Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Cemetary Drive ❯ Chanced Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Give Me Your Hopeless Heart Chap 2

Me:Ya'll better feel loved.
Yusuke:Y?
Me:'cause I wasn't gonna make a second chapter.
Yusuke:Ohhhh.......

________________________________________________________________________ __

3 years after Kyo-kun and Tohru-chan's death
________________________________________________________________________ __

Yuki's POV (OF course)
________________________________________________________________________ __

I've been having the weirdest dreams lately..... Like they're still..... Like they never left...... But I know they aren't ..... Because it's just transparent bodies..... you can't feel them..... If you get to close, it's freezing......

'I'm so tired of being here.
Suppressed by all my childhood fears.
And if you have to leave,
I wish that you would just leave.
Cause your presence still lingers here,
and it won't leave me alone.'

Arisa and Hana-chan don't blame.... but everyone else does..... They glare as I walk by .... They blame their deaths on me. It's my fault that they're gone, is it not? If not, people still think I killed them...

'These wounds won't seem to heal,
this pain is just too real,
there's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating mind,
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind.'

Why do the one's I love always either push me away, or die? I didn't like Kyo, sure, but it wasn't the happiest day of my life when he died. And, of course, there's Tohru, I wanted her to live.... At least she didn't die in my arms.... I'd've been scarred for life then..... I wake up screaming, because of the nightmares.... The cold, dark shadows, whispering "It's all beause of you!"



*~*~*~*~*~*DREAM*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dolphins swimming by.... One slowly swims toward me... It says..... "Hello, and thanks for all the fish!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*OUT OF DREAM~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"AHHHHH!!!! What the hell?!" Shigure runs in, yelling, "WHAT'S WRONG!?!?!"
"I had a dream about talking dolphins*frowns*" "O.O Ok..... Did you take your anti-depressants today? On second thought, if your dreaming about dolphins, we should get you some anti-psychotics instead....*walks out*" "O.O Maybe he's right...."
I get up and walk out into the living room....to find Shigure being chased by Mii-chan. "YUKI!!! HELP!!" "*sobbing*Shigure!! Why didn't you finish your pages?!"
"Mii-chan, leave Shigure alone...." Walking back into my room, I make a stop at my dresser, taking a razor blade of the top. Walking into the bathroom, I hold my scarred wrist over the sink and slowly put the bloodstained razor to it. Making a long slice across my wrist, I wince in pain. "Yuki!! Can i come in?" Shigure. Damn. "No!" "Well, fine then!"

'Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice has chased away all the sanity in me.
These wounds won't seem to heal,
this pain is just too real,
there's just too much that time cannot erase.'

Putting my wrist under scalding water, I make another cut across the first one. The crimson liquid slowly pours out, and I smile. "Kyo, Torhu-chan, I'm coming...."

'When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.
But though you're still with me,
I've been alone all along.'

I slip into black. When I wake, Torhu and Kyo are standing over me... "Yuki..." Torhu whispers, "It's not your time. Go back... We'll visit you every night." She smiles kisses me on the cheek and leads me back. I'm in the hospital, with Shigure crying in the chair beside my bed. "What's going, Shigure?" He looks up. "YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! You almost died of blood loss." Well, that explains alot...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 days later~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Let's go home, Yuki-kun..." "Ok." From then on... I awoke only when Kyo and Torhu left me each night.

'When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whadd'ya think? Is it totally horrible?! *cries* I can't believe I killed Kyo!!!!