Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Chimeras and yaoi ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Im working on fixing the scanner soon...this sucks, first my LG CHOCOLATE phone gets chewed by Nita's dog, then i cant scan my awesone Leo photo."

"Dammit"

-Reimuuuu

~~~~____~~~~____~~~~____~~~~


Roy's phone rang at 3 in the morning. He groaned, figuring it was Jean picking for another fight. Before Roy had gone to bed, Jean had called him twice rambling on. Roy would have him fired, if Ed didnt like him so much. He picked up the phone after the third ring.

"What is it Jean?" Roy asked, then he heard Al on the other end of the phone."Al, whats wrong, have you been crying?.....Okay, just calm down what happ....WHAT?!...... okay, I'll be over soon."

Roy slammed the phone down, hung his legs over the side of his bed and held his head. Suddenly, a huge headache just hit. He finally stood up, quickly got dressed then made his way over to Ed and Al's house.

----

When he arived, Al was sitting out on the huge, wrap around porch. He was resting his head on his knees, his arms wrapped around his head."Alphonse.."
Al silently rose his head.

"Is everything okay? Where's Ed? what Happened?" Roy was asking a lot of questions, obviously, Al could see he was worried.

"Leo..I was right, he's just like Tucker..." Al whimpered. Roy looked around.

"Where is he...?"

Al's head nudged towards the back of the porch. Roy walked around to the other side and found the chimera, his head hanging down, soft whimpers escaping from it. Roy looked away for a moment, then walked towards him.

"Edward..."He said quietly. The chimera said nothing, he just whimpered."Hey Ed..please dont ignore me.."

Ed slowly turned his head towards Roy."Go...please..."

Roy sighed. "Ed, we're going to get you back to normal, dont worry, I promise."

The chimera whimpered more, now louder. Al, on the other end of the porch bagan to cry silently, listening to his brother, now an animal, crying in emotional and physical pain.

Roy wrapped his arms around Ed. "We're...going to take you to Shou Tucker, and see what he can do..."

Ed simply nodded, then Roy motioned for him to follow. Ed let him in the backseat and called for Al. Alphonse trudged over and got in the front seat. Soon they left for Tuckers.

-+-

They walked into the old warehouse that housed the chimera beast Tucker and his almost human daughter, Nina. Roy wondered how much Nina had progressed. Finally Tucker appeared form the shadows.

"What bring all of you here..?" He whispered, then noticed the chimera. "You brought a friend for Nina?"

"Actually...", Roy said,"We need you to help get EDWARD back to his orignal body..."

Tucker just stood there. "What happened?"

Roy sighed. "His idiot boyfriend used him and a dog to create a chimera...the same thing you did to Nina."

Tucker took it offensivly."Do you want my help or not?" He whispered. Roy looked away, but nodded."It'll take a while...maybe a year or two..then there's the rehabilitation..."

"Just help my brother..." Al said silently. "I dont care how long it takes, just get me my brother back.."

Tucker nodded. "Nina.." He called. Nina came out silently. She was wearing what appeared to be an expensive dress, her long brown hair was curled."Yes?" Her speech was now perfect.

"Take Edward into the backroom and let him sleep. He has to be really strong and healthy for the process." Tucker said. Nina nodded and knealed down in front of the animal. She pet his long blonde hair and smiled, then looked to Al.

"We'll take good care of him, dont worry Al.."

Al smiled and nodded. Before the two left, Roy stopped and asked Tucker a question, never turning around." What do you want for this?"

Tucker thought for a moment. "How about...Some toys for Nina..She can get awefully bored.."

Roy nodded."Then it's settled, let's go Al."

Al looked back at his chimera brother, who had a distraught look on his face and whined. Al tried to ignore it and left with Roy.

-+-

One year. 5 months.

Thats how long it had been since they had given Edward to Tucker. Al jolted up as he awakened from another dream of his brother. He had the same dream every night ever since Ed left. Ed's body at the gate, talking to Al until dawn.

"Al!!" Winry called."You have a phone call!"

Al trudged downstairs and stood in front of Winry. "What-"

Winry shoved the phone at him excitedly. "It's him, the man who's taking care of Edward! He has good news for you!!!"

Al quickly took the phone and answered.

"He is? you're finished?!......I'll call Roy now and get a ride, thank you!!!"

Al hung up the phone and got dressed. "Winry, I have to go to Central!"

Winry stopped him."Please let me come with you!!!"

Al stopped, then nodded."Okay.."

-+-

Roy stopped in front of the building..the building Al hadnt seen since Ed was left there. He jumped out of the car and raced up the steps.

"Al, slow down!" Roy called. "I know you're excited, but we have to be careful, it is Tucker after all."

Al nodded and waited for Winry and Roy to get up the steps. They pushed the door open and Tucker was sitting, talking to Nina.

"I wasnt expecting you so soon.." He whispered.

"Where's Edward?" Roy asked. Tucker stood and walked into another room. Al waited quietly, but he was fidgety. Finally Tucker came back with Ed wrapped in his arms. Ed's hair was long, now so long it curled and it may have been past his knees.

Al smiled.

"He's not completely finsihed yet, Al.." Tucker said. "It's hard for him to walk...and his sentences arent complete, but his voice is normal.." Tucker pushed some hair out of Ed's face. Al noticed now that his brother was sleeping."He's been sleeping all day...With some rehabilitation, he should be just fine.."

Tucker lightly nudged him awake, his eyes slowly opened. The golden hues that Al remembered still glowed brightly."Edward, time to wake up..your brother is here.."

Ed slowly turned his head towards the three. "Al..."

Alphonse smiled even brighter now. Tucker set Ed on the ground and let Al approach him. He knealed in front of Edward and looked into his golden eyes. Ed reached up to touch Al's face, then simply fell into Al's lap. Al hugged Ed tightly and stoked his hair, happy to have him back.

"Roy didnt say anything for a moment, then told Al to get him in the car. Winry went with him. Roy watched the two leave then turned to Tucker."I dropped the toys off in the back."

Tucker smiled. "Thank you.."

Roy nodded then left. He looked in the back window of his car and noticed Ed in the middle, Al and Winry on either side of him. They looked so happy to see him, it made Roy happy.

Roy got in the front seat. "We're taking him to the hospital-"

"No.."Al said quietly. "I want him to come home-"

''He needs to rest Al, he'll never get enough rest at your house. Too much going on throughout the day.."

"Well at least not the hospital!" Al said. "What if they hurt my brother?"

Roy thought for a minute. He never considered that. The military would want to run some tests on Edward, Roy was sure of it.

"Can he go to your house?" Al asked. Roy jumped slightly, but always kept his eyes on the road."Please? he has no where else to go..."

Ropy sighed. His house was the only place left. He nodded."Yeah...he can stay."

Alphonse smiled brightly."You'll take good care of him right??"

Roy smiled slightly and nodded again. "Of course.

Roy then thought of how nice it would be to have Edward there in the house with him. Now he wouldnt feel alone, and there's someone to supervise him on his drinking. They stopped at the train station and the three stepped out, leaving Ed in the car. Roy walked them to the platform.

"Roy, d o i really have to go now?" al asked."Cant i stay with brother?"

Roy shook his head. "you can come back later, for now, let Ed adjust before you go cooing all over him, he's not a child." He explained. Al glared at him.

"I know that, I wouldnt treat my brother like that, that's cruel." Al huffed. Roy simply shook his head some more.

"Just go, I already called the train station informing them you were coming. Just get on the train, go to Rezimbool and rest." Roy told them."Come back in a week."

Al was about to protest, then he stopped himself."Fine, c'mon Winry..."

Winry followed Al as they got on the train. Roy watched until the train was gone, the went back for Edward. He got in the front seat then looked back at Ed. He was staring out the window watching the train leave.

"Are...They leaving?" Ed asked quietly. Roy nodded. "Why...?"

Roy stared ahead. "He'll...they'll both be back in a week. For now, I'll be taking care of you ''.

Ed just looked at him, then nodded. "Is it fun at your house?" He sounded like a small child.

Roy laughed silently, then nodded. "Yes, i have tons of books you can read...you like reading, dont you?"

Ed nodded.

"Then you'll be all set."







============================== ==============

I'm really tired now, so i going to start on chapter 3 for persona love (it's on here) then go to bed.

Reimu Reimu