Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ I am God ❯ Akito ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
That nasty Tohru Honda, why doesn’t she just give up? She can not bring my dear Zodiac the hope she thinks she can. They will never disobey my orders, for I control their every thought. I am their God.
Even that disgusting Kyo will be mine. That horrid monster is mine and mine alone and soon, I get to lock him up forever so that I will never have to face him again.
She’s a monster herself. No one can be that kind, that loving. She is a monster, an abomination. She believes my Zodiac loves her when they cower in the shadows if I come near. They think they are protecting her but really, I will see that she is gone.
The Zodiac is mine. And nothing that wretched, disgusting, ugly freak thinks she can do will matter in the end. I will make sure she is gone. Soon. Soon I will make her leave, broken.
What a day that will be. Such a glorious day, I cannot wait. I almost wish it was time to rid myself of her forever now. But I will suffer just a little longer so that when it is time, she will be broken to the point of killing herself.
I will rejoice when the day comes. And when the day comes, my Zodiac will truly be mine once more.