Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST GOING NUTS!! ❯ FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST GOING NUTS!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I just don't have anything else better to do, okay?
 
Edward and Alphonse are over at Winry's house to have lunch.
 
Al: What's for lunch?
 
Ed: And it better be good.
 
Winry: Spaghetti.
 
Al: With meatballs? I want meatballs!
 
Winry: Of course there's meatballs, Al. Just for you.
 
Ed: What the hell is wrong with you two?! He's a suit of armor for crying out loud!!
 
Winry: So just `cause he's a suit of armor he can't have meatballs, Ed? HMMM?
 
Al: Brotheeeeer……WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
 
Winry: Now look what you did! You made him cry! Better get him out of the house before he drowns us in tears.
 
Ed: WHAT?!! He's a suit of armor! He can't cry with tears!
 
Winry: So just `cause he's a suit of armor he can't have tears, Ed? HMMM?
 
Ed: WHAT?!! ARE YOU TWO OKAY?!!
 
Al: BROTHER!! IAM HUMAN TOO!! I WANNA EAT AND CRY!!!
 
Ed: I better call a doctor!!! You two are nuts!! And it might be contagious……
 
Winry: So just because we're acting weird we can't ….uh….eh…..I mean….ARGH! I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!!
 
Al: Oh no, Winry! Are you brain dead?
 
Winry: *gasp* I can't be brain dead!! I'm too young and sexy to be brain dead!!
 
Al: Brother, do something!!
 
Ed: She's not brain dead, YOU LUNKHEAD!!
 
Winry: So just `cause you're the shortmetal alchemist I'm not brain dead, Ed? HMMM?
 
Ed: That's not what I mean!!! What I'm trying to say is …..wait…..WHAT THE $#!+^&%$$+ DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!!! IT'S FULLMETAL!!! FULLMETAL!!!!
ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO EVEN REMEMBER FULLMETAL??!!! YOU &^&%^$%#%%#@@#@$#$!!!!!!!
 
Al: *gasp* Brother……
 
Winry: *shocked* WAHHHHH!!!! I'm brain dead and stupid!!!!
 
Ed: Good grief…..
 
Al: Brother……..your name's Fullmetal?
 
Ed: ARGH! I GIVE UP!!!
 
Winry: I'm calling Scheska and everyone else to break to them the news….I'M BRAIN DEAD!!!
 
Al: Ooooh! Can you ask her if I can have a date with her?
 
Winry: NO!!
 
Al: Thanks, ask Riza too!
 
Ed: ………..This can't be happening…………
 
(Winry on the phone)
 
Winry: Hey, Scheska! I'm brain dead!!
 
Scheska: Wow! Really?! I'm on my way!! And I'll bring my camera too!
 
Al: ASK HER!! ASK HER!!
 
Winry: NO!!
 
Al: YAY!
 
Winry: Scheska, Al wants to talk to you. He wants to ask you to date him or somethin'.
 
(Al on the phone)
 
Al: Scheska…WILL YOU MARRY ME?!!
 
Ed: MY GOD!!
 
Scheska: Awwww….. Of course—I WON'T!!
 
Al: Does that mean we have to have it postponed? Don't worry I'm on it!!
 
Scheska: Tomorrow, `kay?
 
Al: NO WAY!! I DON”T WANT TO MARRY YOU!!! YOU'RE ICKY!!!
 
Ed: I can feel my brain turning to mush……
 
Winry: Aw…. Young love…. Let's get married too, Ed!!
 
Ed: WHAT?!! I'M FIFTHTEEN!! I'M TOO YOUNG AND SEXY TO GET MARRIED TO A CROSSDRESSER!!....Oh, crap….. IT IS CONTAGIOUS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
 
And they all lived happily ever after….
 
THE END
 
 
So…..do you like it?
 
Well, I hope you do!!
 
I WORKED HARD ON IT!!