Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Tiny Tales of Terror I ❯ Going Under the Rabbit's Foot ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Iris: Konnichiwa! This is your beloved Authoress Youkai here to tell you that during the story, text with parenthesizes indicates what the narrator and the guests are doing/saying)

***

"I got one!" Trio stood, stumbled down the hallway towards her room, and came back with her CD player, "A song chapter... to Evanscence's 'Going Under'

***

"Bisbald, Ha'ri-kun!" Momiji hugged Hatori around the waist. ("Tichan, are you trying to say something here?" "Yes, this story containth yaoi/shounen-ai. So, nyeh.") It was part of his daily routine to keep his (Trio sneers and says "lover") from doddling at the edge of sanity. Recently, Akito-san's dark personality was seeping into Hatori's lust. The dragon had tried real hard to hide his longing to take his housemate like he would've taken Kana many years back, but it was starting show...

now i will tell you what i've done for you
50 thousand tears i've cried
screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
and you still won't hear me

"Momiji?" Hatori whispered as his hand caressed his housemate's cheek and his lips pressed against his blonde (and again "lover")'s own soft lips.

"Ja?" the innocent boy opened his eyes to see the lustful ones of Hatori's. He backed away, scared by the almost Akito-like glare. He smirked and asked how long it had been since Momiji confessed his love for the doctor. ("Two weeks." "Shut up, Jasmine... it was two and a half." Everyone laughs) Hatori crawled on all fours in heated pursuit of ("Don't you mean 'in hot pursuit'?" "No, 'heated', the jerk's in heat, dammit.") his prey, pouncing on him as the scared boy bumped against a wall. Momiji tried to cry for help, but it was silenced by Hatori's mouth against his. The teen struggled against his elder vainly...

don't want your hand this time i'll save myself
maybe i'll wake up for once
not tormented daily defeated by you
just when i thought i'd reached the bottom
i'm dying again

"Be a good boy, Momiji." Hatori fixed his tie and left for the day. The little rabbit laid beneath the red kotatsu, dead silent with tears streaming down his face. How could Ha'ri-san do this? Momiji was aching everywhere, emotionally and physically. He stood up, got dressed, and sneaked out of the house for help...

i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through
i'm going under

"Are you okay, Momiji?" Tohru gave the quiet rabbit another piece of cake.

"Genki desu, Tohru-chan." he muttered, trying to smile and cover his pain.

"If there's anyone messing with you." Kyo snorted, trying to be as sincere as his attitude would let him be, "You better tell me."

"Thank you, Kyo-kun, but I'm just a little tired." he looked down at his cup of milk. If he told them, he would be putting them in danger. Hatori could easily supress their memories or kill them and erase everyone's memories about them. Momiji was trapped in a cage he had set himself...

blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
so i don't know what's real and what's not
always confusing the thoughts in my head
so i can't trust myself anymore
i'm dying again

"Ah, Momiji-kun." Hatori stepped in and shook his umbrella off, "I was wondering where you had gone off to." Momiji smiled weakly and left with him, giving Shigure a pleading glance as they reached the doorway. The moment that Hatori's bedroom door closed behind him, Momiji found himself laying face down on their bed with his back end raised. ("You're so mean!") The rabbit trembled beneath Ha'ri. The doctor had Momiji's arms held behind him with twine that he had bought before going down to Shigure's. The German/Japanese boy cried into the sheets as he felt his shorts ("And boxers." "My story.") being torn from him. Hatori undid his belt and swiped it furiously against his lesser's bottom. ("Bottom?" "Yes, 'cause I don't cuss, dammit.") Momiji shrieked into the covers as the leather belt left dark red marks in his fair skin.

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE!" he begged once he could move his head around.

"What were you doing at Shigure's?"

"T-tohru m-made cake!" he stuttered, "I w-wanted a piece!"

"You're lying!" Hatori rapped the belt against his victim's ("asssssss. There, I said it."), "You were going to tell them that mean old Ha'ri-san is raping you!"

"No!" Momiji wailed, trying to get free. Every attempt was in vain. He struggled and cried until he fell unconscious ("To say that he fell asleep would be esoteric." "WTF?"), then Hatori raped the young boy's numb body. ("Nice blunt ending there." "Thank you.") There was no shame in Hatori's eyes. No stopping him from doing what he wanted to his housemate. He smirked as he finished his deed and prepared himself for bed. ("With an uber cute little boy laying face-down on the bed with his butt in the air." "Exactly!" Everyone laughs.)

i'm going under
drowning in you
i'm falling forever
i've got to break through

Three weeks had passed by now and Momiji would cry on an hourly basis, whether or not there was something to cry about. He tried his hardest to stay at Shigure's, but he always had to leave when Hatori came to pick him up. Then they'd get home and Hatori would beat him senseless and screw his limp body once he fainted. He couldn't stand it anymore. Even if there was no way out that guaranteed everyone keeping their life, he didn't care anymore. He wanted out.

After arriving at Shigure's, chatting and eating, Momiji went upstairs to use the bathroom. Once up there, he dug out the old Swiss Army knife that Kyo kept in his drawer and locked himself in the bathroom. Shivers went up his spine as the knife flipped up, gleaming in the light that shined through the only window in the room. It was rusted in small spots, but he didn't care. He had to get out of the cage...

so go on and scream
scream at me i'm so far away
i won't be broken again
i've got to breathe i can't keep going under

"Where's that kid?" Kyo grunted.

"Well if you're so worried, why don't you go and check on him?" Kyo glared at Yuki's remark and stood up. He got to the door and forced it open. All the color ran out of his face as he stood shuddering madly at the doorway. His scream scared the other occupants.

"What are you yelling about....?" Yuki jumped, followed by Tohru who shrieked and fell to her knees. Shigure bowed his head. Momiji was laying dead in the bathtub with his blood running off his arm and down the drain. Above him was a message written in his blood...

Hatori has been raping me for three weeks. I tried my hardest to hide it and fight back, but Hatori has an advantage over me. He's stronger and with his ability to supress memories, anyone who knew could be easily taken care of and erased from everyone's mind. Please lock him up and throw away the key, before anyone else gets hurt. Signed, Momi.....

Momiji had blacked out as he had come to the end of his note, and ended his life to save everyone else. It was an honoreable sacrifice.

"Shigure?" Hatori opened the door to find the house empty and dark, "Sorry I'm late, I had to pick up a few thing on the way over. Where's Mo-"

The house lit up and there were police officers everywhere. Hatori dropped his bag, which toppled over, spilling twine, handcuffs, and assorted pieces of fabric. His hands were cuffed and covered, to prevent any memory erasing. The dragon thrashed at his captors.

"What the hell is this for?!" he growled.

"Hatori Sohma, you are charged for first degree murder, first degree criminal sexual conduct, child molestation, incest, and sodomy.", the officer holding Hatori's arms behind his back spoke calmly and firmly.

"What?!" Hatori had to be held back by three officers, "Shigure, what is this?!"

"You've been raping Momiji for the past three weeks, tonight he commited suicide in order to save all of us." Hatori growled as he was pushed back and forced into the police car.

"You'll all pay!" He yelled, "You'll all pay!"

*** End Story.

"There, whaddya think?"

"I feel queasy." Nikki said.

"At least I didn't describe how the knive delved into his skin, spilting the vein beneath in half and-"

"SHUT UP!" They all shouted.

"Okay, okay. Nikki, you're next."