Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Full Metal Idiot ❯ one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Full Metal Alchemist belongs to Funimation, Hiromu Arikawa, and the like. also no money is made off of this. and furthermore, this fic was written by my younger sister who is desperate to post something, so i did it for her.



One sunny after noon [I HATE SUNNY DAYS!!! in central
the elric bros. where trying to make tonight a lovely night! .
al was watching TV and ed was taking a shower.
TV; jonnhyhead' i love you. till death do we part?
do not worry becca for we will live 4ever!
hey brother! i just wanted to tell you that this show is so cool
i don't know what to say! said al making a stupid statement. hmmmm? witch shampoo sould i use? one says' anti friss and the other one says' for curly hair only? said ed trying to choose the right shampoo. i know what you can do said al. you can use the bathing for dummies' book! al is trying to make ed feel stupid. but al thats' not it! said ed. later that night. ahhhh.........this is so lovely said al sleeping on a king sized bed. al gets' to sleep in the hotel said ed sleeping on the roof. HE MUST HATE ME!!! sceamed ed oh well' until a falling brick HITS' edward on the head! ow ow owwwy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cryed edward STUPID BRICK!!! al heard ed swearing brother are you ok? said alphonse until edward fainted in his arms' uh oh! brother are you ok? the next morning edward finally woke up brother i brought you some water. said al trying to make ed feel better ED; thanks al i thought i was going to die.
"i also brought you a nice fluffy pillow!"
said al trying to make ed feel even BETTER! until ed throws up all over al.
"BROTHER! ARE YOU OK?" al said as he decides that he sould take him to the hospital. later that evening......... Al; brother? brother are you awake?. uhhh....who are you? said edward "WHAT!! brother what are you talking about? don't you remember me?" said al. "i'm alphonse elric your brother!" my..........brother? said edward. until a doctor walked in. "from the way things' look your brother has lost his memory but not all of it" said the doctor who just walked in with the 3rd full metal alchemist dvd. but that just can't be!! "sigh! i guess i'm gonna have to take care of you from now on" said al. the next morning it was stormy and gloomy so al thought he could teach edward some things. ok brother. the first thing that we do is ummm.. i don't think this is going to be easy! al said as he stand there for the next two hours'! later that night al decides' to leave with ed and they take a train to risembool. br..brother i don't understand why are we leaving central? ask edward.
you...called..me brother!....why we're gonig to risembool!
al said happily.{what a loser.} r..risembool? said confused
little edward. if i were human right now i would hurt him said
al looking at edward with a mad face!. sniff..sniff..why?
al..do you hate me?..edward ask as he begins' to cry.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT BROTHER! DO'T RUN AWAY! screamed al as ed runs' away.
until a strange person walks up to edward who just fainted on the ground. [he faints' to much. ha ha ha!!] hey brother i really was a brat all along.said al. [this part makes' no sense] al that does' not make any sense. said edward. [THE END OF CHAPTER 1] DING DONG! THE DOOR BELL! said al. winry opens the door. hey winry i was wondering if me and edward could stay here for the night? asked al as he makes a cat face. of course you can. said winry do i have to fix eds' automail? no he's ok! said al. ARE YOU SURE? asked winry as she looks at ed. YEAH WINRY!!!! YOUR STARTING TO ANNOY ME!! sceamed al. i'm sorry al i just wanted to know if edward was ok. said winry. "thats' ok winry i hate your guts anyway....just kidding!" al said as ed falls off als' back. OUCH! why won't you hurry up?! edward sceams as he rips his hair out. "what do you mean hurry up?" asked al. THATS' IT! I'VE HAD IT! ed sceamed. sorry winry' i just don't think that we can stay 2night. said al. "thats' ok al i'll just go with you!" winry said as she picks ed up off the ground. DON'T TOUCH ME WINRY!
I'M FINE!!!! screamed ed as he gets' up. "ok so now what do we do?"
edward asked. um....i don't know. winry said. brother we should go back to central and
i................well i can't tell you!!! screamed al. whats' your problem? i'm your brother i know everything! ed said as he walks off.

wait! i'm coming 2!!!!!!!!!! al said. 2 months later....the elric bros. went to the moon and drank 2 bottles' of wine and stayed there for 4EVER!!!! so nobody saw them again but they all hated there guts' anyway.....the end. what a stupid ending.