Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat in the Trap ❯ A Cat in the Trap ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Fruits Basket and its characters belong to their rightful owners. I don't own them and don't use them for profit. I would probably be rich by now if I do. ^___^; And since I'm not, rich that is, any acts of suing will be fruitless.

Beware of: a foursome gangbang, unconsentual sex, bondage, and very explicit sex scenes. If those things scare you, hit the Back button immediately. Further mind damages and soul corruption are not my responsibility. ^^;;

And since this is just a PWP fic, please, don't mind the practicalities and technicalities. This is just for fun….sort of….

A Cat in the Trap

A fanfiction

by Sumeragi Sakura

Kyou blinked his eyes open. The world was a mix of blending colors around him. He saw nothing in a shape he recognized. He heard nothing incoherently enough. His head felt like a chunk of lead, heavy and thick, almost felt liquid. He couldn't feel his body. Numb and dumb, he felt as if he was floating in the air. Just a head, unattached to any bodies. The strange thought forced his hands to move; just a tad of touch on his stomach, feeling relief to find it was still there.

He felt incredibly nauseous. It felt like his stomach was churned and squeezed by one giant hand. Invisible, but giant. He growled when the sickening feeling crept up his throat, and found his throat was too dry that even a growl hurt so much.

He felt like trash. His head was bombarded with heavy aches. As if thousands of needles stuck into it. Added with a giant hammer knocking it in seven different places.

He was hurt. His stomach hurt, his head hurt, his throat hurt.

And this happens every year.

After every New Year party Shigure held in his house. Every time, the man had always forced everybody to drink. Tohru couldn't do anything to stop it. And he couldn't admit that he actually couldn't take his alcohol very well. He'd rather die than to be laughed at for being too weak to drink.

Curse it! Now he had to hurl. He tried to raise his body and cover his mouth with his hand. But he failed. Somehow, he slumped back to the bed.

Blinked.

Blinked. Blinked.

What happened?

His mind was too numb to think. He tried raising his body again and failed for the second time. Silence fell upon him, but only for a few seconds. Before he tried one more time, only to fail again.

"You know, Kyou-kun, only a donkey tries and fails for three times consecutively."

Who was that? Who… Shigure? What…

Kyou blinked his eyes again, trying to register the place he was in right now. The world of fuzzy colors had begun to fade from his sight, blending itself into shapes in a dazzling swirl. It was still blurry, but at least it wasn't as confusing as before.

He was in a room. Lying on a bed in a room. It was his room, now that he could see things much clearly. The room was bright, illuminated by the light on the ceiling. Was it morning already? Was it still at night? He couldn't tell. The drapes covering the window across the foot of his bed was closed. Even if it was in the morning, the sunlight wouldn't be able to seep through into the room.

He turned his face to his right, and found a familiar face hung close to his. A cheerful, very familiar face.

"Shigure…what are you doing in my room?" he tried using his aching throat and regretted, because it felt painfully dry.

"Oh, we're just goofing around…." Shigure's voice was incredibly chipper, just the way it usually is.

"We?"

A long, lean finger stroked his hair from his left. When he turned, Kyou's nose bumped into Ayame's.

"Shigure's right. Only a donkey can be that stupid. But I think cats are dumber than donkeys," Ayame hissed. "Do you know that a little snake can easily kill a big cat with only one tiny bite?"

"Ayame! What the hell….?!"

"That's cheating, Ayame. Snakes have poison in their fangs. If a cat's claws are poisonous too, it won't be the snake who will have the last laugh."

Hattori appeared at the foot of the bed. A cigarette dangling from between his thin lips. His vest was taken off and the buttons on his white shirt were opened to expose a strip of alabaster skin of his upper chest. He looked at Kyou calmly, without any expressions smeared his face.

"Hattori-san too? What's…..What's going on?"

Kyou raised his body again, for the fourth time. When he fell back to the bed again, also for the fourth time, he turned to see his hand, which hurt when he tried to raise his body. His eyes bulged in disbelief.

What he saw didn't please him.

A hakama belt was wrung around his wrist, tying it to the pole of the headboard. He tried to shake his hand free, but the knot was tight that it stung his wrist every time he moved his hand. He turned to his other hand and found it in the same condition as the other one.

He raised his head off the bed slightly, just enough to see that his ankles were also bound to the foot of the bed. He jerked and pulled, struggled and wriggled. But all of his attempts to free himself cost him only chafed skin, not freedom.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! LET ME GO!! IS THIS SOME KIND OF A SICK JOKE YOU'RE PULLING AT ME?! IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!"

Shigure stroke Kyou's orange-colored hair. "It's not funny to you, maybe. But I find it quite amusing. Don't you too, Ayame?"

Ayame giggled. "Absolutely."

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY!! LET ME GO!"

"Ssssshh, Kyou-kun. It you keep shouting, the others will come. You don't want them to see you like this, do you?"

"THE HELL! I DON'T CARE! LET ME GO!!"

"Ch, ch, ch," Shigure clicked his tongue and wriggled his finger across Kyou's face. "Believe me, you DON'T want anybody to see you like this. Especially Yuki-kun. Ne, Kyou-kun? I wonder what Yuki-kun will say if he finds you bound helplessly like a cat in a trap, like this. He will have a good time laughing at you. Is that what you want to happen, Kyou-kun?"

Shigure's voice sounded calm, like a friendly old man soothing his grandson. But behind it, Kyou sensed danger. A lot of it. He would rather face an armed samurai than someone as cunning as Shigure. Harmful on the outside, the devil himself in the inside.

And the thought of Yuki, finding him in this condition, it would be a mortification beyond repair. He would gladly choose to die rather than to have Yuki mocked at his face. Again.

"What do you want from me?" Kyou was now cautious and incredibly wary.

"Just a little fun after the New Year's party, Kyou-chan," chirped Ayame.

Ch'. Kyou gritted his teeth at how Ayame called him. He hated it. He hated if anyone called him that way. It made him feel so weak, so immature. And being weak was something he had struggled not to be. At least, not to show. He glared at Ayame, blazing his eyes into Ayame's hypnotic snake eyes.

"Hmmm, excited, are we?" Ayame hissed under his breath.

Ayame bent over him and kissed his left earlobe. Kyou jerked in surprise and in shame. He tried to wriggle free again, but Shigure's lips on the right side of his neck stopped him from moving.

"Wha…what are you….do..ing…?"

"Ha-ving--f-u-n," answered Shigure blissfully.

"K'so! I'll kill you all…"

Kyou jerked again when Ayame's lips licked the delicate structure of his earlobe. The lips were slowly tracing every crook and valley on the soft bone. It felt ticklish and weird at the same time.

Heat began to crawl to his face. This was embarrassing. He cursed and swore under the heavy torments from Ayame's tongue and Shigure's lips. He turned to Hattori, who was still standing at the foot of the bed and smoking, for a rescue.

"Hattori…, Ugh… tell them to stop!"

Hattori stared at him emptily for a while, before he threw his cigarette down to the floor and stepped on the ember tip with the heel of his shoe. He then kicked the shoes off his feet and began to crawl up on the bed.

"Hattori!"

Panic started to reign over Kyou's mind. He couldn't believe what Hattori was doing. Instead of helping him, the man would join the action too? He growled, kicking his tied feet in anticipation.

"No! Get away from me!"

Hattori crawled his way between Kyou's opened legs. He crawled up over Kyou's body, leaning both of his hands on the side of Kyou's chest. A calm, but predatory, smile broke on his lips.

Kyou paled.

He bent down, kissing Kyou's T-shirt clad chest gently. He ran a trail from Kyou's collarbone, down and down until the soft lips found a nipple hid under the clothes. He kissed the little nub, feeling it grew harder after each kiss.

Kyou gritted his teeth. Ayame's tongue was on his earlobe, Shigure's mouth was nibbling his sensitive neck and Hattori's teeth were grazing his nipple. A squirm began to form in the base of his stomach, a squirm that ran up to the rest of his body, sending almost electrical jolts all over his senses.

"Unggh……"

Shigure found a spot on his neck that just sent another jolt of fire to his groin. He protested in growls, kicking his feet helplessly.

"Hmm…I just remember," said Shigure. "A cat's sensitive spot is on his neck, ne, Kyou-kun?"

Shigure deliberately took another nibble on the right spot. Kyou's whole body shuddered tremendously, like a storm passed over the ocean's surface. Shigure beamed cheerfully at his reaction and started to nibble some more.

"Aaagh…ya…yamette…," Kyou groaned, both in protest and in pleasure.

Millions and millions of electric shot waved from his neck, right into his crotch. He gasped, he trashed his head around. He couldn't believe his body could feel like this, under the touch of Shigure. Shigure, of all the people! He was a man, technically his older cousin. And he…

"Aaaaggh…!" he kicked his body off the bed when Hattori bit his nipple gently.

"Hmm,…what an excited boy," Ayame murmured.

Ayame raised his face from behind Kyou's face. He looked at what Hattori was doing and smiled. He touched Hattori by the shoulder. When Hattori raised his face to look into his, Ayame put his hand on the end of Kyou's T-shirt.

"Let me see some skin," said the hungry snake.

Hattori smiled a little. With the help of Ayame's hand, he raised Kyou's T-shirt up all the way to his chest. A big strip of bare skin was coming into view. Kyou protested in anger. But his protest was silent by Shigure's lips on his mouth.

"Unggh…."

Caught off guard, he gasped when Shigure licked his lower lip. Cheerfully, Shigure darted his tongue inside the boy's mouth and caressed Kyou's timid tongue.

Confusion, anger and shame were rioting inside Kyou's head. He was angry being treated this way. But moreover, he was angry with his own body, who secretly enjoyed the way Shigure's tongue playing with his own.

K'so!

He had never kissed before. He never knew that a kiss would feel like this, would taste like this. It was….wet. It gave out stingy sensation from his lips and hot desire on his tongue. He closed his eyes and oblivious about other things in the world except for that sweet, hot tongue inside his mouth.

When Shigure started to suck, he unintentionally thrust his hips upward into the air. His body hit Hattori's, who the meanwhile was hovering over him, Shigure cupped both sides of his face and sucked the breath out of his mouth.

Kyou was drifted in the kiss. He was overwhelmed by the kiss, by the passionate torrent flowing through his entire system, created by the kiss. He was not used to this. This was something new to him. And the fact that it was Shigure, a man, who was doing this to him, had added a little excitement.

The kiss broke by a sudden groan from Kyou. He groaned and threw back his head to the pillow. Shigure, who was a bit upset from losing the touch of Kyou's lips, looked for the source of the distraction. He saw how Ayame licked Kyou's shivering stomach.

Ayame ran his tongue from the navel, going around it playfully before heading up to the chest. He circled the right nipple, the one that was sensitized already by Hattori. His snake smile broke silently on his face when Kyou's body squirmed under his licking tongue. He lapped the little nub, sucked it and bit it gently, milking delicious moans from Kyou's mouth.

"Gods, you're right, Shigure. This boy's easy to get excited with. Now I'm all randy hearing him moaning like this," said Ayame with a voice hoarse with need.

"Deshou ne?" Shigure smiled. "Now, you should thank me for not letting you choose Momiji as our….plaything. Hmm..?"

"I will not let you touch Momiji," Hattori snapped, causing the other two men to raise their eyebrows at him.

Blushing, Hattori evaded the questioning looks on their eyes. "He's just too young for this kinds of things."

"AND I'M NOT?!" protested Kyou desperately.

Shigure chuckled, he stroke Kyou's orange-colored hair lovingly.

"I don't think you're a little boy anymore, Kyou-kun," he continued kissing Kyou's lips again. "Although, I don't mind to hear you whine like one. Or to see you suckling your fingers….."

Kyou blushed. He had always known Shigure was a perverted man. He just never realized that the man was interested in him. He always thought that Shigure would only go with little girls in their school skirts.

Oh, God, he wished Shigure wouldn't make him wear that kind of skirt right now…..

"Let out your tongue, Kyou-kun….," whispered Shigure, his eyes droopy of passion.

He pulled down Kyou's chin, so the mouth was opened. Kyou's lips trembled in anticipation, and probably in excitement, thought Shigure. He whispered another encouragement for Kyou to let out his tongue.

And Kyou did. He himself was confused of why he would submit to Shigure's request. But he did let out his tongue, meeting Shigure's outside his mouth. Shigure's tongue sneaked around his, stroking him in wet circles. Kyou winced close his eyes. This felt……good. Incredibly good. He could clearly feel the velvety texture of Shigure's tongue, treating him so gently and warmly.

A lump of bursting emotions began to form inside his chest. He was afraid to find out what those emotions were. He just closed his eyes and let Shigure caressed his tongue.

"You're a good boy, Kyou-kun," Shigure whispered under his heaving pants of breath that even made Kyou felt more aroused.

Aroused? Did Shigure arouse him? But how……

The next thing that happened erased the questions rioting in his head. He felt a head was pressed against his bulging groin, a mouth was cupping his arousal. He jerked in surprise, and in panic, trying to wriggle away from the invading touch around his privates.

Ayame looked at how Hattori was nuzzling Kyou's groin. Hattori looked up and they both smiled to each other. Hattori slipped his hand under the rim of Kyou's cargo pants and Ayame opened the zipper painfully slow. Kyou trashed around, feeling very much panicked at the idea of those men undressing him.

"Iya… yamette,… Yamette… Dame da…," he protested.

He tried to roll his hip to the side, to make it more difficult for the men to undress him. Ayame frowned his delicate brows.

"Shigure, we could use a help here," he said.

"Hai, just leave it to me," Shigure answered with a cheerful note that sent cold fear to Kyou's stomach.

"What? What are you doing?" he asked in horror.

"Just relax, Kyou-kun. You'll enjoy this. I promise."

Shigure bent down over Kyou's neck one more time and started to nibble at the sensitive spot there again, while his hand snaked over Kyou's chest and played with one of the nipples. Kyou gritted his teeth. The burning sensation from both of his neck and his nipple caused him to roll his hips in the air. His breath trembled in his throat in a husky pant. He bit his lips, trying to forget the incredible pleasure tormenting his body. He tried to focus his mind, tried to think of what he should've done.

But before he even realized it, Hattori had pulled down his cargo pants down to his ankles. Cold air met his sensitive skin that made him shivered. Both because of the cold and the fear.

He laid on the bed, sprawled on his back with all of his limbs tied to the bedposts. His T-shirt was pushed upward, gathered on the upper part of his chest, exposing his naked chest and stomach. While his groin was only covered with white briefs, that had now became too tight to conceal his swelling organ, if not anything.

Ayame sighed audibly, eyes hazy, feasting on the sight of the helpless, half-naked cat. His beautiful hand stroke Kyou from the chest, down to the stomach, then at the inside of Kyou's thigh.

"So smooth,….so beautiful," sighed Ayame again.

"Ooooh, what is this?" Shigure ran his finger along the bulge of Kyou's manhood, already throbbing with excitement from being stared by those men. "Oh, Kyou-kun. You're such a baaaad boy. You told us to stop but you're actually enjoying this."

Kyou's face burned with heat. He turned it to the side, so he wouldn't have to face his three captors. He was indeed aroused by what those three had been doing. But there was no way for him to admit it to them. No way.

Shigure made a circling movement on the brief-covered tip of Kyou's arousal and the swollen member jumped up to life. Kyou felt like he wanted to bury himself under the floor. He was humiliated by the way his own body reacted. He swallowed the painful lump in his throat and fought back the embarrassed tears already formed in his eyes.

"Oooh, energetic aren't we?" Ayame chuckled. "Let me do it, Shigure."

Shigure reluctantly raised his finger away from the tempting arousal, making a space for Ayame's eager ones. Ayame ran his finger along the shaft, down to the sacs below and kneaded them not so gently.

Kyou's hip bucked upwards, a strained groan escaped his bitten lips. Ayame licked his lips in delight, feeling his own arousal stirred in his pants after hearing the sensual groan. He started to undress himself slowly, taking off his white frilled shirts off his body.

Seeing Ayame undressing, Shigure and Hattori followed. Hattori took off his white shirt and hung it neatly over one of the bedposts. He was starting to unbuckle his belt, when a naked Ayame approached him. Ayame's hands took over Hattori's on the belt.

"Let me do it for you, " whispered Ayame while staring with passion-burnt eyes at Hattori's.

Hattori lowered his hands to his side and let Ayame slowly, and sensually, started to undress him. He strained an inner shiver from escaping his body when Ayame slid out the belt off his pants. Ayame stood only inches away from his body, tilted his head up and kissed his lips.

Hattori stroke a hand through Ayame's silver hair and took his lips into his mouth. Ayame growled low, a primal sound created by the pure lust invading his body. A second later, Hattori's black pants dropped to the floor, exposing the naked, sturdy legs. Ayame ran his hands all over those legs, up to the cheeks behind and cupped them excitedly.

Hattori pulled Ayame's naked body closer to his, grinding their naked groins together. He gritted his teeth, while Ayame threw his head back with a loud moan.

Kyou laid on the bed, eyes blinking several times with wonders at the exposition of the sensual act before him. He was too amazed to realize that, right next to him, Shigure had taken off his usual, gray hakama and knelt on the bed without anything else covering his body.

"Kyou-kun," he whispered, calling the boy.

Kyou turned to Shigure and paled like a corpse seeing the naked figure. He gulped hard, eyes locked on the swelling arousal on Shigure's groin. He turned away in embarrassment, face all flushed and heart beat madly in his chest.

Shigure chuckled when he saw Kyou's embarrassment. He inched closer and laid himself next to Kyou. He snaked his hands down to Kyou's brief, stroking the thinly clad shaft that was throbbing like mad. He nuzzled Kyou's ear and whispered.

"Do you like seeing them touch each other, Kyou-kun?"

Kyou blushed furiously. Both from the pleasure Shigure's hand was giving him and the question. Shigure turned Kyou's face to the front, forcing the boy to watch what Ayame and Hattori was doing,

Kyou gulped hard. He watched Ayame's hand crawling up Hattori's thigh, up to cup the man's manhood and stroke it. Hattori growled low with every stroke. Shigure timed the stroke his hand made on Kyou with the stroke Ayame made on Hattori. It didn't take long to make Kyou writhing with desire under his touch.

Feeling Kyou trembled in his hand, Shigure looked down at the boy's groin. The head of Kyou's arousal peeked from underneath the briefs. Its dripping tip was red and swollen and tempting.

Playfully, Shigure stroke the dripping slit with the tip of his finger. Kyou tried to stifle his moan and successfully failed. He kicked his hip off the bed and moaned low. Very much aroused by Kyou's reaction, Shigure ground his own shaft on the side of Kyou's thigh.

"Gods, Kyou-kun, if you keep moaning like that, it wouldn't take me long to relief myself," he whispered hoarsely in Kyou's ear.

"Shigure,..K'so…."

Shigure stroke the head faster. Kyou bit his lip, fighting the urge to scream for pleasure. He would not scream. He would not submit to the throbbing sensation called pleasure in his groin. He would not show how he would lose his control.

But he couldn't. He couldn't control his own body. His penis was aching with the need of a release. He needed the release. He needed to buck his hip upward into the touch of Shigure's hand and find it there. He was so close. So close.

Kyou gasped loudly. He groaned in pleasure while the world surrounding him blurred and faded into white oblivion. He spasmed and exploded in Shigure's hand, feeling numb from the effect of the orgasm, except for the burning sensation in his groin.

Hearing Kyou's groan, Hattori and Ayame stopped themselves from their ministrations against each other. Ayame put his hands on his waist and scowled at Shigure.

"Shigure, you're cheating! You shouldn't start with Kyou before us!"

Shigure brought his seed-soaked hand to his mouth and licked the creamy liquid off his fingers. His eyes burnt with lust and mischief.

"Well, excuse me, Ayame-chan, but weren't you busy with Hattori? I'm not going to sit around doing nothing while you two were having all the fun. And besides, what are you doing with Hattori? Aren't we supposed to play with our Kyou-kun here?"

Kyou shuddered with horror.

Ayame smiled his devilish snake smile. He turned to Hattori and exchanged glances. Then, they both crawled back to the bed, surrounding Kyou with hunger in their eyes.

Kyou swallowed, hard.

Ayame laid down next to his waist, while Hattori laid at the other side. Ayame ran a finger along the rim of Kyou's briefs and purred.

"Isn't this thing getting in the way?"

He jerked the tight brief off Kyou's groin and snapped it away, letting it dangling at Kyou's ankle. Kyou gasped in surprise and in embarrassment. He felt very much exposed right now, lying sprawled on the bed with nothing to cover his privates.

"Mou…. yamette….," he whispered frightfully.

"Daijyobu, Kyou-kun, we'll take good care of you. Reaally good care of you," said Shigure with an impish smile on his lips. "Even better than what I just did to you."

Ayame blew a hot puff of breath on Kyou's stirring organ. Kyou winced and gritted his teeth. He could feel his groin burning again. He couldn't believe his own body. How could he feel this much aroused by these guys? He had just had the most mind-blowing orgasm his body ever experienced, if not the first orgasm he had that was not caused by his own hands, but still he needed more and more of it. His penis had already gotten swollen again even though his last orgasm hadn't been more than a couple of minutes ago.

As if some sort of an undefined cue was shared between the three of them, they started to work their magic on Kyou's helpless body at the same time.

Shigure played with both of Kyou's nipples, licking them, kissing them, biting and pinching.

Hattori was tracing kisses on Kyou's quivering stomach, lapping at the shallow navel in sensual circling movements with his tongue.

Ayame licked his way up and down the inside of Kyou's thigh, occasionally dropping some kisses here and there.

Kyou was unashamedly moaning in desperation. He was hungry. He was needy. He felt like he would die if he couldn't have another release soon. They were giving him the most incredible pleasure at the same time, but they missed the area he needed those pleasures to be focused on.

They deliberately did this, thought Kyou with anger beating in his chest.

They were playing with him. This was not pleasuring him. This was about torturing him with pleasure for THEIR leisure. Rage had begun to form within him, along with the painful lust in his groin.

"Yamette…. Mou yamette…," he managed to say between his own pants and moans. "YAMETTE! STOP…ugh….STOP TOUCHING….ME…!"

Shigure chuckled. He raised his head for a while. "Don't you mean 'please, start touching me', ne, Kyou-kun?"

"K'soo!"

"You're not being cute, Kyou-kun."

Kyou moaned when Shigure pinched his nipple. "…Yamette…."

"Do something to shut him up, Shigure," said Ayame from between Kyou's legs.

"Hei, hei," answered Shigure with a sigh.

Shigure raised his body and straddled Kyou's chest. He leant both of his hands on the headboard of the bed, so that he wouldn't have to burden Kyou with all of his body weight. Kyou turned his face to the side, shutting his eyes tightly so he wouldn't see Shigure's dripping arousal stood right in front of his face. His face blushed with a shade that was almost as red as the head of Shigure's shaft.

Shigure chuckled again. He stroked his own arousal with his hand, deliberately waving it across Kyou's face. It was only inches away from Kyou. Kyou knew it and swore in his heart that he wouldn't ever open his eyes.

"You can't run away, Kyou-kun. Might as well face it and enjoy it," said Shigure.

"I'll bite you if you put THAT in my mouth."

"And then, I'll have Ayame bite yours. He's only millimeters away from your groin, by the way."

Kyou gritted his teeth. He turned to glare at Shigure and planed to shout something foul to the man.

He forgot.

He shouldn't have turned around.

He shouldn't have opened his eyes.

He shouldn't have opened his mouth.

The next thing he knew was the tip of Shigure's moist organ was stabbed into his mouth. Shigure groaned on top of him. Kyou blinked his eyes stupidly, trying to register what the huge, throbbing stuff in his mouth was. It was huge all right, thick and pulsing. It's velvety texture felt like leather on his tongue. And it tasted funny. It smelled funny.

Kyou eyes drooped with the pure lust enraging in his body. He had lost whatever conscience he had before. All he was thinking about was how good the thick, throbbing thing in his mouth felt. Instinctively, he began to lick the organ in his mouth, rolling it around with his hungry tongue. Shigure shuddered, leaning harder on the headboard as he felt his energy was being sucked away from his body.

Kyou began to suck. He sucked it all from the very base, took the whole length in his mouth and pulled outward with an incredibly slow pace and heavy pressure.

Shigure groaned loudly. He felt incredible. Kyou's mouth felt incredible. It was wet and hot and it sucked on his sensitized penis with a force that could snap his control away. He started to thrust his groin into Kyou's mouth, gently at first.

Kyou added more pressure with his mouth, clasping Shigure's pulsing member tighter. Shigure screamed and thrust his hips faster into Kyou's mouth. He was gripping the headboard with a force that might break the wood.

Gods, this boy knows how to kill a man with pleasure, thought Shigure. He had to fight back his release with all his might if he didn't want the pleasure to end quickly. He compensated it with the heavy groaning and panting, for he have to do something to loose the burning lust in his groin, or else he would gone mad.

Hearing Shigure groaning and panting, Ayame growled. He couldn't strain himself anymore. He raised his body and loomed over Kyou's stiff arousal. He straddled the arousal, back to back with Shigure. He licked his own fingers and stretched himself quickly, before lowering himself down to meet Kyou's dripping penis.

It felt incredibly painful and pleasing at the same time, to shove the boy's manhood into his entrance. Ayame grimaced despite of himself, but not stopping from lowering his body until Kyou's shaft fully settled deep inside his body.

Kyou screamed in pleasure. But Shigure's thrusting arousal in his mouth muffled his voice. He almost wept in bliss when he felt his aching member pushed inside the hot, tight body of Ayame. Any thoughts of stopping and escaping had vanished from his mind. All he wanted was for that hot tunnel to clamp him even tighter.

At the same time as Ayame settled on Kyou's arousal, Hattori also made his move. When Ayame was adjusting himself with Kyou's member inside his body, Hattori raised Kyou's hips upward. He licked his middle finger and circled Kyou's entrance with it.

Kyou's eyes bulged. He wanted to scream to stop Hattori from what he was going to do, but his mouth was full of Shigure. He trashed around, only to find that his action was making his arousal stirred inside Ayame's body and sent him with unbearably delicious jolts of desire. Ayame too groaned, for Kyou's thick head had thrust his sensitive spot inside, making him limp with pleasure.

"Easy, Boy," Hattori hissed to calm him.

Gently, Hattori pushed his wet digit inside Kyou's tight pucker. The boy stiffened and jerked. A muffled scream could be heard, followed by Shigure's groan and Ayame's pants.

This is going to be quite a night, thought Hattori, smiling in anticipation.

He pulled his finger and pushed it in again, a few more times, ignoring Kyou's moans. When he entered the second and third finger, those moans were filled with pain.

Hattori stroke Kyou's thigh in a soothing manner. "Brace yourself, Kyou. This will feel good later."

Impatient with his own achy desire, Hattori wet his penis with his saliva and shoved it inside Kyou's tight entrance. Kyou screamed and tried to wriggle his waist away.

Ayame leant his hands on Hattori shoulder, whom was now facing him while thrusting slowly into Kyou. Ayame gritted his teeth, feeling that every move Kyou made thrust his penis deeper against Ayame's sensitive spot inside.

"Gods, Hattori, this boy feels so good…..," he panted in pleasure.

"Try pumping him, Ayame. I need to distract him for a while," Hattori kissed Ayame on the lips.

Gladly, Ayame did what Hattori told him to. And it felt even more incredible, to have that delicious arousal slipping in and out of his body. While he was doing it, Hattori was also thrusting in and out of Kyou, waiting impatiently for the boy to adjust to his size, before he could ram his hungry organ into him with full force.

"Oh, Gods,… I don't…aah….think..I could hold…..ugnh….myself any longer….," Shigure moaned from behind Ayame.

"Get a grip on yourself, Shigure. You don't want to end this quickly, don't you?" Hattori warned him between his own panting, for he himself felt like he almost burst inside Kyou.

Kyou was lost in a world of sensations. He stopped thinking with his mind and just listen to what his body felt. It was too much for him to bear. With Shigure's dripping member in his mouth, Hattori's big shaft thrusting inside him and his own arousal clamped inside Ayame's hot entrance, it didn't take long before he started to moan loudly and bucked his hips, desperately searching for a release.

Taking it as a sign that the boy was no longer in pain, Hattori started to ram his full length into Kyou's tight passage, along with Ayame who started to pump upward and downward.

"Gods…," Ayame panted and laid his sweat-soaked head on Hattori's shoulder.

With one hand, Hattori stroke Ayame's hair, while his other hand held on Kyou's raised knee. He kissed Ayame's hotly, groaning with the mounting desire built inside him.

Shigure was the first to climax. With a long, strained scream, he bucked his hips frantically, almost choking Kyou with the seed shooting from his penis. Exhausted and overwhelmed, Shigure leant his head on the headboard, trying to breathe properly again, without pulling his still throbbing member out of Kyou's mouth.

Ayame was the second. He groaned sensually, digging into Hattori's shoulder with his nails during the exploding moment. He shuddered in the air, as though time was frozen and everything else stopped around him, except for the flaming, bursting sensation within him. He sprayed his seed all over Hattori's stomach, thick warm liquid dripping down to wet Kyou's groin.

And it was too much for Kyou. While Ayame was having his climax, the passage inside his body tightened, squeezing Kyou's arousal even tighter. Kyou growled a bestial groan and exploded inside Ayame. It was intense, far more intense than the first orgasm he had earlier. He could feel his manhood pulsed, throbbed and twitched. He growled and growled, choked by his own sobs of pleasure. Until the force was drained from his body and he fell limp on the sweat-moistened bed.

Right after Kyou climaxed, Hattori let himself go. All this time, he had been straining himself, forcing his control to stay with him. He would not burst before Kyou. He was eager to feel the tightened clasp around his arousal when the boy would climax. And when Kyou did, it felt wonderful.

And thus, he let himself go.

With one full-force ram, he thrust deep inside Kyou and burst. Throwing his head backward in agonizing pleasure, he opened his mouth and let out a silent scream.

Silent, as silent as the thousands of fireworks exploded before his eyes.

Silent, as the hundreds of cannons booming inside his body.

And silent, as the peaceful sphere of white engulfed him, overwhelming the aftereffect of the climax.

The Mabudachi trio laid heaving and panting on the bed. Limbs and arms tangled in a mass of sweat-soaked bodies. Kyou found comfort in Shigure's soothing arm. His hands and legs were freed from their bonds. He forgot completely of his wish to kill all of his captors and just laid there, almost lifeless from exhaustion.

"Ungh,….," he moaned leisurely.

"Gods, that was….that was….," Ayame responded from somewhere on the bed. "Hattori-chan, help me…"

"That was incredible?"

"And more! We should do this every New Year!"

Shigure chuckled. "And you said I was crazy to come up with this idea."

Kyou glared his sleepy eyes to Shigure who laid next to him.

"This was all YOUR idea?" he asked upsetly.

"Yes, do you still want to kill me?"

Kyou just stared at him in silence. Then he turned his back to Shigure and started to purr.

"No…. I just wanna sleep….."

Ayame jumped up, hair tangled in a mess of moist silver mound. "Sleep? Who says anything about sleeping tonight, Kyou-kun?"

Kyou opened his eyes slowly. He was wary, cautious.

"What?" he asked slowly with a strained voice.

"That's right. The night is still young. We still have a few more hours before the sunrise. Why should we waste them by sleeping?" Shigure raised his body.

"Whaaat?" Kyou was in disbelief.

They just spent more than an hour of a foursome sex, and they still wanted more? How much energy did they have? All he did was lying down and he felt exhausted to death already. But they…

Shigure raised Kyou's body from the bed. He hugged the boy from behind, wrapping his arms around Kyou's waist. Hattori was already kneeling in front of him, spreading Kyou's legs open.

"No, no, yah-haa! This time it's my turn," demanded Ayame. "C'mon, Neko Boy, get on you knee and roll that pretty ass of yours!"

Kyou paled and shuddered in terror.

Oh God, he probably wouldn't make it until sunrise, let alone until the next New Year Party. He stared frightfully at those three pairs of hungry eyes, burning with pure lust.

"No, no, not again! I'm tired!"

"We're not."

"Aaaah! Why me? Why don't you do it with…….with Yuki instead?"

"We're bored with Yuki. That's why we were looking for a new prey."

Sweatdropped. How many times had they done this with Yuki, Kyou thought. On second thought, he didn't really wish to know after all.

He tried to escape from his captors, feeling very much helpless.

A cat in the trap was what he was.

And they said, they were going to do this every New Year.

Oh, God……

{ owari }

Author's Note: Dear me,… will you believe me if I tell you that this is the hardest fic I've ever written? ^___^;; To me, writing about two people making love is hard, let a lone a foursome lemon PWP. Gods, after this, I don't think I'm going to make any other lemon PWP with more than 2 people involved. Nyaoo…

And, my, my, this fic is a bit too long for a PWP, don't you think? I mean, 20 pages of hot sex between four men? *griiins* It's pretty hard, because along the way, I keep being…..er,…. "distracted"….. by the image of those guys making out in my head.

Hehehe…*sweatdrops*

Anyway, I need reviews. Like a fellow fic-writer once said, a fanfic writer isn't paid with money, but by feedbacks. So, please drop something in the review page, even if you hate the fic. Even if you want to flame me. ^^;; (see how desperate I am for reviews?)

And lastly, forgive me for all of the spelling and grammatical errors I've made. English is not my native tongue, you know (although, I mostly think to my self in English, instinctively, I swear….that's weird….). I've checked and rechecked this fic for errors (with the help of the rather unconvincing Microsoft Words' spelling & grammar checking tools, by the way), before publishing it online. But if you still find any, if not many, I'm so sorry…. U____U;

(Finished: Friday, 7/19/2002 00:19 a.m.)

(Last edited: Sunday, 8/11/2002, 08:23 p.m.)