Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Chidarake Amadare ❯ Forgotten Memories ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chidarake Amadare
Prologue
Forgotten Memories
 
Edward had long forgotten his father's face by the time he became a State Alchemist, yet that wasn't the only thing he had forgotten. Something had always nagged him whenever he thought about his father, but it wasn't just the fact that his father had left. In his memories he could faintly see the face of a girl who he knew was older than him. In his mind she had no face or name, and she was not associated with anything he could remember.
 
Alphonse was just the same, except for he could not remember the girl at all. After awhile Edward had given up on trying to remember anything about the girl, yet gentle emerald eyes still haunt his dreams as well as his nightmares.
 
Edward: Age 15 Alphonse: Age 14
 
If there was one thing Edward hated more than being a State Alchemist, it was sitting for two hours in Colonel Roy Mustang's office. From the letter they'd received two days ealier it seemed that the Colonel had someone they both needed to meet. So that was why he had been sitting in the stuffy office for two hours with Alphonse sitting beside him.
 
Presently, Roy Mustang was at his desk with his chin resting on his folded hands looking back and forth between the two brothers. As always a smirk was on his face and a glint in his eyes. Edward was beginning to wonder if Mustang just wanted him in his office so he could stare before a knock came at the closed door. Roy quickly looked up, the smirk on his face getting bigger as he stood up.
 
"Come in," he called out, watching in anticipation as the door opened to reveal a teenage girl. She was at least a year or two older than Edward and her eyes were emerald green. A smile was one her face as she walked in, dirty blonde hair pulled into a loose ponytail.
 
"What is it that you needed, Taisa?" The girl asked as she closed the door behind her, not paying much attention to either Ed or Al. Roy's smirk turned into a smile as he walked around his desk and shook her outstretched hand.
 
"It's nice to see you back, Elemental."
 
The Colonel replied, looking from Ed and Al to the girl and then back again a few times. To say the least, Edward was starting to get seriously annoyed.
 
"Okay, Mustang. Who the hell'd you have me and Al waiting two hours to see?" He finally asked, amber eyes turning to look at the girl in curiousity. She still hadn't looked over at the two Elric brothers, even at Ed's outburst.
 
"She, Fullmetal, is the one I wanted you to meet. Blue, this is Edward and Alphonse. You two, this is Blue Alena Elric Rhapsody."
 
Gwg: Yes, I know..nasty place to leave a cliffhanger, but oh well. Hope to get some reviews for this fic, but anyways, tell me what you think. I don't own FMA, only Blue at this point as well as the plot for this story.