Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Drama Rules Over All ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not Kat or any FMA thingies ^^

In the middle of a clothes shop, a girl was shopping for a special 'surprise' her friend Season told her about. Her name was Kat, the female Ed-look-alike that was more of an Al.

"Hurry up Kat!!!" Season whined, banging on the dressing room where Kat was changing.

"Okay Okay!!! But...how do I look in this??" Kat came out in another dress, grinning.

"Yea, fine, whatever!" The red-head growled, Kat gave her a disapproving look. Season rolled her eyes, "Kat you have looked good in just about every dress! No c'mon! We have to get to school, so get your clothes back on buy whatever the hell you're buying!" Kat sighed loudly, returned to the dressing room, changing into her previous outfit. Kat comes back out in a normal highschool japanese style uniform, except it was black and.....

"KAT I CAN SEE YOUR FREAKING THIGHS!!!" Season yelled, twitching. Kat shrugged.

"It was hot, and it looks even cuter, like a tennis mini skirt!" she giggled.
"And hey..." Kat began, looking at her younger friend. "You're complaining about me taking too long and you aren't even in your uniform." Season twitched and looked away, a sweat drop on her head. "Alright, sweetheart, get in there." she pointed to the dressing room, seeing Season had her uniform in a shopping bag that was held limply at her side, just hasn't put it on yet.
"I don't wanna!" Kat watched her blankly, "eh...I-I'll just..change." she zipped into the dressing room, locking the door. Kat smiled a somewhat evil smile.
"Good, girl." Season came back out with a sweatdrop and in the uniform, and Kat giggled. "Yay!!!!" she said and Season just growled.

"I hate wearing this thing.." she muttered.
She roughly tugged at the hem of the skirt, attempting to make it longer, Kat reached out and grabbed her wrist,
"Oh, c'mon...it's cute! Stop fidgeting with it." she commanded.
"But...but...people will be watching me!" she whined, Kat's eyes softened, then got a fangirlish gleam in them.
"That's a good thing because maybe then you'll land yourself a hot boyfriend!" She watched her blankly.
"Why do I know you?" Kat only giggled, pulling her out the store.
"On to school!"

**School**

"....KAAATTT!! Oh for the love of..." Season mumbled as Kat ran to the vending machine, and then she turned around cutely.

"Can I have a dollar???"
"....We're gonna be LATE. L-A-T-E." Season growled.

"Butttt!!! I'm hungry!!" Kat squealed. A bell rang overhead and Season dug through her school bag pulling out Kat's favorite snack. Throwing it at her, she grabbed her older friend's collar, pulling her to their classroom, she slid the door open, everyone inside instantly looking over at them.
"WHAT?!" She snapped, they turned away again, she huffed, dragging Kat to their two-seater desk. She flopped down, Kat happily eating the snack. "Are you okay now?" Kat nodded with a cat-like grin, throwing the wrapper into a near by garabage bin.
"Yesh~" Season rolled her eyes, when a hand loudly slapped onto her side of the desk. Kat looked over while in the middle of pulling a notepad from her bag.
"'Sup?" the boy asked, Season rolled her eyes, making a disgusted look. The boy had blonde hair in a braid, and rather beautiful golden eyes. He gave her a poke. "I just want a pencil. I forgot mine." he said. Season growled and threw him a pencil...a sharp one... "Ow!!" he winced, and Kat giggled insanely. Season grinned widely, while he walked back to his seat grumbling. As soon as he was out of earshot her face went numbingly red, Kat smiled.

"You like him."

"I just met him!" she shot back, but got hearts in her eyes none-the-less. "I guess coming to this new school wasn't all that bad~" she giggled. Kat giggled before someone came in front of her with long messy black hair and violet eyes and pale skin.

"Hi." he said with a big grin. Kat twitched.

"Errr....hey." she said, he looked about to say something when the teacher came in. Kat looked completely relieved as he walked back to his desk.

"Okay....now that guy was creepy." Season whispered to her, Kat nodded slightly.

"Please don't mind him. He's always been very strange." a soft voice said kindly, and Kat turned to a dirty blonde haired boy with soft kind hazel eyes. He looked like a very smart and mature person. Kat blushed red and nodded meekly.

"O-Okay, thank you.." she whispered. The boy smiled and nodded, then went back to his book. Season gave a 'You want him in bed' look, and Kat blushed red.

"It seems our new students have arrived today." the teacher informed. Upon looking up from her lap, Season blushed at their teacher's handsome features. The boys in the class groaned, seeing that yet another female student had a crush on Mr. Roy Mustang. "Come on up, you two and introduce yourselves." The girls did so, now standing in front of the class while Kat wrote both their names on the board in kanji. "I presume you both are good at Japanese." they nodded, "How long have you been studying before you came to Japan? Where are you from and such?" Kat started,

"Well...my name is Katherine-Kat to everyone-I'm sixteen years old and I came from New York." Season-who was not very good with large audiences-looked at her feet and replied softly.

"I'm S-Season...I'm fifteen and I was raised in Seattle...." she informed them.

"How did you two meet then?"

"On the plane to Japan last year. We didn't go to school, because we were studying Japanese and we both stayed at a place with our folks...we were in the same neighboorhood so we got to know each other and the rest is history." Kat explained.

"Awesome. You can go back to your seats now, and we'll begin the lesson." Mr. Mustang smiled, and Kat and Season bowed and did so. The boy with messy black hair winked at kat, and Kat twitched and Season just muttered a 'Keep walking, no eye contact.' "Well, now let's start our lesson."

~*~
-Lunch-

"Finally!!!" Season plopped herself next to Kat on the grass outside, a bento in her hands. Kat smiled, taking abite of sashimi as Season opened her's. "I'm starving!" as she usually did, the younger shoveled the food into her mouth to quiet her stomach's ache.

"Yum, Salami, rice, and two rolled eggs. Just what the doctor ordered!" Kat squealed and began eating the eggs.

"Yum, lemme try." Season said and took an egg and chomped on it.

"Damn, do all Americans eat like animals?" the golden eyed boy smirked, sitting next to season, who growled at him.

"Brother, please be nice." the kind hazel eyed boy said, sitting down with his bento box. Season soon had sly grin, watching the blond eat,

"Damn, do all boys eat like animals?" she mocked, he glared at her, chopsticks in his mouth. Kat and hazel eyed boy rolled their eyes. The two were now growling at each other, refusing to look at anything else but the other.

"Um...so what are your names??" Kat asked. The hazel eyed boy smiled.

"Alphonse Elric ma'am. Call me Al though." he said. The blonde mumbled 'Edward', and Season laughed.

"Edward?? So your name is techincally Eddie???" she giggled, and Ed growled.

"Do NOT call me that." She grinned,

"What about Edo-chan~?" she played out, he growled louder.

"Not that either!" he snapped, she giggled.

"What? It fits because of your small stature." she informed him, he twitched.

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING A PIPSQUEAK MIDGET!?!?!?!?" he screamed, then a look came across his features, "Besides...you're shorter than me!" she stood up, growling.

"I'M A GIRL YOU DUMBASS!!" he stood too so he was now in front of her and indeed, he was taller by 1/2 an inch.

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?"

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SHORTER, PLUS I CAN BET I'M YOUNGER TOO!!" Kat, growing annoyed at their ranting, leaned up on her knees, pushing Season by the small of her back so she fell forward and toppled her and Ed over at the same time. Ed yelped and both made a large 'KARPLUNK' on the ground.

"B-Brother!?" Al asked worriedly. Season was groaning.

"Ugghh....Luckily I fell on him." she sighed, and Ed glared. Kat giggled, before feeling two rather cold hands on her shoulders.

"Hi." it was the same boy from class. Kat twitched and looked down, and Al gave a little sweatdrop of sympathy. Season growled and turned, attempting to stand, but the bottom of her skirt was tugged hard enough to pull her to the ground without removing her skirt. Ed rolled himself ontop of her so she couldn't move, she placed her hands on his chest.

"Don't mess with him, trust me...no one knows his realy name we all just call him Wrath...even the teachers do." he whispered lowly into her ear.

"Then get him away from Kat!" she hissed back, he gave her a reassuring smile.

"Al will get him away, don't worry."

"Call me Wrath." he said. Kat twitched.

"Errr..sure." she said. Al stood up and smiled softly.

"Wrath-kun, you're scaring her." he said. Wrath glared.

"She seems fine to me!" he snarled. Al kept his calm look though.

"You don't want to start a fight with me, remember?" A sort of warning tone dripped through Al's calm facade. Wrath removed his hand, remembering the last time he fought with Alphonse Elric...he lost. "So be good and leave her alone." Al smiled, and Wrath growled, seemed to write something down, and left. Kat blinked when ahe felt a piece of paper land in her lap, and she looked.

'A cellphone number?' she thought as Season sat up, pushing Ed away.

"NOW THEN. Food." she said and started to eat again, and Ed sat up with a grumble.

~*~
-Walking Home-

Season glanced at Kat who hadn't said a word all day since lunch, only kept staring at that damned slip of paper. She growled, pulling out one headphone and stopping Kat with a firm grip on her arm.

"What's up with you, Kat?" she demanded, getting straight to the point. Kat smiled softly.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Bull shit!" Kat flinched, knowing Season only swore like that when she was really mad or really drunk-that only happened once!
"Lemme look!!" Season took the paper and looked at it. "A phone number?....CALL IT." she ordered, and Kat eeped and called the number.

"Hello?" a voice on other end asked, Kat stayed quiet. "I'm going to take a crack at this and say you're that girl Kat that my little brother wants so much." Kat eeped as her phone was snatched from her, Season turning it to speaker.

"Who's number is this?!" Season could practically feel the boy roll his eyes.

"And that must be her annoying friend."

"ANNOYING?!" she screeched, Kat took her phone before the girl could throw it into a tree....again.

"Heh. So here's the deal, Kat. Show up at the house tonight and go out with my little brother, and no one gets hurt, got it?" the voice said and then hung up.

"What the...WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!" Season yelled., suddenly she jumped when her own cell ring went off. "WHAT?! I mean...hi..." she answered sheepishly, Kat rolled her eyes. "What...HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER EDWARD ELRIC?!?!"

"Ed?" Season pushed the speaker button, Edward's laughing coming from the reciever.

"ANSWER ME DAMNIT!" he ceased his laughing a little to answer her.

"I got from Al, because Kat gave it to him to give to me." Season's blue eyes went blank, then fiery anger.

"Kaaaat!" she hissed in a warning tone. Kat sweatdropped as Ed kept laughing hysterically over the phone and a slight giggle from Al. Season sighed. "What do you guys want??" she asked.

"We were just wondering if we could come over your house and see all those American things."

"American things- WE'RE NOT ALIENS!! WE PRACTICALLY HAVE THE SAME STUFF AS YOU!!" Season screamed into the phone as Kat hid behind a mailbox.

"Jeez, calm down...we also wanted to know if you two had ever been to the tanabata festival." he asked with a small sigh. Season shook her head when she rememberd she was talking on the phone.

"No...Kat, come away from the mailbox." Ed and Al laughed a little bit in sympathy for Kat. "No, why?"

"Well...you wanna go with us as our dates? The whole school goes every year together and everyone is required to have a date."

"Why don't you ask someone you know better?" Kat asked kindly, al's voice came on the line.

"Because, you two are new and probably the prettiest at school now." both girls' faces changed three colors of red.

"What do we have to wear?" Season asked, Kat smiled in excitement. Ed's voice came back.

"A kimono if you have one."

"Errr....do we have kimonos?" Season asked Kat. Kat thought a moment.

"Uhhh...white ones, from that Fatal Frame cosplay we did last Halloween." she said. Season nodded.

"Alright." she said, and went back to the cell. "Yeah we got two of them." she said.

"Okay good, we'll show up at your house then. Where do you guys live?"

"4457 Tachibana ST...the oldest house there...Kat and I live together." they were quiet for a minute. "Guys?" then they burst out laughing.

"You...You live across the street from us!!"

"....OH THIS SUCKS." Season cried. 'I was hoping they would get lost." she mumbled and Kat giggled lightly.

"So then, we'll see you in 10 mins?? Great!" and they hung up.

"Hey wai-....GAH!!" Season yelled and almost crushed the phone.

"Guess we should go get dressed then!" Kat giggled running to their house, Season quickly following.

**HOUSE**

"How about this kimono??? We'll match!!" Kat was wearing a pure white kimono with a scarlet red kimono obi. Season blinked.

"Pretty cool, where's the other one?" she asked. Kat grinned and took it out. Season looked at it...and blinked.

"Kat.....either there's ketchup on it....or there's some dark secret you haven't been telling me." she began laughing. Kat looked at it and saw the dark red stain and sweatdropped.

"Oh wow."

"Season!" said red-head turned slightly, instantly being tackled by her seven year old sister, Serena.

"GAH!!" she yelled falling off the bed, slamming into the hardwood floor. "Ow...Serena-chan!" the young brunette laughed, her brown eyes shining.

"Momma has a kimono you can have!" the older girls raised an eyebrow.

"Which one?" they asked, knowing Serena called both of their moms "momma".

"Kat's momma!" just then said woman walked in holding a black, red and white kimono.

"How's this?" Season's eyes widened,

"Oh..yea, I forgot about that one..." Kat thought back in her memory.

"I CAN WEAR THAT?!" Season asked excitedly, spreading out the arms for her to look at. Kat's mom nodded with a smile,

"Go ahead and try it on." Season ran into the closet to try it on, then came back out and twirled in it. Kat's momma and Kat clapped.

"Oh wow, it's sooooo cute!!!" Kat squealed, and her mom sweatdropped at that.

"It's very nice." she said in her polite way, and Season grinned. Kat happily threw her hair back and put it in a bun with one of her oriental barettes.

"Hey, that looks cute on you." Season pointed, and Kat grinned.

"Thanks!" Season sloppily pulled her shoulder length hair into a high ponytail, pulling half her bangs back on one side, pinning them with a barette, the other half falling over her eye, fitting her kimono's appearence well. "Awww!! Cute!" Kat squealed, hugging her friend tightly.The doorbell rang throughout the house and Serena quickly ran from the room with an 'I've got it!' downstairs and to the front door.
Ed and Al were standing there, both wearing yukatas. They matched. Serena giggled.

"Hiii!!!" she said, and Al smiled and patted her head.

"Hi little one." he said.

"HEY, WE'VE ONLY BEEN HERE FIVE MINUTES YOU JERKS!!" Season yelled, hearing Al's voice. Kat sweatdropped.

"He did say we would be picked up in 10 minutes..." Kat's eyes widened, seeing Season jump over the banister to the stairs, landing smoothly on the first floor...from the third. She giggled when Ed whistled and Season growled, punching him in the arm. Kat quickly went downstairs. "Season-chan...be nice."

"I DON'T WANNA!" she crossed her arms in a huff, face red. Al blushed.

"Y-You're beautiful, Kat-chan." he whispered, and the blonde turned red and Season smirked.

"Aw, how cute-eek!!" she cried out when she felt Ed touch her butt. "You....JERK!!"

Smack.

"GAH!!!!"

Thunk.

Season shook with annoyance as Ed laid on the floor twitching. Al sweatdropped.

"Um..well then...shall we go??"

+++++++++++

END OF CHAPTER ONE!!! Yay!! heehee...I wish that's how highschool really went.....damnit!! Uh...anyway ^^UU Review please!!!!