Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Torhu meets Sora (the sora from Kaleido star) ❯ Tohru's plane Crashes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! My name is Tohru Honda. I am waiting at the airport right now, I get to go to America. I am going to see the Kaleido Stage! I am so happy, I can't wait Its Saturday morning right now at 10:56am. My flight leaves at 11:30. “Flight 217 is now boarding.” Well, that's my flight. As I sat in the plain waiting for it to take off, I thought about Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure, and what they last said to me. Yuki said “We'll all miss you a lot but we know you'll have a lot of fun.” Shigure said “ Goodbye Tohru, Have a safe flight.” And Kyo said “ well, bye.” “ Kyo! You could at least say something nice.” Shigure said. “ Are you talking?” Kyo asked, while Yuki was laughing.
When I was done replaying that in my brain, I looked out my window “WOW! It's so pretty.” I said. 30 minutes later, I fell asleep, I started dreaming about Kyo, He was skateboarding then he ran over a rock and flew to the ground. In my dream Yuki was there, So was Shia,(She's Momiji's twin Sister.) And they both started laughing at him. I kind of stopped dreaming. I heard some people talking in the background, They sounded scared.. The I heard an announcement that said “ ATTENTION, EVERYONE STAY CALM, THERE HAS BEEN A PROBLEM WITH THE ENGINE, THE PLANE WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE, NEITHER WILL WE. PLEASE BUCKLE UP TIGHTLY AND HOLD ON…PRAY.”
That instant I started to pray. About 30 seconds later, I felt a big jerk, and I was knocked out.