Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen Interviews ❯ Interviewing Characters From Inuyasha ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or any other anime. I just have fun being mean to them.

a/n: Hiya minna-san! I know I have to update my other fics, but I just couldn’t help myself with this one. So for now enjoy this fic and I’ll do my best to update the others. I wrote this while I was away a few days ago and I just couldn’t wait to get home and add it to my stories.

Varan and three other girls are sitting in a small one room cabin with a T.V., a table, a couch, several chairs, and two cots. Varan is sitting on one cot next to a human girl her age with shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes and glasses. The two younger girls are sitting across from them on the other cot. One is a human with dark brown hair and eyes, and the other is a neko hanyou with dirty blonde hair and glasses. On top of her head are two brown cat ears with darker brown stripes, and wrapped around her is a striped cat tail.

Varan: Hello readers! I am currently on vacation with my friend Satori-chan, her parents, her sister Genki-chan, and her sister’s friend Koneko-chan. Koneko-chan had the idea of interviewing everyone on my camera and I thought...hey...why don’t I do an interview fic? So the four of us are going to interview our favorite anime and manga characters.
Satori: But they don’t even watch anime!
Koneko: Hey, I’ve seen one episode of Inuyasha!
Genki: And I like Sailor Moon!
Koneko: Yeah me too!
Varan: Ummm I don’t know anything about Sailor Moon, so let’s start off with Inuyasha characters. In this fic we’ll only interview bishounen. I’ll do the girls later on. ::snaps fingers and Inuyasha, Miroku, Shippo, Koga, and Sesshomaru appear in the cabin:: Aww Shippo-chan! You’re so kawaii! ::glomps Shippo::
Koneko: Aww what a cutie!
Satori: ::looks at Sesshomaru and starts to laugh hysterically:: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sesshomaru: ::stares at Satori stonily:: Why is a ningen girl laughing at this Sesshomaru?
Koga: Where the hell are we?
Inuyasha: ::spots Varan smiling at them and covers his eyes with his hand:: Oh no! Not another damn fanfic!
Koga: ::sees Varan:: You again!
Miroku: ::grinning pervertedly:: And this time she brought friends!
Varan: Hi guys! These are my friends Satori-chan, Genki-chan, and Koneko-chan! Girls these are Shippo, Inuyasha, Koga, Sesshomaru, and Miroku. They will be our first victims...I mean guests.
Satori: ::still laughing:: H-hi guys.
Genki: Sis, what’s wrong with you? What’s so freaking funny?
Varan: Oh...heh that’s because of Sesshomaru. Whenever she sees him, she remembers when I used the nick name Fluffy-sama and she cracks up.
Koga, Inuyasha, and Miroku: Fluffy-sama? ::all three start laughing along with Satori::
Sesshomaru: ::eye twitch:: Nani?
Varan: Don’t worry, they’ll stop soon. Anyway let’s start the interview! ::snaps fingers and the cots turn into black couches. The girls appear on one couch and the boys on the other::
Koneko: How did you do that?
Varan: I’m the author, I have special powers!
Koneko: Can I have powers too? PLEASE?
Varan: No way! Knowing you, things would get out of control! You just be happy with your demonic powers!
Koneko: Awww
Varan: Anyway let’s get started!
Koga: Do we have to do this?
Varan: Yep. Sorry cuz, demo you have no choice.
Inuyasha: At least her psycho brother isn’t here.
Shippo: He’s scary!
Koneko: Aww poor Shippo! Here have a lollipop! ::hands Shippo a lollipop::
Shippo: Oh yum! Arigatou! ::starts to eat the lollipop::
Varan: OK, first question. Sesshomaru...what the hell is that thing on your shoulder? Is it your tail or a piece of clothing?
Sesshomaru: ......
Varan: I can force you to answer you know.
Sesshomaru: Feh, you creatures are not very observant are you? This Sesshomaru would think that it’s fairly obvious.
Satori: Obvious?! Give me a break!
Varan: ::sarcastically:: If it’s so obvious then please enlighten us oh great Fluffy-sama.
Satori: ::starts laughing again::
Sesshomaru: ::glares icily at Varan:: I’ve told you before to treat this Sesshomaru with proper respect half-breed.
Varan: And I’ve told you before, I’m the author even if I am a half-breed and I can do whatever I want to. ::ear twitches suddenly and turns to Koneko:: Koneko-chan what on earth are you chewing on?
Koneko: ::mouth full:: Faw feaker.
Varan: Oro?
Genki: She’s eating that humongous jaw breaker she bought earlier.
Koneko: ::nods happily and continues to chew::
Varan: Oh. Could you not chew on it though? I can hear it crunching and it’s kinda annoying.
Koneko: ::nods and takes jaw breaker out of her mouth:: Sorry.
Varan: That’s OK. Now back to the interview....::blinks in surprise:: Uh...I forgot the question.
Satori: Oh forget it, let’s just go to the next one.
Varan: Sure whatever. Genki, you’re up.
Genki: Yay! OK, let me think...oh I know. Miroku, why do you always grope Sango even though she beats you for it?
Miroku: Well, you see my hand is uh...cursed. Hai, that’s it, cursed. I have no control over it whatsoever!
Inuyasha: Not that excuse again!
Shippo: Yeah Miroku, you could be a little more original!
Genki: What? Is he lying?
Varan: Yes he is Genki. He is cursed, but that curse doesn’t include the groping problem. He’s just a perv.
Miroku: ::indignantly:: I am a monk you know!
Varan: Yeah a pervy one!
Genki: Geez Varan, you’re being really mean!
Varan: Oh don’t worry, I do this all the time. Besides you only hurt the ones you love right?
Koneko: Like my husband Michael Phelps! ::pulls news paper clipping out of pocket and kisses it:: I love you Michael!
Koga: Who’s Michael Phelps?
Satori: He’s an U.S. Olympic swimmer that Koneko has a huge crush on.
Genki: Yeah she’s really obsessed with him!
Satori: Kinda like how Varan is obsessed with Kurama.
Varan: I’m Kurama’s mate! Of course I’m obsessed with him!
Inuyasha: ::rolls eyes:: This is why I want to become a full demon. Humans are insane.
Varan: Hey I’m not human!
Koneko: Me either! I’m a little kitten!
Sesshomaru: But you are both hanyous. Your human blood taints the demon blood in you.
Varan: Oh shut it Fluffy-sama.
Satori: Fluffy-sama! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Genki: ::snicker:: Wow, now I feel really bad for all you anime guys!
Miroku: ::sweat drop:: I feel bad for Michael and Kurama.
Varan: OK, enough of that! Next question! Satori, it’s your turn.
Satori: Hmm...OK. Shippo this one’s for you. Do you like Souten?
Shippo: You mean that thunder girl? No way!
Satori: Oh come on! You know you do!
Shippo: I do not!
Satori: Do to!
Varan: ::rolls eyes and puts on headphones to drown them out::
Genki: ::ignoring Satori and Shippo:: What are you listening to Varan?
Varan: Trapt. I want to listen to it as much as I can before I have to give it back to Jack.
Koneko: Umm, shouldn’t we stop them?
Varan: ::pulls off headphones with a sigh: OK. Quit it you two! It’s Koneko’s turn to ask a question!
Shippo: ::shuts up quickly::
Satori: ::quiets down and glares at Varan::
Koneko: My turn, my turn! ::looks at Koga and Inuyasha:: Koga, Inuyasha, why do you two chase after Kagome even though you’re promised to other girls?
Koga and Inuyasha: Nani?!
Varan: She’s right. I mean Inuyasha has his promise to Kikyo, (coughdeadslutcough) and Koga, aren’t you engaged to Ayame?
Koga: ::blush:: ....
Inuyasha: I don’t ‘chase after’ Kagome! ::blush:: I-I need her to find the jewl shards!
Koneko: ::sniffs the air:: Do you smell that Varan?
Varan: ::nods:: Yep, I smell a big fat lie!
Genki: Poor guys, they don’t stand a chance.
Satori: Yeah but that’s why it’s fun! Hey Koga, aren’t you going to explain yourself?
Koga:.... ::looks at Koneko:: You are an evil child.
Koneko: No I’m not! I’m just special!
Varan: Oh come on cuz, answer the question!
Koga: Well...I think it was more of an ego thing. To prove that I was a better choice than mutt face over there.
Inuyasha: ::unsheathes Tetsaiga:: You little...
Varan: SIT!
Inuyasha: AH! ::slams into the floor::
Satori: I thought only Kagome could do that.
Varan: Well it’s my fic so I can too. Gomen ne Inu-chan, demo I can’t let you kill my cousin. Ayame would never forgive me.
Inuyasha: What did you just call me?
Koneko: You still have to answer the question Inuyasha!
Genki: Yeah, why do you still like Kikyo anyway? She’s dead!
Inuyasha: ::stands up and sits on the couch again:: I know that! But...I want to make sure she can rest peacefully, even if I have to go to hell with her.
Genki: Aww that’s kinda sweet.
Varan: ::shakes head:: Baka. I hope you come to your senses soon, or else you’ll make poor Kagome even more miserable.
Inuyasha: Will you shut up already!
::suddenly Satori’s parents come into the cabin::
Mrs. M: Girls, we’re leaving!
Mr. M: Do you girls have anything else to load into the van?
::the girls shake their heads::
Varan: Nope, we’re all set Mr. M. We’ll be out in a sec, we’ve just got to finish off the fic.
Mr. M: All right then. I’m heading out in the truck. Mrs. M will take you girls in the van.
Mrs. M: I’ll wait for you girls in the van.
::both parents leave the cabin::
Varan: Damn. Oh well, I’ll see you boys soon in my other fic.
Satori: Bye boys! Bye Fluffy-sama!
Genki: See ya! ::leaves the cabin::
Koneko: Bai bai! ::follows Genki::
Varan: ::snaps fingers and the boys all disappear and the room goes back to normal. Well let’s go Satori-chan
Koneko: ::from outside:: Hurry up! I’m hungry!
Genki: ::from outside:: Just ignore her, she’s always like this!
Satori: Well that was fun! We should do this again!
Varan: Yeah, but with different characters next time.
Satori: Good idea. That’ll be allot of fun.
Varan: Yep! Now shall we bid farewell to the readers?
Satori: Sure. ::waves to readers:: See you next time!
Varan: Thanks for reading and don’t forget to review!