Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Along Side ❯ Along side ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Do not own Full Metal Alchemist.
Author Note: This song is called “Slipped Away” By: Avril Lavinge. I LOVE Avril! She is SO COOL! This story is going to be crappy…I know it cause it's in my blood.
 
I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Ooooh
 
Riza looked sadly at the tombstone with no body coming with it. It read: Edward Elric (15) killed in action. Roy looked at another tombstone with a body with it. It read: Maes Hughes (30) killed in action. They both sighed deeply and stole a glance at each other. That was July 2.
 
Nah nah la la la nah nah

I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't

Oooooh
I hope you can hear me cause I remember it clearly
 
It was September 28. Roy and Riza were back at work. One of the dispatches read: `Lieutenant Cain Fury (20) was found dead.'
 
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Ooooh
Then four more bodies were found. Then four more tombs were to be visited. They read: Havoc killed in action (27), Breda (25) killed in action, Farman (29) killed in action, and Alphonse (18) killed in action. Then added to them was Black Hayate.

I had my wake up

I keep asking why
And I can't take it
It wasn't fake
It happened, you passed by

Now your gone, now your gone
There you go, there you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now your gone, now your gone
There you go, there you go,

Somewhere your not coming back

They weren't coming back so another tomb was added. It read: Winry Rockbell (16) suicidal death.
 
The day you slipped away
Was the day i found it won't be the same noo..
The say you slipped away
Was the day that i found it won't be the same oooh...

Nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah
I miss you
 
It wasn't enough. Added last for them to see was read by the passer bys: Riza Mustang (27) and Roy Mustang (29): Forbidden love and shot to death: May they rest in peace…
 
“AL!!! HI WINRY! HI HAVOC!!! HI BREDA!!! HI FURY!!! HI FARMAN!!! HI BLACK HAYATE!!! HI COLONEL BASTARD!!! HI RIZA!!! WELCOME TO LONDON!!!” The group looked at Ed and Maes, they were coming towards them with smiles and hugs. This was the end. No more worries anymore…no more slipping away.
 
Don't leave us this time…
If one of us dies…
We'll all die…
Along side.
 
R&R
~JadeStarBoo