Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Walkman ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Konnichi wa! This was my first ever fanfiction (thus why it's so short) so uhm…yeah,
enjoy!
_____________________________________________________________ ______________
Walkman
Shigure came dancing into the house, and in his hand was a walkman. He danced around the room attempting some crazy moves - mind you, failing most of them.
Tohru walked into the room. "Shigure-san would you like some te-"
Shigure grabbed her hands and started to (cheesy-like) dance with her. He spun her around a few times, and before going back to parading around the room like a wild maniac, Shigure grabbed Tohru by the shoulders and planted a big kiss on her lips. And then prancing around the room some more - grinning.
(Tohru is like this X X)
Just then Kyo and Yuki stormed into the room arguing over some-random-subject. But stopped dead in their tracks, once seeing Shigure - who hadn't even noticed them (yet).
"What the hell?" came Kyo's confused remark.
Shigure noticed them now and ran for the girl. "Eeek, Tohru save me!" He hugged her.
"You're DEAD!" yelled Kyo and Yuki in unison. They lunged at the perv but only ended-up with there hands full of clothing, as Inu-Shi scampered away. (Also leaving his walkman). Kyo went to inspect this curious music-player of Shi-san's. He put the ear-phones on cautiously, and heard: 'She wanted to do the "Wild Thing"'. He ran off red-in-the-face.
Yuki on the other hand went to Tohru's aid. "Shi-san didn't do anything to you while I wasn't here... did he Tohru-kun?"
(Tohru still looks like this X_X )
"He k-kissed-"
And Yuki was gone just like that, also red (but this time from anger).
Fin