Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Yuki and the Bisexual Ushi ❯ Yuki and the Bisexual Ushi ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yuki and the Bisexual Ushi

Rating: PG

Note: This was actually an RPG (Role Playing Game) turned fic I was in earlier. ^^ I played Haru. Enjoy.

Yuki was in a panic! He had not only bumped into the librarian and scattered his books all over the hallway and would have to rush back to find them all later, but his body considered the bump a hug! His ears ached from the shocking scream the old woman let out.

He doubted she saw him or at least his human form because along with the scream came the horrible "Mouse! EEK! Mouse!" and then the foot of death. Of course his clothes were still back there and he had only so much time to find his cousins or Tohru to lend him a hand and get his stuff before changed back!

He scurried down the hall to his first period class to find some one, anyone, who could help him. But his desperation was cut short when his fan club started trotting through the hall giggling to one another. If he changed back now it would be the death of his reputation, not to mention what THEY would do if they saw a mouse.

Thinking fast he escaped into the boy's bathroom and into the window. He panted nervously. He would turn back soon and passing period was on its way. He needed a way out!

The bell rang and he felt his panic grow. He could hide out in the bathroom till it was over if all the stalls hadn't been taken. Helplessly, he peeked out the window too see Momigi and Haru sitting under a tree. Thanking God he made his way down the crowded halls, dodging the feet he looked like a gray streak, to meet his cousins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Haru slumped by a tree; a wheat stem shoved his lips. He had been long waiting for either Kyo or Yuki to come out. Either one would make his day (though he's rather see both) Kyo for a decent fight and Yuki because… well…

"Haru!" Momigi disturbed his sleep. "Hi! What are you doing out here all by yourself?" He stretched his little arms behind him and leaned down cheerfully grinning into his cousin's stone face.

Haru shrugged. "Waiting for Yuki or Kyo," He grinned to his bunny friend. "Hey, Momigi, would you do me a favor and go check on the roof for Kyo? I'm pretty sure he's around there somewhere. I'm expecting Yuki to come back this way with his books so I really don't want to leave."

"Sure! I'll be back in a minute!" He skips away timidly.

"Psst!"

Haru's ears twitched to the hiss. He searched over his shoulder trying to find the one trying to catch his attention.

"Psst! Haru! Down here!"

Hatsuharu diverts his attention to the tiny gray mouse twitching under the bush. He grinned. "Yuki! What happened?"

Momigi spun around. "Yuki? Where?"

Haru laughing wholeheartedly lifting up his mousy cousin from the branches. "I think Yuki had a little accident…"

"Oh no!" Momigi gripped his mouth upset. "Poor Yuki!"

Yuki panted with relief, a tiny sweat drop formed on his head. He was safe for the time being and had a much better chance of getting out with dignity.

"Momigi, be a dear and go find his clothes for him," Haru suggested.

"Their in the Library in the E-G section," Yuki added, flopping on his belly on Haru's hand.

Haru waited till Momigi was far out of site before he carried Yuki behind the bike shed so if he changed back no one would catch him. Yuki could only squeak his thanks.

"You know Yuki," he slumped by the shed, resting one arm on his leg and his chin on the fist. "I like you a lot as a mouse… so vulnerable and shy…"

Yuki's ears perked up. "Huh?"

"You are the shy one aren't you? Besides, I don't think I'm going to get another chance…" He grips Yuki upright with both hands, his little paws hung out on both ends.

Yuki panicked once again, a sweat drop signaled it. "Wh-what!"

Slowly and sexy Haru lifted the unwilling rat to his lips.

"No! Wait!" Yuki struggled, trying to get his nose as far away from Haru as possible. "Haru! I'm not… AND WE'RE RELATED!"

But Haru didn't seem to care He was inches away from kisses his cousin with passion that would break their blood boundaries! He felt his beat rapidly and his pulse race. Yuki was all his. His tongue broke kindly from his lips and slowly made its way to the mouse.

"NO!" Yuki cried right before bursting into smoke. Haru found himself holding a butt naked Yuki by the shoulders and his tongue shoved against his smooth cheek.

Haru smiled seeing his cousin knelt down in front of him the way he was. "Hmm… is it my birthday?"

Momigi gasped. "Haru! Yuki! What on earth are you doing!"

Yuki just blushed and bowed his head shamefully.

Well, that's it. It's a bummer because by that time we all had to go. Oh well ^^'

Thank you.