Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A Boring, Boring Saturday Night ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Boring, Boring Saturday Night

By Julie

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Even if I said I owned them, would you believe me?

Pairing: YukixKyouxHaru (xMomiji), teeny tiny tidbit of HatorixShigure

Warnings: very PWP, cursing, explicit sexual content, yaoi (boyxboy), very seme Yuki, very uke Kyou, kink, threesome, bondage, socks, jewelry, etc etc...

Notes: Hmm, this is probably only my second lemon... and it's already a threesome. Not to mention a tad of BDSM and other schmuff... *snickers* This is my first try at threesomes too, I know they're hard to write. Please bear with me! *bows down* And I love to switch seme/uke roles, by the way. Oh yeah, this fic also has no plot. And it made me blushy at some points. *blushyblushblush* (was supposed to be R, but kept slipping into NC-17...)

Oh yeah, I got my first wallscroll, a *very* pretty black Saiyuki group pic, and I'm a happy little bunny! :B But then again... that was completely random...

~.~

Kyou was bored.

He halfheartedly changed the channels on TV, not really looking at the screen. Tohru was at the grocery store, Shigure was busy typing away in his room, and Yuki was reading some boring book. He had no one to play (pick a fight) with... And it was pouring like hell outside, so he couldn't climb up to the roof and sulk. On top of all that, Yuki was withholding sex for some reason or the other. That rat could be pretty damn moody.

'And it's my birthday, too...' the redhead moped, in a self-pitying mood. He sighed. 'Ah, it's not like I told anyone.'

It was such a boring, depressing, dreary, rainy, sexless Saturday night.

Clicking the television off, the orange-haired boy padded silently to his room. If he couldn't sulk on the roof, then he could do it in his room, right? It's not like he had anything else to do.

So, on the bed Kyou flopped, laying facedown and burying his face in one of the big, soft pillows. He tried not to look at the little pattern of tiny orange kitties running around on his pillowcase, the animals looking annoying adorable and just BEGGING to be shot. Tohru had insisted on decorating his and Yuki's rooms with cat and mouse Sanrio-like characters, respectively. Sure, it was cute, but it was so damn girly. If Kyou hadn't had little nekos adorning his pillows, he would've made fun of Yuki's little mice. And vice versa, of course.

He pressed his face deeper into his pillow. He was bored.

"Kyou!"

"Wha?" he lifted his face up a little.

A gray-haired boy threw open Kyou's door, slammed it behind him, and strode swiftly toward the teen lying on the bed. Yuki pounced directly on top of the redhead, flipped him over, and pressed his lips against his and forced his tongue into the taller boy's mouth. Grabbing Kyou's arms and positioning them against the bars of the bed frame above his head, Yuki broke the kiss and grabbed the edge of the white kitty-laden bed sheet. With Kyou in shock, he ripped off a long strip of the material.

Kyou shook his head quickly and got over his surprise. "Hey, you asshole, those were my sheets!!"

"Your sheet," the amethyst-eyed boy automatically corrected, winding the long strip of sheet around the taller boy's wrists and the frame of the bed.

"Whatever. And what made you so horny, anyway?" Then, Kyou remembered. Oh, yeah... he had slipped a few aphrodisiacs into his lover's tea at dinner. Guess who had given him this birthday present? Shigure. Cheap perverted old man. The dog had gotten gratuitous thanks from the boy for the gift, followed by a sound beating. Kyou had no idea the sex stimulant would work so well; he made himself a mental note to thank Shigure some more later.

Yuki finished knotting the white material tightly, securely tying the older boy to the frame of the bed and restricting his hands and arms from movement. "I don't know. Just am. And I'm sexually deprived, you know."

"As if it weren't your fault to begin with."

Yuki had no reply to that, only lifted himself off Kyou, but still straddling his lap with a knee on either side of his hips. With a seductive smirk on his pretty face, he pulled his own baggy blue jeans down slowly, along with his boxers. Kicking them off and tossing them carelessly to the floor, Yuki placed a hand under his soft white sweatshirt adorned with a blue stripe across the chest. He slid the hand upwards, flashing some very nice porcelain skin before changing his mind and leaving his shirt on, starting work on Kyou's tight black top.

"You know I love this shirt, ne, baka neko?"

Kyou gruntedmewled in acknowledgement and anticipation, noticing that Yuki was still wearing his loose, baby-blue socks. Ah, of course. He had almost forgotten just how kinky Yuki was.

A frown creased the teenager's brow slightly as he realized something. "Ah, shit, I should've done this before I tied you. But it's okay."

Kyou was afraid he was going to rip the shirt straight off or something... he wouldn't put it past Yuki to do such a thing considering how horny he was right now. Not that he put his clothing above sex, of course. He just liked this top. It was fun to walk into Yuki's room at night wearing this shirt... and only this shirt.

Fortunately for him, the amethyst-eyed boy merely pushed the stretchy black material up to his neck. Bending his head, Yuki swirled his tongue around the dusky right nipple and suckled it like a baby, his cool left palm brushing the other nipple as they both hardened under his touch. He didn't pay much attention to his lover's chest, though, and wandered lower to work on the dirt green cargo pants, his hands sliding down from Kyou's nipples. Unfastening the belt, Yuki pulled the pants down to Kyou's knees.

"Naughty kitty, forgot to wear underwear, did we?" murmured Yuki before he lowered his head and sucked gently on the tip of Kyou's erection. No tongue yet... he wanted to tease the kid. After all, that's what the bondage was for, right?

Well, the plan didn't work. Yuki was every bit as aroused as Kyou was, and, forgetting about teasing, swallowed him whole. His tongue was hard as he deliciously stroked the shaft and pressed his lips together as tightly as he could, sucking hard on the arousal. After a while, feeling the familiar tightening in his lover's thighs and knowing that Kyou was going to come right... about... now... he pulled it out of his mouth with a wet smacking sound at the very last second, right before he would've pushed the redhead over the edge.

Kyou gave an angry snarl. "You.... BASTARD!!!" Aiming a kick at the smaller boy and missing, he tried to grab Yuki's head and shove it back onto his throbbing need, but the strip of sheet held him back very well. He almost screamed.

Yuki smirked as he watched the boy thrashing around on his bed and throwing a temper tantrum. "Only if you beg real nice."

Kyou's fiery eyes looked crazy for a second. "WHAT!?"

"You heard me, baka neko."

Kyou had a fierce internal struggle between his pride and his cock. In the end, since this is a yaoi fic, sex won.

Almost choking on the words, the cat said, "Please fuck me."

"Nah-ah. That won't do."

"Please fuck me, Yuki-sama." He was going to shoot himself later for this.

"Keep going..."

"I'm begging you, Yuki-sama, please put your mouth back upon my dick and fuck me with your wonderful, talented tongue. I am also requesting you to let me come this time. I will be forever grateful as your worthless, mindless, groveling sex slave."

He almost swallowed his tongue as he said this. Disgusted, Kyou mentally shot himself.

"Much better." Yuki lowered his head yet again took Kyou's arousal into his mouth. He twisted his tongue hard around it, then let his teeth scrape lightly against the tip. As Kyou let out a long, husky moan, the amethyst-eyed boy was hit in the face with a generous amount of milky white fluid. He licked it off his lips and grinned.

Suddenly, the door to Kyou's room was flung open. "Yuki? Kyou? Shigure?" Hatsuharu's cool and slightly clueless called out, the white-haired boy not taking notice of the two boys on the bed. He held out a silver bracelet adorned with a cute, tiny cat charm. "Where's Kyou's room? I saw Tohru-chan at the grocery store and she told me to give... this..... to...... him..." His voice grew fainter and fainter upon seeing a half-naked Kyou tied to the bed, with a half-naked Yuki straddling his lap and sporting a generous amount of come on his face.

The cat and mouse patiently waited for their cousin to scream and run out like a normal person, but Haru just stood there and stared. And stared. Blinking every once in a while.

After about half a minute, Yuki broke the silence by saying, "Uh, Haru? Could you leave? We're kind of busy here."

A long pause followed. Then, the white-haired boy opened his mouth and said the last words they would've ever expected, "...may I join?"

Silence. Kyou's scarlet eyes widened to impressive proportions. "No!" He almost yelled. "Get the hell out of here, Haru!!"

But Yuki slowly smiled and said invitingly, "Of course."

Kyou whirled around and stared at the smaller boy in disbelief. "What the hell, Yuki!?"

The amethyst-eyed boy turned a cool glare upon Kyou's face. "I don't believe you're in any position to argue, bitch. Shut up or I'll have to gag you as well."

The redhead grumbled curses under his breath, but couldn't help but stare as Haru shrugged off his white trenchcoat and peeled off his sleeveless black shirt. Stepping out of his leather pants, the younger boy blinked up at the other two as he removed his white boots. "Kinky, aren't you..."

He climbed into bed and placed a kiss upon Kyou's lips. Unlike the other two, Haru was actually completely naked. But he was still wearing all his heavy metal jewelry; rings, bracelets, necklaces, chokers, and earrings clinked against one another as he broke the kiss and moved into a more comfortable position. Two predatory, pretty faces smirked down at Kyou as the latter blinked rather cluelessly up at them, wondering just what they were up to.

Laying on his side, Hatsuharu positioned his body parallel to the redhead's, his head next to Kyou's hips. Kyou took this opportunity to take Haru's erection into his mouth and sucked on it happily, his tongue darting all over the head and eliciting a moan from Haru's parted, flushed pink lips. The redhead gave a start of surprise as Yuki's mouth joined his own, nuzzling Kyou's face a little out of the way to get some of Haru for himself. Haru squirmed and whimpered as the two older boys showered wet, sucking kisses on his cock. What more could a guy ask for?

A sigh escaped Haru's rosy lips as he came - Yuki and Kyou's faces were splattered with white as the muscles in the J-rocker-ish boy's hips contracted, then relaxed. His eyes fluttering open, Hatsuharu smiled in the afterbliss of the orgasm, and watched his ukes lick his come off each others' faces.

"Ahh... you taste so good..." Yuki whispered erotically. Haru idly wondered whether he meant Kyou or the white liquid they were licking up. The mouse leaned up to press a kiss against Haru's lips, twining his tongue around his cousin's, and the younger boy could taste himself on Yuki's tongue. Not bad, he thought to himself, but not half as yummy as Kyou or Yuki...

The white-haired boy bent down and took Kyou's shaft into his mouth, stroking his tongue across it hard but not quite sucking. Kyou was reduced to a a puddle of incoherent moans as Haru worked at him with his tongue. "Haa....ruu..."

Not wanting to get left out of the action, Yuki placed two fingers into his mouth, coating them with saliva. Haru gave a yelp of surprise as said fingers were inserted into him.

"Sorry, sorry..." Yuki muttered as he tried to be more gentle with his actions. "Just...bear with me, okay? It'll be gone in a few seconds."

And, true to his word, after he had been sufficiently stretched, the sharp jab of pain eased to a dull throb. Yuki removed his fingers and replaced them with his arousal, pushing into the taller boy. He gave a few experimental thrusts, and, hitting Haru's sweet spot after a few tries, was rewarded with a hiss of pleasure from his slightly schitzo cousin. The youngest boy, in return, sucked harder on Kyou, the latter giving a whimper and thrusting upwards into Haru's mouth.

~.~

Momiji skipped down the path in the woods to Shigure's house, the path rather slick and muddy from the rain. "We're gonna visit Tohru, Tohru, Tohru~~~!" he sang.

Hatori tried to keep up with the blond boy, shaking his head. Sometimes he could't believe that this kid was fifteen. He wondered how many souls Momiji had to sell to the devil in exchange keep those huge, sparkly, genki, warm brown eyes huge, sparkly, genki, and warm after he turned four. Thanking the Gods that Akito was in a merciful mood today when Momiji had one of his "I-wanna-go-to-Shigure's-house" impulses, the dark-haired dragon followed Momiji up to Shigure's doorstep. He hoped they were all home, or the kid would be sorely disappointed...

The energetic boy bounced in happily. "Toh~ru~chan!!! It's Momiji and Ha-saaaan!!" he called loudly.

No answer.

"Tohru?" He bit his lip. "Aww, is she not home?"

Shigure dashed out from his office to meet his unexpected guests, clamping his hands together shoujo style. "Ah, my dear brothers or cousins or nephews or stepbrothers or something or the other because the author can't remember all our relations to each other because we're all related in all these complicated ways! How are you feeling?"

"Hey, Shigure, is Tohru home?"

"So sorry, Momiji baby, she's out shopping. She left couple of hourse ago, though, so she should be back soon. Still looking sexy as ever, ne Ha-san?"

Hatori narrowed his eyes in warning. 'Not in front of the kid,' he mouthed.

Shigure laughed. "Ah, just joking, Hatori! No need to get your feathers all ruffled about it." He flapped a hand. "The boys are upstairs, keeping themselves busy. Haru's here, too."

Momiji dashed up the stairs, Hatori in tow.

Shigure chuckled. 'Poor Ha-san,' he thought to himself. 'Kids like Momiji may be a handful, but they're sure rewarding... and slightly creepy.'

Hearing the noises coming from Kyou's bedroom, Momiji pointed. "There! They're in there, Ha-san! Let's go play with them! I think they're all together, too!"

Hatori paled visibly upon hearing the choked moans, loud moans, and supressed moans of pleasure. Once in a while, a name escaped from the gasps and noises that emitted from behind the closed door of Kyou's bedroom. "No, Momiji, don't--"

It was too late. The blond boy had already thrown open the door of the room and bounced in. "Hey guys!" he greeted.

The three boys whipped their heads around to stare wide-eyed at the two who had just walked in. They tried to keep their expressions as innocent as possible upon seeing Hatori, knowing the man would probably disapprove of this group sex thing. They didn't look very innocent, though, as they were covered with come, their hair mussed, and their naked bodies shining with sweat and lust. The way Kyou's strip of sheet/rope was ripped to pieces but tied to the bed didn't help, either.

Unfazed by the fact that he had just walked in upon a threesome between his cousins/brothers/whatevers, Momiji pounced onto the bed and glomped the three boys as best as he could. "Momiji wants sex tooooo!!" He pleaded.

Hatori covered his face with his hands.

'Oh, no,' the four boys thought.

Instead of setting fire to the house, though, Hatori walked out of the room, shutting the door. "Shigure," he muttered to himself, "Where the hell is Shigure..."

After a few minutes, the boys in Kyou's room sweatdropped as they heard a loud scream from Shigure from downstairs. "No grope! No, no, no, no no! Bad touch! Bad Hatori!"

Shaking his head, Yuki said to Haru and Kyou, "Let's work on Momiji, guys..."

The brown-eyed boy couldn't have been happier. He squealed as the three older boys knocked him flat on his back and began more or less ripping off his girly clothes.

A while later...

"Boys! I'm home!" Tohru called cheerfully. She walked to Shigure's office and held out a grocery bag. "Here's some of those red bean rice cakes you like, Shigure-san...AAAH!!" She screamed as she saw Shigure and Hatori on the floor. Blushing furiously and bowing as fast as a hummingbird could flap its wings, she said, "Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!!!" and ran out.

She caught her breath and headed upstairs, hoping to give Yuki an absolutely adorable stuffed mouse she had bought. Opening the door to Yuki's room and finding no one there, she tried Kyou's room because she heard lots of yelling coming from within. She just hoped the two weren't fighting again...

"Sohma-kun? I bought you a...AAAAH!!!" She screamed again and dropped the stuffed mouse, bowing lightning-fast yet again as she walked in on another sex scene. "I'm so sorry!!"

"It's okay, Tohru-chan!" Momiji called cheerfully from his position, handcuffed to the bed with three half-clothed pretty boys leaning over him and covered with various fluids. Why Haru carried handcuffs around with him, he would never know.

Yuki and Kyou sweatdropped. Damn...how many times were they going to get walked in on today?

Tohru ran away to take a cold shower, then made a mad dash to Hana-chan's house, where Uo-chan was spending the night as well. She just hoped she would't walk in on anything there, either.

A while later...

"AAAH!!! I'm sorry!" Tohru yelled as she walked into Hana-chan's bedroom and saw Uo-chan lying there with her under the covers.

Her blond friend raised an eyebrow. "What? You didn't do anything wrong."

Tohru let out her breath as she realized they were both fully clothed. Having walked in on two sex scenes in one day has made her mind think awfully dirty thoughts. "No...nothing. Sorry. Can I spend the night here?"

"Sure. It's gonna be a bit crowded, though, with one bed. Hana's other bedroom was just painted, I don't want my brain to get damaged more than it already is."

"Tohru..." the gothic girl's soft voice cut through. "Too much walking in on sex gives you dirty thoughts. Those boys you live with must be bunnies."

"What happened??" The former gang member's eyes glittered with curiosity and excitement. "Tell me!"

"Tomorrow. I need to sleep this off." And with that, the blue-eyed girl dropped onto the bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Back at Shigure's house...

The darkness of the room was broken by slivers of the moonlight shining through the thin curtains. On the bed lay four boys with peaceful expressions on their faces, content and asleep. The tallest figure lay to the right, his arm draped across the chest of the redhead next to him. Said redhead had a gray-haired boy pressed against his chest, breathing softly against the other teen's bare stomach. The smallest boy was curled up between the white-haired teenager and the catlike redhead, hugging someone's leg and snuggling backwards against the tallest boy.

In Shigure's study room, two men lay sound asleep, the shorter cuddling into the taller's chest, a blanket draped over the two.

End

~.~

O.O wow, this turned out about twice as long as I anticipated... I never planned on bringing Hatori and Momiji into the story, but I guess my pretty Saiyuki wallscroll inspired me (man, I love that thing ^.^). It WAS NOT originally going to be this explicit! I swear! I've never written such a long lemon before!

Note to self: never type a yaoi lemon in a restaurant without knowing that your 10-year old brother has sneaked by your legs, reading said yaoi lemon. You will be blackmailed for the rest of your life.

Julie

b9/14/03