Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Door ❯ The Conversation ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura was walking home. Haru and Momiji were still at school when she left. She didn't feel like talking to them. Sakura was really happy. She didn't really want her happiness to go away. From the time after she talked to Kyo, all Sakura thought about was the conversation she had with him. She didn't pay any attention at all during the afternoon. Luckily, she didn't get in trouble. She just doesn't understand any of her homework. Oh well, Sakura thought. I'm sure after I read what we are doing, I'll understand it. I can't believe what happened today. Sakura was still thinking to herself when Haru and Momiji came up to her. “Hey Sakura” Momiji said “why did you take off like that?” “Oh, sorry.” Sakura said. “I had-.” She was cut off. She saw Mitsuki again. “Mitsuki?” Sakura said. Mitsuki answered back. “Sakura get me out of here!” Sakura knew that Haru and Momiji were here. She was mad because she couldn't talk to here. “Are you in the room?” Sakura asked. Mitsuki started to answer. “Ye-.” Sakura had to cut her off. “Mitsuki, I have to go. Sing part of Only Hope”. Sakura came back and found herself on the ground. Haru and Momiji were looking at her. “Sakura, are you alright?” Haru asked. “Yeah, what happened?” Sakura asked. “We don't know” Momiji said. “You were talking to us, and you just stopped. We were going to ask what's wrong, when you just fell down.” “You were only out for about a minuet though.” Haru added. “I-I really don't know what happened. I just blacked out.” “We should take you to Hatori's.” Haru said. “No, I'm fine”, Sakura objected. “Nope. You're coming to Hatori's” Haru said. Haru picked her up and started carrying her. Sakura struggled, but Haru kept a good grip on her. Momiji walked along beside them, smiling. By the time they reached Hatori's house, Sakura wasn't struggling. She just sat in Haru's arms. When they got to Hatori's house, no one was there. Momiji walked up to a maid. “Where's Tori?” Momiji asked. “You mean Master Hatori?” Momiji nodded. “He went to go see Master Akito.” “Thank you.” Haru said. He put Sakura on the floor. “Now, all we have to do is wait for Hatori”. Haru said. “Let's work on our homework. And we can help each other.” Momiji said. Haru and Sakura agreed. They started on their homework. At that same time, Akito was talking to Hatori. “Leave them alone.” Akito said. “Stop trying to help them. They don't need your help or any others.” If I don't help them, you will KILL them Akito.” Hatori answered back. “DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT!” Akito yelled. “AND DON'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME EITHER! I know what's best for them. I have taken care of them for as long as they can remember. They DON'T need your help.” “Yes Akito. I understand.” “Good. Now leave me. I have to go see Mitsuki.” Hatori left Akito. He was thinking of a way to warn Sakura and Mitsuki.
Ok. I went form watching Aladdin to Hercules. I know I'm sad. But there is NOTHING on T.V. today. And this is suppose to be spring break. Now, once again, I have no idea what I was thinking in that last scene. Now, I'm cold, not hot. It's amazing what the temperature can do to you. I'm trying to do a picture while I'm writing this. I'm putting three pictures into one. It's not working so far. And my brother keeps kicking me off of the computer. Though, I guess it's for a good reason. He's looking up cell phones for my family. So that's good. Ok, I'm going back to my picture. Later.
-Hey, Kawaii Kisa here. XEVA CAN'T SPELL IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!! She can't even spell my name! All I will say is Mitsuki is cool! And to make Xeva mad, I will write some more.
So I lay my head back down,
And I life my hands and pray
To be only yours
And I know now you're my Only Hope.
HA! Only Hope by Mandy Moore........ We know how she feels about her! Well bye! PS Xeva is EVIL!
-Kawaii Kisa.
“I'm done” Momiji announced. Haru, Sakura, and Momiji were still at Hatori's. They were finishing up their homework. “I wonder when Hatori is going to be here.” Sakura asked. “I don't know” Haru answered. “He mysterious.” “Not as mysterious as you, Haru.” Sakura said. She and Momiji started laughing. Hatori walked into his house. He heard laughing and wondered who it was. Sakura and Momiji stopped laughing as soon as they saw Hatori. “Hello Hatori.” Sakura said. “What are you three doing here?” “Sakura blacked out on the way home.” Haru said. “She said that she was fine. But I didn't believe her. So we took her here.” “Oh, sorry I wasn't here.” Hatori said. Momiji answered back. “It's ok, besides, it gave us plenty of time to do our homework together.” “Couldn't you have worked on it together without coming to my house?” “No” Sakura said imminently. Hatori, Haru, and Momiji looked at her. “I wouldn't be able to.” “Hmm”. Haru mumbled. “So is there anything you can give her?” “I think all she needs is sleep.” Hatori answered. “So take her to her room.” “Ok!” Momiji said. Haru and Momiji were about to pick her up, when Sakura said “I can get up on my own, thank you. And I don't need to be carried to my room. I was going to go there when I got here, but apparently, you guys changed my plans. Thanks for everything. I got to go.” Sakura got up and grabbed her stuff. She left Hatori's. Sakura was going to her room when she remembered about Mitsuki. I've got to get her out of there. Sakura thought. There has to be a way. But how? I can't let Akito get her. Sakura arrived at her room. Maybe I could keep watch. I could watch “the room” and see when Akito goes. Then, when he's not there, I go in and get Mitsuki. Yeah, that should work. Sakura smiled at her self for the idea. She left her room and headed for “the room”. Sakura passed some maids. She listened to their conversation. “It seems that the head of household left.” one of them said. Sakura rejoiced silently, she didn't quiet yet leave. She wanted to get more information. “Yes, he went to go see a girl, and then left for Master Shigure's. Apparently, he came to the main house today”. Sakura thanked Shigure, and walked on. She walked passed many people. She felt like they were on to her. Finally, she got to “the room”. She stared at “the room's” door. She ahs always tried to break out, but never in. “you have better thank me Mitsuki.” Sakura whispered. Sakura walked up to the door. She first tried to see if it was locked. It wasn't. She opened the door and saw Mitsuki. “Well, that plan failed. Mitsuki are you in here?” Sakura said. “Yes” she heard a whisper. “What did you do this time?!” Sakura yelled. “You were in here two days ago!” “Sakura-san” Mitsuki gave a cough. “I have been in here for almost six days!” “You aren't getting sick, are you?” Sakura asked. “I hope not. Sakura did you see Yuki-nii?” “yes.” Mitsuki coughed again. “Your `only hope' hint didn't work”. “Why? Didn't Kureno get you out?” “He came in, but Akito kicked him out!” Mitsuki coughed again. She became unconscious. Sakura watched as Mitsuki turned into a rat. She grabbed Mitsuki and her clothes and ran out. She looked to see if any one was outside. No one was in site. She headed towards Hatori's. She slammed the door open. Hatori came running towards to see what had caused the noise. He saw Sakura holding a rat and clothes. “Hatori” Sakura said. “You have to help Suki-chan!” Hatori took Mitsuki from Sakura. “Ok, don't worry about Mitsuki. I'll take care of her.” “Ok. Oh, and Hatori. Make sure that Akito doesn't get Mitsuki.” “I'll try.” Sakura looked at him, and then left. She walked to her room. She was thinking about Mitsuki. I hope Suki-chan is alright, Sakura thought. She went to her bed, and fell asleep.