Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Amusement Trip ❯ Who's going to go? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's note

Hello again. this is the second chapter of my Fruits Basket story! I hope you all are liking it! Well on ward!!!!


******************************************

Who's going to go?



"Wow Tohru-Kun! You won tickets to an amusement park. How fun! How lucky!" Shigure said happily. He was sitting at the table along with Tohru, Kyo, and Yuki. Tohru had laid the four tickets on the table and Shigure began to admire them.

"I have four tickets so if any of you want to come don't be shy to say so." Tohru said . Shigure gave her a smile that made him look likea small child and irritated the other two males at the table. Shigure looked at the tickets and his smile vanished.


"Oh how terrible. The tickets are only good for this weekened and I fear I have another dead line to make.... Oh I am so sorry my darling Tohru! I will not be able to accumpany you! Oh the tragedy of it all...I will have to trust you in other hands. Kyo...Yuki....I trust you to keep my darling Tohru out of danger...." Shigure said with a river of tears running down his cheeks. Yuki's eyes widened a bit. Kyo slammed his hand on the table.


"Hello!!!! What makes you think we want to go to a crowded place like that! Girl's will be crawlin all over...It'll be worse then them damn girls at school!" Kyo shouted.


"Yes....it's very dangerous for us. That's why we never have gone to such a place before." Yuki quietly agreed. There was an odd silence and Tohru felt like she had to break it, feeling that the others were not able to say anything out of fear of hurting her feelings.


"Oh I couldn't ask Kyo or Yuki to come to such a risky place..I..I'd be asking for it. I'm just happy I won such a great prize, I won it because Kyo and Yuki gave me their luck! They've already done so much..I couldn't let them come against their will or if they are nervous about it...I..I mean your secret is the most important thing. And your right..it'll be too risky! So don't worry about it...I can always see if Uo and Hanna want to come. OH!!!! The tea!!!! I left the water boiling!!!!!" With that Tohru ran out of the room into the kitchen to stop the kettle from screatching.


The three boys sat at the table in silence.


"All...we would have to do is be extra careful. Hand-san looked so happy winning tose tickets. She held our hands and skipped all the way home.... It's a shame if we don't go." Yuki said, breaking the silence.



"Are you nuts?! That place is just asking for trouble! Damn girls are all over in there!" Kyo said sternly.


".......It could be worse....." Yuki said lowly,



"Yeah?! HOW?!" Kyo said.


Shigure just stayed quiet as the other two boys argued it out, already knowing the outcomeof what would happen.


"We do go to school...we do walk in the streets....we have gone to the stores and to movies...if we keep our gaurd up.."



"ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!"


"Tea's ready!" Tohru said as she walked into the room with four tea cups on a tra yand a small tea pot containing extra water.



"Ah. Thank you my dear, dear Tohru. You are too good to us." Said a poetic Shigure. Tohru smiled and sat down between Yuki and Kyo, putting the tray up on the table. She passed out cups and the four of them sipped in silence until Yuki once again, broke the stillness.



"Handa-san....if it's still open and not any trouble...I'dlike to go with you. To keep you company..." Tohru's eyes shinned with glee.



"Oh Yuki! I'm so happy! But what about it being filled with girls?! I don't want to cause you guys any more trouble then I already have." She said worridly.


"It's my choice, Handa-san. I'll just be extra careful. Do not worry about it being any trouble. I have never been to an anmuesment park, I'd like to at least go once." Yuki said calmly.


"Oh that's great, Yuki! It'll be so much fun." Tohru said with her smile on her face. Kyo sighed and slapped his hand on the table.


"Fine. I'll go too!" He said, trying to sound annoyed. He had narrow eyes, but deep down he was just as curious as Yuki at what an amusement park really was about. Kids at their school always talked about it and he could never join in with them...so...a smirk crawled on his face.


"Yes! and since it is so dangerous. Yuki I challenge you! Lets see who doesn't get bumped into or who ever has the least close calls! And Victory will be mine!!!! A battle!!!! AHAHAHAHAA!!!!"


"Oh..please. Sit down and drink your tea, Baka Neko." Yuki said, bluntly. Tohru smiled an ear t oear smile.


"Oh guys this is going to be great! Kyo-kun it'll be so much more fun with you there! AH! I can't wait. I went to the amusement park one time with my mom when i was really young. But i was scarred of half the rides and all the people dressed up. I used to-"


Shigure and Yuki smiled at Tohru as she went on bableing about her trip with her mom as Kyo rested his head on his crossed arms on the table and just stared at the chatter box.


TBC


***************************


A second chapter has come to an end! Wow two chapters in one day...I really have nothing better to do. O.O Well I hope you all liked it and will continue reading.


PS: REVIEW!!!!!