Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ wolf ❯ wolf and raven ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 15
 
Disclaimer: I haven't kept up with them check out chapter??
 
 
Great. Just great. Kyia thought. Now all I have to do is just sit around and wait…looks at her watch I'm 3 hours early!!! “You know this would be a lot more entertaining if you were going mad… I guess I could help you get there cause both of us know that I know you don't go black like that dumb cow. I think I will make you angry.”
After he said that he heard a door slam some where from above her. Then she saw him open up the door to the room she had been shoved in and seeing in the light that it wasn't the room she was supposed to be in…… it was the cat's room. “Akito-sama why am I in here?” kyia raised the question. “That is none of your business.” She suddenly noticed that he had a dagger in one hand and then he suddenly came down on the side of her neck.
Just then Kureno walked in on them “Akito-kun why are the two of you in here?” “Because I'm playing with my new toy.” Now kyia was getting really mad at being called a toy. “Is that what I am? YOU %&@#%^!!!” (a/n use your imagination.) with that she pushed past the both of them and walked out of the main house. She turned around though when she got to the front of the gates and decided to use the back gates.
She excited the main house and started to walk back towards Shigure's house. Man… I'm starting to get really dizzy….and with that she blacked out. “Hay kid you okay??” that was the first thing she heard when she woke up. “Yeah I'm fine.” “You sure?? Any way I called Hatori just to make sure.” “I take it you're a Sohma then?” Yes I am. What about you? I'm a Sohma too. I'm kyia Sohma.” So finally we meet… I'm Satomi Sohma the raven.
“I'm here.” They heard Hatori enter the house. So Satomi you called about finding a kid? Hello kyia” he said off the subject (He didn't realize.) Uhh yeah I found kyia outside in my front yard.” Both of the men turned to her and then they both saw the blood on her neck. “So what did Akito do to you this time??” Hatori asked his sister (if you read one of the past chapters it says that Hatori, Kyo and Kyia are all siblings however whereas Kyo and kyia are full siblings Hatori is their half brother.) “I don't think he did anything.” She said in a dejected voice. “What did he do to you?” Hatori still raised the question.
 
To be continued….
 
Author's note. He he huge surprise there even for me!!.