Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Fruits Basket - Cutting room floor ❯ Fruits Basket - Cutting room floor 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Fruits Basket (Cutting room floor 2) - by Foxfire79

Disclaimer: I still don't own Fruits Basket, oddly enough. Nothing has changed since the last installment. I still wish I did. Alas, I doubt that shall ever be the case. I'll just have to create my own series instead. Hmmm...

Other stuff I don't own:
* A snow plow
* A pool table
* A set of matching cheese forks

Stupid Cat! Uh, I mean, on with the show!



Fruits Basket (Cutting room floor 2) - More outtakes and the scenes that just didn't make it into the dvd's or manga!

(Hatori's office - Sohma main house)

Hatori: *on the phone to Shigure* Sure Shigure, you can borrow my car. I don't even care that you don't have a driver's licence.
Shigure: *other end of the phone* Thank you so much - I'll even return it with a full tank of gas!
Hatori: You sure are a great friend, Shigure!

********************

(Shigure's house)

Tohru: *puzzled* Hey Yuki? Do you know where Shigure and Kyo are?
Yuki: *smiling* Well, when we arrived home from school, Kyo and I... had a little disagreement. Words were said, punches were thrown, and doors were broken.
Tohru: Ah, I see. Are you ok, Yuki?
Yuki: Oh, I'm perfectly fine, Miss Honda. It's Kyo you should be worried about. Shigure blamed him for all the damage, and he got so mad he transformed and well... the rest speaks for itself. Look outside... *gestures outside into the garden*
Tohru: *gazes outside* Oh my...
Kyo: *perched up on a branch of the largest tree in the garden* I already said I was sorry, Shigure! What else could you possibly want?!
Shigure in dog form: *pacing underneath the trapped boy* *singing* Time is on my side, yes it is!
Kyo: Let me down you stupid mutt!
Yuki: *sighs* Fighting like cats and dogs... they're so childish...

********************

(Kyo, Tohru and Yuki, all out shopping)

Tohru: Um, thanks for coming out to help me with this today, you guys... Uh, you guys...? Where...? Oh...
Yuki: *staring through the window of the cheese shop* It's so... beautiful...
Kyo: *entranced by fish shop* It's all... so... fresh...
Tohru: *panicking* Um, guys! We don't have time for this!
Yuki and Kyo: *blushing* Sorry!

********************

(In Shigure's house, after Tohru has fallen down the stairs and caused a mass zodiac transformation of Yuki, Kyo and Shigure)

Kyo, Yuki and Shigure: *multiple explosions as all returning to human form* Not again!
Tohru: *looks bored and yawns, surveying the menfolk* For god's sake, go and put some pants on, all of you!
Kyo, Yuki and Shigure: *in shock*
Tohru: *wanders off mumbling* ...nothing's sacred... ...no surprises left for me in life... ...wedding night...
Kyo: *blushing* Did she just say something about a wedding night?
Yuki: I don't think that was directed at you specifically, stupid cat...
Kyo: Shut up!

********************

(Shigure's house, Momiji visiting)

Kyo: Hey, bunny boy - what's up with all this Mogentai crap I keep hearing?
Momiji: Oh, it's a new anime everyone's really into - mainly for middle school kids, but I hear Kisa's getting Tohru interested in it too! The only reason I watch it is so I can talk about it with Tohru.
Kyo: What, you gotta crush on her or something?
Momiji: Like I'd tell you... *sticks tongue out at Kyo*
Kyo: She treats you like a little kid anyway - you're no threat to me!
Momiji: *ears perk up* I can hear Tohru coming! *messes up his hair and pinches his cheeks red*
Kyo: What the hell...
Momiji: *fake tears in eyes* Waaaaaah! Tohru! Kyo's picking on me again!
Tohru: *surprised* Oh, Momiji! *melts* Awww, come here you!
Momiji: *runs into Tohru's arms* Yay! Uber-hugs! *transforms into a rabbit then pokes tongue out at Kyo* Nyaaah!
Kyo: *veins in forehead pulsing* Damn sympathy vote!

********************

(Shigure's house)

Tohru: So, Yuki - about Ayame. Is he, um, you know...?
Kyo: *snorts in the background* heh.
Yuki: I'm not sure what you're getting at, Miss Honda...
Tohru: *blushing* Is he... um... Does he prefer the company of... men?
Yuki: *chuckling* To be perfectly honest, Miss Honda, I'm not sure...
Kyo: *speaking to himself* I think it runs in the family...

********************

Ok, that's all I have for now - it's pretty meager, I know, but like I said, it's not easy being funny! Enjoy! And Happy Easter everybody! Review me and I may get the strength up to write some more! Mbwahahaha :)

Foxfire out!
catherinehgreen@gmail.com