Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Love Seems to be Fate ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saoko Girl: You guys read the plot at the beginning and I will gladly accept original characters. Just tell if you like to be a part of Salima's curse or not, with a description of your character.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Somewhere in the United States …

A little girl with blood red hair, green eyes, and pale skin played with a boy who looked exactly like her with the exception that he had gold hair. The boy threw a ball at her and she hit it with a small racquet. A tall woman who looked like the twins ran to them throwing them inside a tepee that was next to them.

"Hide Luna, Blade, now. Your father's coming," the woman said as she threw them underneath a huge blanket.

Japan …

Sixteen-year-old Sohma Salima awoke from the dream she was having. These images they confuse me. Who was that boy and woman? She thought as she got up out of bed. Salima pulled out her clothes for the day and got ready for the dress rehearsal of the musical she was about to be in.

Shigure Sohma's House …

"What's this?" Shigure asked himself as looked through the mail, "Aw, I know now. Salima-chan has sent us tickets to see her musical."

"Salima-chan?" Tohru asked Shigure not fully understanding what he was saying.

"That brat. She is in town?" Kyo said angrily.

"Salima-chan is my niece, that I raised for about nine years. A couple years ago she went away to school that let her use her singing and acting skills, and looks like her school group is here," Shigure said smiling, "Let's all go to see her."

"Really? She is an actress? I would love to meet her, if she is a niece of yours," Tohru said.

Right after Tohru's comment there was a knock at the door. Tohru jumped up and went to answer it. At the door was girl with black hair, green eyes, and pale skin. The girl was wearing a black tank top that's spaghetti straps were made of lace, and short black mini skirt, and knee-high black boots. In the girl's hands was a picture of younger girl that looked like her with the exception that the girl in the picture had blood red hair.

"Is a Shigure Sohma here?" the girl asked softly.

"Ye-s," Tohru said this girl looked very scary to her.

"Can you let me in?" the girl asked.

Tohru didn't answer the girl's last question, but just led her into the kitchen where everyone was standing for some odd reason. When the girl walked into the room Shigure ran right up to her.

"Salima-chan, you've dyed your hair," Shigure said.

"Uncle Shigure, it's not permanent. Good morning, Kyo-kun, Yuki-kun," Salima said happily.

"Salima-chan, this is our housekeeper, Tohru-san," Shigure said pointing at Tohru.

"Good morning, Tohru-kun," Salima said and then asked, "Where would Haru-chan be?"

"I didn't know you fancied Haru," Kyo said.

"Kyo-kun, you know that there is only two people stronger than Yuki-kun in the Sohma clan. Don't make me prove it," Salima said coldly.

"Salima-chan, control yourself," Shigure said waving his hands around.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Saoko Girl: I hope you guys liked it. Just review and I will accept your character.