Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Banging Yuki ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Jumping to Conclusions


This was NOT an ordianry day at Shigure's house.
BANG BANG BANG!!
"Yeah rat boy! You like that!? You having FUN?! You want me to go harder!?" Kyou yelled as he thrust harder and herder onto Yuki.
"KYOU! KYOU!" Yuki moaned in pain.
"SCREAM IT! SCREAM IT! BEG FOR MERCY!"
When Yuki had stopped moving, Kyou got up and situated himself and walked out of the room.
"I think Sohma-kun is dead." mummered Tohru.
Kyou looked over at the uncounsious rat, who was now surrounded by bodily fluids. "He'll be fine."
"MY TABLE!" Shigure said dramatically. "My poor poor table! Kyou! Why did you have to go and ruin my beautiful table!"
"I'm sure you can get the stains out." Kyou shrugged it off.
"We'll, I'll call Ha'ri. Poor Yuki, never saw it coming,...tsk tsk tsk."
"HEY! he had it coming!All those looks he's been giving me! He deserves it!"
"Well, it doesn't matter now. What's done is done. Shigure went to the phone,
"Hey! I won! I'm not the bad guy.
"Hello, Ha'ri? Yes you need to come by as soon as possible. No, no, it's Yuki. He was attacked by Kyou." He changed into his dramatic voice. "We were having a nice, quite breakfast when a bright orange streak came in and knockin Yuki on the table, belly first. THEN! Then he started making all these loud noises and Yuki kept screaming Kyou's name over and over again and Kyou kept telling Yuki to beg for mercy and there are just bodily fluids all OVER the place! It's just an awefully mess."
There was a silence.
"Okey dokey Ha'ri! See you in a little bit!"
"WHY DID YOU TELL HIM THAT!" Kyou roared.
"That's what happened."
"NO!! YOU MADE IT SOUND...PEREVERTED!"
Yuki stirred in the other room. "Honda-san...what happened." He said in a stuffy voice.
"Kyou beat you. He won.


***WHAT REALLY HAPPENED***
Kyou attacked Yuki with the element of surprise.
Which worked.
Yuki was slammed into the table and Kyou, still running on adreinaline, started banging Yuki's head against the table. Yuki started screaming Kyou's name, begging him to stop. Kyou, who liked hearing him beg, took advantage of the moment.
When talking about mercy, he was talking about the game mercy.
The bodily fluids was blood.
Shigure was jsut being himself.



NOW!...what did YOU think it was? If it wasn't this, than you have a sick mind.