Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Pure Disco ❯ I Will Survive ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pure Disco

 

Fowlet.Press [est.2001]

 

(((Disclaimer))) If I owned it- would we be writing on FANfiction.net? Shouldn't fanfiction.net put up a general disclaimer?

 

(((Dedication))) To darkdragon91 or Shinigami no Tenshi (or Muffinpants no kuroi jigoku), to you I dedicate this fic which your review did do help me get started again. I thanks thee. I also bake thee lemon corn muffins. Lemon corn muffins anyone? ^^;;;;

 

(((Warnings))) Shonen-ai, poorly written angst, pre-quote-un-quote "male pregnancy", Akito bashing, General stupidity, unnecessary simile/analogy/puns, etc

 

Fowlet: Muah! I'm back!

Simetra: You sure are

Fowlet: I forgot to note last time but ALESSA EMBERS OWNS ANNOREXION. IT'S HER BABY.

Jane: …What's with the caps…?

Fowlet: I'm being… uh… something…

Jane: Sorry for the wait, peeps. My Hikari died.

Fowlet: Yami! Why would you say something like that?!

Jane: I dunno… it just slipped out *evil grin*

Fowlet: Uh… okay, well here's a c2 ad! XD

 

Yuki and Kyo(u) Shonen-ai Fanfiction

Exactly what the title says. Various Yuki/Kyo stories for supporters, worshippers, followers, authors, curious, open-minded people and everyone who died a little when trying to search for Y/K and coming up with only Tohru/[insert name here]. Nothing against Tohru. ^_^

 

What It Is:

Y/K stories. It's a place for Yuki/Kyo people to meet other y/k people and to spread the love of y/k shonen-ai/yaoi around. Anyone who supports Yuki/Kyo knows that there is a definite lack of Fandomosity for it. That made me sad. Hence, this c2 community.

 

What I'm Trying To Do:

Make the pairing bigger. You know, gather up a bunch of people, make a lot of fanfiction and generally spread the love around. We y/k-ers need a place to congregate.

 

Subscribing/Staffing

If you want to subscribe to it that would be *so* awesome! It's a growing community and I need all the help I can get, which brings me to:

Staffing- To be on the staff you have to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I do not have any requirements at all! If you:

Have written a fic about yuki and Kyo that isn't necessarily shonen-ai but shows them in a friendly/romantic manner (neither of them can be paired with anyone else though)

Have never written a fic but support the pairing

Don't want to "do anything"

 

It would still be much appreciated if you joined. None of the above really matters as long as you support Yuki/Kyo. You won't be asked to write fanfiction, read fanfiction, recommend fanfiction or do anything bedsides accept my nomination for staff member.

 

If you have any questions or want to be on the staff, please e-mail or comment this fic. Thank you!

~v~

Jane610@optonline.net

 

~F*p~

 

Fowlet: and now on with the fic! W00t w00t! ^^

 

Pure Disco

Chapter Three: I Will Survive

 

((((((()))))))

 

…First I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live

without you by my side

But I spent so many nights

Thinkin' how you did me wrong

I grew strong

I learned how to carry on

 

and so you're back

from outer space

I just walked in to find you here

with that sad look upon your face

I should have changed that stupid lock

I should have made you leave your key

If I had known for just one second

you'd be back to bother me… ~ Gloria Gaynor

 

((((((()))))))

 

Inevitably the morning arrived. Tohru pulled the thermometer out of Yuki's mouth.

 

"Mmm… no, I really don't think you have a fever, Sohma-san," she assured him.

 

"But I must have a fever… I'm burning up! And seeing spots! I feel like I'm cooking from the inside!" Yuki argued.

 

"Oh my goodness! I didn't know it was so bad! I'm sorry, it must be this thermometer, I'll go get another one. Don't you move a muscle!" She cried, dashing out of the room.

 

Yuki sighed and collapsed back into his pillows. He began rubbing his hands against his forehead in an attempt to make it hot enough to pass off as a fever.

 

It was a crappy day outside, Yuki thought irritably as he gazed out his rain splattered window. Usually crappy days just meant Kyo flopping round the house cutely, but Yuki highly doubted it was going to be that kind of day.

 

Presently, Tohru came running back into the room with another thermometer. Yuki put on his best `Oh-Dear-Gods-I'm-Knocking-On-Deaths-Door-This-Fever-Is-So-Bad-I'm-Gonna-Di e' Faceâ"¢.

 

`Eep!" Tohru ejaculated and shoved the thermometer into his mouth.

 

96.54… 97.42… 96.8… 97.79… 98.6. -Beep!-

 

Tohru's eyebrows furrowed with dismay.

 

"This thermometer is saying you're fine too! I'm very sorry, Sohma-san. If you want I could go but a new one and try again…?"

 

Yuki shook his head sadly.

 

"No… no, its okay, Honda-san… I think I'll be alright…"

 

"Are you absolutely sure?"

 

"Mm-hmm, I'll be down in a minute for breakfast."

 

Tohru nodded and left.

 

Yuki groaned and trudged over to his cool, wet window pane and pressed his forehead against it. He did have a headache. Just not physically.

 

"This little piggy had… roast beef! And this little piggy went WHEE-WHEE-WHEE-ALL THE WAY HOME!" a house-maid in her mid-thirties squealed as she tickled a small squirming child with silver hair.

 

"Gaaahhhh! Rumiko-saaaaan!" Yuki shrieked, happily.

 

"Servant!" squawked a child, about five or six, who was entering the room. Yuki shrunk back against the maid.

 

 

"What the crap do you want, `Master'?"

 

"INSOLENCE!" the red-faced brat that wasn't Yuki shrieked.

 

"Did Tsubasa teach you that word? I must tell her to stop before you choke on one." Rumiko replied, unfazed.

 

The unpleasant child wearing a loose yukata gawked at Rumiko.

 

"Never in my years have I been scared into ridiculousness by a child!" Rumiko exclaimed, patting Yuki's head, "And I will certainly not be starting now!" Yuki clutched her sleeve.

 

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO M-!"

 

"How about we play hide and seek!" Rumiko interrupted.

 

"…fine" Akito glowered back at her.

 

"On the count of ten… one… two… TEN!" Rumiko shrieked.

 

Yuki watched as his little `friend' tore off down the hall, oblivious to the fact that no one was following him.

 

"Sheesh, I should have cooked dinner an hour ago. Will you be coming, Yuki-chan?"

 

"Um… are you… going to go…?" Yuki mumbled, fiddling with the hem of his yukata.

 

"… Look for signor fancy pants? No! Let's go, dumpling," Rumiko shrilled as she made her way into the kitchen.

 

"Wait for me, Rumiko-san!" Yuki called.

 

 

It fluttered through him… and in a moment it was gone. Yuki sighed. He was tired, hungry… tired… and kinda confused… and it was still freaking first period! He rested his chin on his arm and let his eyes slide closed.

 

"Awww! Look at him, he is just so cute!" some random fangirl squealed nearby.

 

"If you ask me, he's kinda emo…" someone else pointed out. Yuki's eyebrow arched.

 

"He would make such a FINE emo boy, I mean like, seriously!" Fangirl One replied, oblivious to the other's apparent dislike for people in their emo phase. (AN: I love the emos. No emo attacks. ^^;;)

 

"Eh… well, he'd have to die his hair black… and that would take all the fun out his mystery…" observed another classmate.

 

Don't they notice that I'm sitting right here?

 

"Mmm, right."

 

"What the hell is so `mysterious' about prematurely gray hair?" someone in the distance piped up.

 

Yuki almost smiled, before a kamikaze of fangirls leapt on top of the unsuspecting, and slightly dull, victim who had dared mouth off to The Prince's hair.

 

All this talk about hair was making Yuki hungry. He desperately tried to chew some loose strands of his hair; a nervous habit developed in the years of his youth, but did not succeed due to the crafty hairstyle Rumiko had designed for him. He wondered vaguely if she knew that it resembled a mop.

 

Kyo was sitting on his desk like the stupid bastard he was. Stupid bastard. Stupid desk. Stupid bastard on a desk. Rawr.

 

Circling him like… evil… ants… of doom were a whole bunch of other people playing a game that looked like BS. Indistinctly, Yuki speculated as to why there was never any work done in his stupid school…

 

 

It was freakin' late, man.

 

Yuki rubbed sleep from his eyes and trudged up stairs to his puny, icky little room. When it made the transformation into a "puny, icky little room" was quite beyond him but he stumbled into it anyway.

 

The weather had cleared up slightly at school; however, he could see the full, dark clouds looming closer with the hour.

 

"SOHMA-SAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!" Tohru called up the stairs.

 

Yuki nearly jumped out of his own pants. (Yuki: …As opposed to jumping out of other people's pants? Fowlet: Shut up! >.<)

 

"Yeah?" Shigure and Yuki called back.

 

Tohru finally took initiative and ignored the dumb dog.

 

"Could you throw your dirty clothes down the stairs, please?"

 

Yuki abided by heaving his hamper bag all the way down the stairs and into the laundry room for her.

 

"Aaahhh!!! Thank you, Sohma-san; you didn't have to go through all of that trouble just for-!"

 

"It's really okay," Yuki answered shortly as he made his way into the general vicinity of the kitchen.

 

Kyo was leaning against the frame of the kitchen door eating out of a Chinese take-out carton.

 

"Hey, Yuki…?" he asked gazing into Yuki's eyes with the most intense gaze Yuki had ever witnessed Kyo adorning. His heart skipped a beat.

 

"Yeah…?"

 

"Should I get a pink i-pod or a blue i-pod?" Kyo replied still intensely serious.

 

Yuki stared at him as if awed by the boy's total, utter… stupidity…

 

"… and how can you DO that?!" Yuki hissed at him.

 

Kyo blinked. He looked to his left, and then his right.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You-you- with your carton!" Yuki spluttered.

 

"What about my carton?!" Kyo growled in defense of said carton.

 

"It's just so-so stereotypical! I mean, tape a freakin' sign that says `miso horny - me love you long time' on your chest why don't you!" Yuki snarled pissily and grabbed a bag of unopened Funyuns by the cupboard. He proceeded to savagely tear open the bag and crunch a Funyun rather rudely in Kyo's bewildered face before stomping back upstairs.

 

Raaaawwwwrrr… wow, he'd said that a lot today… He popped a CD into his walkman.

 

`Dirty i-pods…' he thought. He had a sneaky suspicion that all i-pod-ers were just lazy-ass walkman-ers. He for one was quite loyal to his walkman.


Why won't you look at me?
Is ther
e something wrong?
Do you remember me, the son that you conceived?
Why won't you look atme?
A son that you deceive
d

 

Damn Good Charlotte and their sneaky little rhymes. It was quite clear they were spying on him and simply writing down everything that happened in his life.

 

I swear the happiest day of my life…
Is the day that I die

Can you feel the cold tonight
It sets in, but it's alright

The
darkness falls, I'm letting go
All alone but Ifeel fine

 

...Rawr…

 

He unplugged his stupid headphones and wandered down the hall to the bathroom. The soft patter of rain was apparent on the roof of the house now. He stopped and grimaced as the memories of last night filled his mind again. What he was supposed to do… what he was going to do…

 

As he approached The Bastard… Kyo's room, he heard a soft sound, like someone's stereo turned way down low. He peered through Kyo's wide open door and rested his head on the door frame watching Kyo sleep.


things are goin' crazy and I'm not sure who to blame
everything is changing and I do not feel the same
I'm slippin' through the cracks of floors I thought that were strong
I'm tryin' to find a placewhere I can feel like I belong

 

Holy crap! This Vanessa Carlton woman was spying on Kyo, too! That was just friggin' uncanny! Suddenly he pictured the Vanessa Carlton woman poised outside Kyo's window… ready to attack! No one was allowed to watch Kyo sleep except him, gosh darn it! He'd have to put up some Vanessa Carlton traps outside the window later…

 

How she'd be soothed, how she'd be saved if he could see
she needs to be held in his arms to be free
but everything happens for reasons that she will never understand
'til she knows the heart of a woman will never be found in the arms of a man

 

Kyo was breathing steady, purr-ish snores, his face flushed from exhaustion. Yuki glared at him expectantly.

 

say you would, say you could
say you'd come and stop the rain
say you'd try and hold me tight
and you just give me away
make me high on lullabies
a melody for me to sway

 

Tiptoeing closer to the sleeping figure…

 

once upon a year gone by
she saw herself give in
every time she closed her eyes
she saw what could have been
well
nothing hurts and nothing bleeds
when covers tucked in tight
funny when the bottom drops
how she forgets to fight... to fight

 

The stupid cat didn't even notice him there.

 

If it all went away
nothin' left to say
would you fight it or would you lay down
at the hand of your God could you see the light
oh my prince can't you see what's been found

 

Stupid cat… so stupid… Yuki turned on is heel and wandered out to his secret base, lost in his thoughts.

 

 

Akito hummed to himself as he pranced down to the bathing quarters. He nodded at maids passing by in all their minimum wagely splendor.

 

Oh what a wonderful life I have! He was probably thinking as he innocently turned the tap in his shower and stepped inside and- GAH!

 

"GAAAAAAHHHH!" Akito screamed loudly for one so sick, "RUMIKOOO! THE WATER IS FREEZING COLD!"

 

"Yes, I know, Akito-san! We sent for the repair man half an hour ago! Did I forget to convey to you the indeed important devastation that is our arctic supply of water?" Rumiko answered wise-assishly.

 

"…Yes…" growled a dripping Akito who had just stubbed his toe on the toilet. Oh, boohoohoohoo, how sad.

 

Oh, wait, no. I lied.

 

 

AKIIIITTOOOOO!!! I HATE YOOOOUUU!!! Yuki howled mentally to himself. (Fowlet: What the craps, Yuki, who do you think you are? Relena? Yuki: Shuddup! >.<)

 

Yuki leaned against the big oak tree and spun his trowel around aimlessly, then thrust it angrily into the ground.

 

That bastard… that little scheming bastard! He threw his trowel into a nearby hedge and angrily picked up another tool.

 

I can't believe this! Why don't we all just have a friggin mutiny! Away went the anvil pruners.

 

That… damn… brat! Which Yuki very nicely illustrated by kicking over his dibble. Fuming, he slammed his body against his stupid tree one more, looking at his now disheveled garden, and sighed longingly at the sky.

 

"Oh my god… I really am turning emo…"

 

"KAAAA!"

 

"What the f-!" Yuki started and knocked over his cultivator.

 

"HNNN!"

 

Yuki peeked through a small hole in the shrubbery and spied Kyo doing his katas in front of the house. It had stopped raining… but that still gave Kyo no excuse to come out of his room and disturb him! Yuki grabbed his grass sheers and flung them over his shoulder.

 

 

 

"It's been a while, Shi-channnn…"

 

"I missed you so… my darling…"

 

"And I you, my love!"

 

"Come to me, poofcakes!"

 

"Oh, Gure-san, I-!"

 

"Cut it out!" Kyo yelled from the porch.

 

"So tell me, Gure-san, how are things at your establishment?" Ayame asked, smiling serenely.

 

"Well… there's a `little trouble in paradise' if you know what I mean…" Shigure whispered.

 

"No, I don't!" Ayame answered, snuzzling himself against the novelist's kimono.

 

"Your hair smells nice!" announced Shigure.

 

"Really?" Ayame inquired, wrapping his arms around the other man.

 

"Yes. What shampoo do you use?"

 

"Cocoa… no, Coconut Suave or something like that…"

 

"Don't stop."

 

Kyo entered the room and Shigure pushed his leech-like cousin off him and smiled warmly.

 

"Ah, Kyon-kichi! Shall we be off then?"

 

"Awww, come ON-!" Kyo started.

 

"No!"

 

Three men turned to the doorway.

 

"Yuki?" Shigure asked his eyes boring through Yuki like a drill.

 

"No… no, it's later… we're going later… so, go back to your room."

 

"Don't tell me what to do, rat!" Kyo spat halfheartedly as he wandered into the kitchen. Ayame and Shigure exchanged quick glances. Shigure opened his mouth and-

 

"Shigure-Sensei-Sama!" Tohru shrieked, dashing into the room, waving her arms frantically.

 

"What is it?!" queried all four.

 

"Th-the laundry detergent- forgot to- goodness- need more- grocery store-!" Tohru spluttered, gesturing wildly with her hands.

 

"Tohru, remember what we talked about… speak slowly and clearly!" Shigure said calmly.

 

"R-right" Tohru cleared her throat, "I ran out of laundry detergent."

 

"Oh!" Ayame replied, "Then why don't you go get some!"

 

Tohru beamed, "I was just going to ask! I've finished all of my school work and if it doesn't conflict with your plans I'd very much like to do some grocery shopping anyway…"

 

"Of course, that would be all right! In fact, it works very well with our plans! Will you need someone to help you carry all of your bags?" Ayame continued in a very adult-ish way for someone who had never grown up.

 

"Actually, I think-" Shigure was interrupted as Ayame punched his shoulder. Hard. Kyo yawned.

 

"Well, I ain't got anything better to do since `we're not going yet'…" he said as he strolled out the paper doors past Yuki, who looked as if he were stoned.

 

"Aaah! Kyo-kun, wait up! Your legs are too long!" Toru shrieked as she raced to catch up with the neko's longer strides. Voices faded into the distance. Yuki did not lift his gaze from the floor.

 

"You know, I've never noticed until now, Nii-San…" Ayame whispered, "But you have the most perfect head-banging hair I have ever seen."

 

Yuki kicked the edge of the table into his brother's chin and stormed into the hallway.

 

"What did I say?" Ayame whimpered.

 

"Nothing, poodles… nothing…" Shigure soothed.

 

 

"It's over here!" Tohru said pointing to an aisle past the Dairy products.

 

"Hn…" Kyo muttered as he followed her down the narrow path, "Coming here always makes me hungry…"

 

Tohru raised an eyebrow, "Well… it is a food store…"

 

"Hey, Tohru, do you have the keys?" He asked, patting down his hoodie pockets.

 

Tohru nodded, "Of course."

 

"Hmmm…" Kyo bit his lip.

 

"What's the matter, Kyo-Kun?" Tohru asked, concerned.

 

"It's silly… I don't know, I just feel like I'm forgetting something…"

 

"Forgetting something? Well, you didn't need to bring anything with you here…"

 

"Yeah, I know… but, listen, how much longer do you think this'll be?"

 

Tohru glanced at her watch, "About ten minutes."

 

Kyo furrowed his brow, "Hey… do you think you could take all the bags home yourself?"

 

"Kyo?"

 

"I just… do you ever get the feeling something really bad is going to happen?"

 

Tohru giggled, "Uo and Hana are right! You are superstitious!"

 

"I am not!" Kyo said in a totally unthreatening way.

 

"Yeah, I know what you mean. If you really want to go, go, because it's only one bottle of detergent," Tohru reasoned.

 

Kyo bowed and clapped his hands (like a good Shintoist!), "Tohru… you're an angel!"

 

"What?!" Tohru shrieked after Kyo's receding form racing out of the store.

 

 

"Time to go, Nii-san! Get your coat, now!" Ayame yelled up the stairs.

 

"And anything else you might want to bring!" Shigure inserted earning himself a whack on the head from a certain red frock-wearing bishi. Yuki wandered ahead of them as they left the house, watching his feet, trying to clear his mind, trying not to think… Ayame noticed his brother's fingers were shaking.

 

 

"Your form sucks!" Kyo yelled.

 

"Hyoh! Hyoh!" Haru yelped out before stumbling and falling on his bottom.

 

"Hopeless, absolutely hopeless…. Actually depressing," Kyo grunted, as he helped his smaller friend up.

 

"Don't be so mean, Kyoooo… or I'll bite you!" Haru threatened, getting back into his stance.

 

"You wish, little midget one," Kyo answered, "Now… CONCENTRATE!"

 

"Ack!" Haru screeched in surprise, but managed to perform the kick perfectly.

 

"Ha, ha, ha! You little bastard! I knew you could do it!"

 

About 20 yards away were two smallish boys wearing yukatas, although one's was much looser than the others.

 

"Despicable," The looser-type yukata clad child named Akito spat, "I can't believe these are the idiots you want to waste time with."

 

His little pal spoke up, "Strong…"

 

"What now?" Akito asked, dismally glancing around the Martial Arts Academy.

 

"The one with the hair-"

 

"They both have hair, you useless nitwit,"

 

"The orange hair-"

 

"Eeeeuuuurggghh, ugh, oh lord, don't call attention to that slimy, vile, putrid, decaying blob of swamp scum!"

 

Yuki glanced back at the completely normal looking 7-8ish year old boy and had to admit that the child looked absolutely nothing like a "slimy, vile, putrid, decaying blob of swamp scum".

 

"That's the cat, Yuki, he's demented… and stupid… he can't even make the right sentences in his head he's so stupid. And he's dangerous too! I don't think I will be able to stand you being this close to him everyday-!"

 

"I-I won't talk to him! Th-that much!" Yuki squeaked as he saw an attempt to escape from his abusive environment begin to fade.

 

"Hn… I believe you for now, Yuki… but as long as you're here I'll still have my eyes on you because I'll never let you go."

 

Yuki unconsciously lifted a lock of his hair into his mouth and chewed.

 

 

Yuki felt the tears back in his skull but some sort of numbness couldn't bring them forth as he walked, zombie-like. He wouldn't break… at least not yet, that is… He tried for the second time that day to chew his hair… maybe Ayame had reminded him with that head-banging comment because he'd quit trying to chew it since he met Tohru. A simple sentence repeated over and over in his head…

 

What have I done? What have I done? What have I done? What…

 

What have I…

 

What was he thinking?!

 

Yuki stopped in his tracks.

 

There was Akito… there was Kyo… there was Tohru… there was Shigure… but, it really only came down to himself… it was himself he was saving. And would he be saved? No! This would destroy him, that had already been established… then what was he doing?

 

What the hell am I doing?!

 

"I…"

 

All those times he'd been selfish… this was his chance! His chance to prove that he had a heart and that it was beating and that he cared for others no matter what happened! If there was a time to stop being Akito's bitch it was now, goddamnit!

 

"I have to go!" Yuki yelled as he flew past the two men back down the path unto which they'd come.

 

Shigure blinked in surprise as he watched Yuki pound back down the trail.

 

"I told you so…" Ayame whispered, resting his head on Shigure's shoulder and smiling.

 

 

At one side of the spectrum Yuki sensed liberation… he felt so free! He ran down the pathway, oxygen filling his lungs (although we breathe mostly nitrogen) and the cold, dusk air whipped at his face. Yet, on the other side of the spectrum, Yuki was, to put it quite frankly, scared shitless. Tears welled up in his eyes.

 

Oh, poor me…! He thought.

 

Further ahead was Kyo, jogging home from the grocery store. Yuki caught sight of him and picked up speed.

 

"Kyo!"

 

"What the crap, kuso nezumi!" Kyo exclaimed as Yuki finally caught up with him.

 

"Kyo!" Yuki half sobbed, half laughed, "I-I-"

 

"What the Hell, Yuki, is it your period?"

 

Yuki stared at him.

 

"…That's so mean! And no, I-" Yuki gasped out and frantically searched his hipster coat pocket for his inhaler. Kyo pulled it out of Yuki's front one and handed it to the Oxygen-less boy. After wheezing for a few moments, Yuki grabbed Kyo's arm for support and continued.

 

"I-I came… all the way here and I was with Ayame and Shigure and the party and Akito and he called me up and he said to do this thing but I didn't want to and I don't want to be selfish because I'm not but I'm making this about me and its about you, well, actually it's more about Akito but the point is-"

 

Kyo clamped a hand over Yuki's mouth and then patiently waited for him to use his inhaler again.

 

"So what I'm trying to say is-"

 

"Let's go, kuso nezumi," Kyo interrupted as he began to walk ahead.

 

"What?! Kyo!"

 

"Let's go, Yuki, we're going to be late,"

 

"But, I-!"

 

"Yuki…" Kyo said, looking straight into Yuki's eyes. This time he wasn't asking about an i-pod and Yuki was silent.

 

They continued along in said silence.

 

 

Yuki could feel his heart thumping loudly in his chest. Suddenly, he was beginning to doubt that it had been such a good idea to go against Akito and his crazy little plot…

 

`But Kyo would have caught up with us, anyway… it couldn't have been helped…' Yuki thought.

 

The Main Gates.

 

Oh, boy.

 

Yuki pushed open the door…

 

Which didn't open.

 

Yuki's eyes widened in shock. He pushed harder. Nothing. Harder still! Noth-!

 

Kyo pulled open the door, raising his eyebrow.

 

Yuki resisted the urge to giggle insanely and weep as he dazedly followed Kyo into expected doom.

 

They were on the steps…

 

They were at the door…

 

Kyo was looking at him…

 

What…?

 

What?!

 

"What?!"

 

"Are we going in," Kyo asked quietly, as more of a statement then a question.

 

Yuki stared. He felt very dizzy… He stared at the handle of the door and then opened it, turning back to look at Kyo. Something flickered in the corner of his eye and he caught sight of Akito… the damn bastard, grinning and smiling like a useless, son of a-

 

Yuki grabbed Kyo by the shirt collar and promptly pitched him through the doorway.

 

"Oops."

 

He didn't sound that remorseful.

 

End Chapter Three

TBC

 

REVIEWS

 

Shinigami no Tenshi - My love! ^__^ Look, look! You're famous! I totally dedicated this chapter to you because you are awesome! <3<3<3<3 Thanks for being utterly spiffy!

 

Thatkendogirl - Wow! Thanks! XD your comment totally made my day! And don't worry, the updates might suck but I swear to Inari I'll finish this! <3<3 You're awesome!

 

PhoenixChic - I know, everything here is totally true! XD <3<3<3 Thanks for reviewing! (And the soon coming Beam Me Up, Yuki might possible be dedicated to you! Except it's yuki/kyou… *sweatdrop*)

 

Alessa Embers - That Malik shirt was for you, baby! I <3 you to pieces! <3<3<3<3 *loves* ^^ tHanky for the review!!!

 

Johanna Gen - You're so cool, sara. How do you sleep at night? Seriously. "pets sara" Thanks for commenting! "gives sara a cookie"

 

Deadly Wispers - Thanks so much! ^_^ that annorexionbit totally belongs to Alessa Embers. You should check out her fanfiction if you're interested! <3<3<3!! Again, thanks for being awesome!!!

 

Rinoki Rio - O_o;; Be careful! Too much exploding damages your colon! (*bows to The Fairly Oddparents*) Thanks for your kindness!! <3<3<3

 

Blue Eyed Angel2 - Thanks for being all "staff-y" like!! And for reviewing! *skips around happily* thank you sooooo much!!! <3<3<3<3

 

Chibi-Nezumi - I heart your penname! XD Thanks so much for reviewing! I'm not sure if I'm going to do a big `Akito's Secret' thingy, but if I do it'll be not that much of an effective plot device-y thing O_o;;; er… yeah, so I <3 you!!! Thanks again!!!

 

Lupin666 - I'm so sorry it took so long to update!! T_T Thanks for reviewing!!!! <3<3<3

 

Kaesaku - I'm continuing! Thanks a bunch! >.< <3<3<3!!!!!

 

BlueEyedDemon1 - Uh… it gets less odd in an odd sort of way? ^^;;;; Thanks for dropping by! Btw, does your penname refer to Heero Yuy? My sister wants to know XD

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&l t;3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&l t;3<3!!!!!!!

~*~Fowlet.Press-Tachi!~*~

 

Comment again! ^^