Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming of a Rainy Day ❯ Chapter 13: Shooting Rounds and Stalkers ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-Sorry I didn’t update I got the whole ending done just haven’t figured out what to do about the middle

Riza-She’s a genus isn’t she

Sorceress-Oh shut up I was trying to start my other story or stories to be more precise

Ed-Ahh, the one Case Closed and another tale of this well not this exactly

Sorceress-It’s going to be called a Tale of Another Ghost I think I don’t know why I named it that I just did

Ed-You always do stuff on instinct what’s to stop you now?

Riza-You know I believe you being a smart mouth

Sorceress-He’s been a smart mouth

Muse-I think it’s time to get on with the show dudes

Riza-Did she watch a surfing movie over the break

Ed-I’m not sure but I really don’t wanna know

Chapter 13:Shooting Rounds and Stalkers

Ed has been walking around town all morning and he still hasn‘t lost the thing that was following him it was little foot prints on the ground and he didn‘t know where they were coming from and it was really starting to freak him out he stops in the middle of the street and looks over his shoulder suspiciously as a familiar voice comes up “What‘s the matter? Paranoid?”

Ed doesn‘t even turn around as he continues to stare behind him “I think I just might be I could swear I‘m hearing footsteps on the pavement.” he steps once more and hears it again “Now I know I’m being followed probably by rabid fan girls (I just had to put that in!).” he mumbles to himself as he looks over his shoulder once more.

Riza blinks twice before turning her gaze towards her feet “Well maybe you should go somewhere no one would suspect you to go, that is if your being followed.” she stops looking up towards him expectantly as she mentally berates herself ‘Don’t screw this up Riza! You spent all morning trying to find him!’

Ed turns back to her thinking for a moment blinking “Like where?”

She shuffles her feet at the ground “You could always come with me to the practice range no one would suspect you to go there.” she says glancing up timidly.

‘No one would ever think I would go there,‘ Ed snorts mentally “I don‘t even know how to shoot a gun.” Ed smirks to her.

“I could teach you.” She says hopefully at not turning her down.

Ed thinks for a moment as he hears footsteps once more as he shudders as it stops again “Alright I suppose I could.” he gives her a crooked grin “Couldn‘t hurt.” she grins brightly to him as she takes a hold of his hand and practically drags him to the shooting ring making him pick out his favorite gun and going as far as to get him a license for it as well scary thought really.

-----------------------------------------------------------

--Mustang’s office--

Mustang was of coarse doing paper work but was thanking all the gods up there that they had found out about her and made her Ed‘s problem and not his now he was silently throwing a party as it had now become official Riza was Ed’s partner and in his complete words ‘she was almost completely out of his fine luxurious hair’ can you say get over yourself, until he was greeted with a package for FullMetal with no returning address and it was shipped to his room “Havoc?” Mustang says twitching.

“Yes sir” Havoc says coming from out of his office confusedly.

“Where is FullMetal?” Mustang asks his left eye twitching ever so slightly.

“I’m not completely sure, is something the matter?” Havoc asks still in the dark of the whole situation and looking even more confused.

“Nothing except I have a package for him.” he says twitching shaking the package in front of him “What am his delivery boy?” he says tossing it to Havoc as Maria comes in flipping through pages but she had caught the end of the conversation.

“I believe I saw him with Riza heading to the shooting range.” she says absentmindedly musing to herself how her boy is all grown up and has a girlfriend silently.

They stare at her for five minutes until “WHAT!”

“You didn‘t know that?” she asks as they both shake their heads wide eyed “Oops.” she mumbles walking quickly out the way she had come in.

“Havoc.” Mustang says to his Colonel after a moment.

“Yes sir?” he asks still in shock.

“Shall we?” he asks speeding towards the door with Havoc in hot pursuit.

When they reached the shooting range Riza had him completely set up with his very own gun that he would bring with him everywhere her gift to him as a thank you and right now they just finished their shooting competition with Riza winning by a hair “Sir, do you see this?” Havoc asks slack jaw.

“Yeah but I don‘t believe it.” Mustang says equally shocked.

They were chatting animatedly as they walk up slowly to them Ed turns and smirks “Brigadier General Mustang what do we owe this pleasure.” Riza rubs her head sheepishly blushing slightly.

“You had a package FullMetal.” Mustang say tossing it to him and then leaving just as quickly as they had come, Havoc gives him a thumbs up before he leaves as well.

They set out with Ed’s new gun in toll and head to the park completely forgetting about Ed’s stalker, “Open it up.” she says impatiently then smirks at the last minute “Maybe it‘s one of your rabid fan girls.”

Ed gives her a dirty look before reading the card out loud to her

“To Edward Elric

I think you may need this in the future it was your fathers and let’s just say a keep sake he would of want you to have.”

“Who‘s it by?” Riza asks curiously.

“Doesn‘t say.” Ed sneers confusedly tearing the bag off to find a lovely crimson velvet box and in it a watch with his father’s alchemy symbol on it but they failed to notice the footsteps had returned and they were right behind him making him jump three feet in the air and dropping the watch making it open to reveal a white bone.

“Aww, who’s this?” Riza asks coming up and scooping the white puppy up.

Ed gives it a maniacal deathly grin picking up the bone and shutting it in the watch not caring what it is “That’s going to be Road Kill in about five minutes,” he growls at if for a moment as she yeps and he roles his eyes “her name is Reiko.”

Riza smirks at him, stifling a chuckle now and then “Guess you found your little stalker, huh?” she pets her one last time as she licks her hand.

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-Hiya hope you like it and I hope it was better then my last chapter and you all have to review no matter what if you didn’t notice I was sort of sarcastic through the entire thing I was sort of in the mood

Riza-Like there going to listen

Sorceress-Who knows but I’ve been lazy I started reading Sherlock Holmes it’s not bad

Ed-Your strange

Sorceress-You think that’s strange you should see my entire book collection it’s interesting to say the least I don’t always read one type of book ya know

Ed-I don’t know nothing when it comes to you

Al-I think we should go now before they get into a fight

Riza-I’m actually enjoying myself

Al-See ya next time hey where’s the Muse?

Muse-CHOCOLATE!

Sorceress-I just thought this was fun to write and it fit in, they go on one or two more assignments together and one more time with all of them and then a few chapters after that the end and I will have a special request and you will see it when the last chapter comes or you won‘t get a sequel.

Muse-Sorry it’s short