Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Crying ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Summery: Edward wanted to cry. But he knew if he did he might never stop. So the sky cried instead.
Rating: PG for angtyness
Pairing: mention of EdxEnvy and one-sided LustxGluttony
Warnings: (oh I am going to get flamed so badly for this…) Characters Deaths and MAJOR Ed angst. THIS WON'T END HAPPILY! If you like happy stories with rainbows and fuzzy duckies and unicorns YOU HAVE COME TO THE WRONG STORY!!! Slash.
 
Note: I didn't put this as a warning because the way the story is written you can barley tell but someone that is dead in this fic actually dies in the anime/manga. Heck maybe more than one person who is mentioned here does I haven't gotten to the end.
 
 
Crying
By
Bloody Cross
 
 
For the first time since Nina died, Edward wanted to cry. But he couldn't because he knew if he did he might never stop.
 
His mother has once told him that when people refused to cry the sky cried for them. Edward had assumed this was a part of equivalent trade.
 
So why wasn't the sky crying now who would cry for him if the sky refused?
 
Everyone that had once lover him was dead and gone. Even Al, his sweet younger brother, the lonely voice of truth when he went on one of his rampages.
 
Roy Mustang who (even though he had once hated to admit it) had saved his ass multiple times
 
Riza Hawkeye who had always said hi to them when they came back to central.
 
Hughes, he never thanked him for coming to visit Edward while in the hospital.
 
Edward never got the chance.
 
Lust died betraying Dante for him.
 
Gluttony then committed suicide right after Lust died. He loved her more than life itself and wanted nothing more than to be with her.
 
Lust, Edward knew, had loved Gluttony to but like a mother loves a child, not as lovers.
 
And Envy loved him.
Not that you could tell. It was one of those Non-existent- hardly -there-blink-and-you'll-miss-it sort of love. But nonetheless Envy had loved him as much as Gluttony had loved Lust.
 
Edward never told him he knew, and that he had loved Envy back. God, why didn't he say anything?
 
He could just imagine what Master would say to this. She would scold him then proceed to beat Edward up.
 
Edward missed those punches no matter how much it hurt.
 
Winery, his best friend, died like her parents did, just an innocent bystander helping others.
 
Pinako eventually died from old age and sorrow from her granddaughter dead.
 
And Edward knew dear god he knew, his mother loved him.
 
Edward supposed that his father loved him too, but he had let him die a long time ago.
 
Edward wanted to cry. But he knew if he did he might never stop.
 
His mother had also told him that it is better to cry forever than to never cry at all.
 
Edward had to admit, the rain did a pretty good job at covering up his tears.
 
-Fin-