Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Fiction ❯ Merry Christmas ❯ Merry Christmas ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
                  Full Moon Wo Sagashite: Merry Christmas
         notes: my first story of Full Moon and a one-shot! I don't owe Full Moon! Here's the next chapter...

         "Grandmama, is it all right if I go out and play?" Mitsuki asked as she was in her twelve-year-old girl form, Grandma sighed. "If your back by dark than I won't mind at all," she said as Mitsuki smiled happily and hugged her tightly, "get your coat. Just becareful," grandma said as Mitsuki nodded and went to get her coat from the closet. She went outside, "your grandmother gave you permission?" Takuto asked her as Mitsuki nodded.

         "It's not like there's gonna be bad or good out anyway," Mitsuki said with a sigh. Meroko smiled at her, "well, it says here in the Shinigami handbook, you just never know," she said as Mitsuki nodded to her. "Hey, Mitsuki!" A girl's voice cried, Mitsuki looked and saw Ayame and Suzume. (A/N: I don't know Mitsuki's friends so I just made it up, you guys better reconize the name of what anime they are in).

         "Come on, everyone's at the park," Ayame said smiling as she grabbed Mitsuki's hand. The three girls went to the park, "something wrong Mitsuki?" Suzume asked woriedly. Mitsuki nodded, "I miss Eichi. I haven't seen him yet for like two years ago," she said as Ayame put a comfort hand on her shoulder. Just than Mitsuki bumped into someone, "sorry," she murmured as she looked up and saw a familiar face.

         "Mitsuki?" The boy asked surprised, "Eichi!" Mitsuki cried hugging him as the two fell down onto the ground. "That's Eichi?" Takuto asked, "his so cute!" Meroko said as Takuto sighed. "Mitsuki, his so handsome!" Ayame cried smiling, Mitsuki smiled. "Eichi, I thought you were in America," she said, "I came back just for the holidays Mitsuki. I hope your grandma wouldn't mind," Eichi said to her.

         Mitsuki shook her head, "hopefully she won't," she said smiling at him. (A/N: I dunno if Eichi met Mitsuki's grandmother in the past, but I'm guessing he did). "Hey guys, I'm gonna go back now," Mitsuki said, "now?! You just came out!" Suzume cried. Mitsuki sighed, "I'll play with you tomorrow. For now, I just want to spend time with Eichi," she said looking at him as Eichi smiled at her.

         Ayame nodded, "see you tomorrow," she said as the two girls wave good-bye to Mitsuki. The two were holding hands as they went back to Mitsuki's place, "Mitsuki?" Eichi said as Mitsuki looked at him. "Merry Christmas," Eichi said smiling, "merry Christmas Eichi," Mitsuki said as the two walked. "So sweet," Meroko said as she wiped her eyes cause tears were falling, Takuto sighed and nodded.

         END!!!
                  Me: how was it?!
                  Mitsuki: kinda good
                  Takuto: we'll be onto the next story soon
                  Eichi: REVIEW AND UPDATE!