Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Edward's Big Adventure ❯ Riza Hawkeye ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 3
Riza Hawkeye

“What are you doing here?!” Ed said surprised. Then he noticed something weird about the first luitenant. She seemed...

“Drunk again, girl? You need to get a grip of yourself!” Savannah said exasperatedly.

“I didn’t even know she drank! Does she still have a gun?” Ed began peeking behind her back.

“Hellooooo, Edward.” Riza staggered forward, swaying precariously on her feet.

“Uh..hello, ma’am..” Ed looked dubiously at her. “Y’sure she’s stable?” He whispered to the grinning bartender.

John had already gone to sit down at a table with several boosomful girls crowded around it. Savannah chuckled, saying, “As volitile as ever, kid.”

“What’s her deal, anyway?” Ed said, returning to his cocktail, attempting to ignore the giggling and nudging of the surprisingly attractive luitenant.

“Uh..you know, the usual. When I ran into her, she was even worse than this, stinking of booze. All I could understand from her crazy mumbling was something about some colonal dude dumping her for some other shrimpy guy..I dunno.”

“So she called me a tiny, insignifigant, worthless ant sized crumb, huh?!”

Savannah laughed again saying, “Nothing of the sort! But do you know who?”

“Yeah, I thinnk I know who alright.” Ed grimiced, turning back to his cocktail. “And it’s definately spooky.”:

“Huh. Well, she seems turned on to you, so I’ll leave you two love birds alone.” Savannah turned to help another customer.

Riza was still out of sorts, leaning heavily into Ed, slurping up a martini. “Edward?” She said slowly.

“Uhm..what?” Ed seemed somewhat nervous.

“Kiss me?”

“Uhm...no thank you ma’am, I’m sure you wouldn’t say that while sober.” Ed said, shrinking away from the obviously psyco woman.

“Oh.” Hawkeye looke down at her hands, her usually stoical eyes sad.

“Uh..ma’am, what’s wrong? Does this have anything to do with the colonal?” Ed was surprised to see any sort of behavior like this from her.

She looked back up again. “I mean, he sooo obviously doesn’t even like me, and then nobody else does either, you proved that, ‘cuz everyone is so scared of me, even Black Hiyate!” It took quite a bit of concentration for Ed to follow her mumbling rantings, but he got the basic gist.

“Sooo...You’re basically just upset that Colonal Mustang doesn’t like you?”

“I’m just not his tyyypppe. It’s so saaaaaaad, really.”

“Uh, pardon me, ma’am,” Ed muttered something to Savannah, who then brought a large bucket over to him. “You’re gonna thank me for this.” Ed then proceeded to pour the whole thing over the first luitenant’s head. He knew it worked when she pulled a gun on him, firing it several times.