Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Un-beloved ❯ Un-beloved ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Un-beloved
 
Unwanted. Unloved. A monster.
 
The unwanted and unloved have no place in the world, do they? So, eradicate yourself. Take your life. Your beloved Yuki won't care. He hates you. Just one more reason to press the blade to your flesh.
 
Come on, Kyo. I know you can do it. Take the knife, and… Which knife? Oh, one from the kitchen. It won't be missed. Pick up the knife, good, good. That's it. The small one.
 
Beautiful, isn't it? Glimmering in the setting sun? Your Miss Honda put her life and soul into each meal she prepared with that knife. Let's see you put as much love into your timely end, okay?
 
Oh, but I'm babbling. We don't have time for this. Miss Honda will be coming home now. We don't have time to waste. Let's see… where would be a fitting place for you to make your final stand? I know! The roof!
 
You climb onto the roof with your cat-like grace, keeping the knife grasped in your hand.
We're on the roof now, and your hand is dripping blood. Oh dear, you must have held the knife too tightly. How silly of you. Ah, well. It won't matter in a little while.
 
Press the blood-stained blade against your wrist. Revel in the feel of cold metal against hot flesh. Exciting, huh? Time for the first cut.
 
Slide the steed softly over your wrist, barely touching. Good, good. More pressure now.
 
See that liquid? Spilling down your arm? That's your life. Something that seemed so strong is now so breakable. Feel good? Are you enjoying this? Kyo? Good. Glad to hear it.
 
Just a few more cuts, little deeper this time… Excellent. What's that? You feel tired?
 
Don't worry, it'll all be over soon…