…” replied Dementia and she walks towards Haru, sitting in the seat behind him, leans forward and whispers: “Miss me? Let the pranking begin…”
 
 
 
 
TBC
Read and Review please, we need to know if we're headed for the right direction.
Thanks ^_^