Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ FullMetal Wolf ❯ Chapter 1: Transformation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YAR! Soo… What did you think? Please tell. There's so much more I want to do!
 
:Roy: Well, I don't want to. I find it rather disgusting…
 
:FierceWolf: BAH! You just don't like it because you want to be the… Wait a minnit! That's just a ploy to get me to give away the chapter! Lousy!!!
 
:Shinu: You really must forgive my harsher half. FierceWolf really doesn't know what she's talking about most of the time, and she's got it in for Roy. Me, on the other hand… I just like him, and am sympathetic.
 
:FierceWolf: YOU'RE ALL WUSSES!
 
:Shinu: That's nice, dear. So, shall we move on to the next chapter? Here goes! Oh, and just a few notes.
 
“Hello”=speech
`WTF?'=thought
<Walk Through Forests?>=conscience/inner mentality
<YAR!' or `Yo>=melding of thoughts and inner mentality
 
Chapter 1: Transformation
 
About half an hour later, Ed managed to get blankets, and a pillow-without much help from Roy, of course-and crashed, suddenly exhausted on the couch.
 
Just as he was falling asleep, a sharp pain lanced through his body.
 
At first it was bearable, like a muscle spasm. Soon, however, it became much more than just muscle spasms. It felt as if his whole body was being torn to pieces, automail included.
 
Edward Elric released a previously, though unknowingly, pent up scream. The noise was hideous. Then, once more, he blacked out.
 
~~~MEANWHILE~~~
 
Upstairs, in his own room, Colonel Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist, was sleeping. To put it more accurately, trying to sleep. It was about midnight, and the moon was full.
 
The only way Roy knew this was, unfortunately, because during his search for blankets and a pillow, Elric had bumped his dresser, which had moved fractionally, causing the stranglehold it had on the curtains, which was holding them up, to be released, and they (the curtains) came crashing to the floor.
 
`I must remember to fix that later.'
 
Just then, a horrible, howl like scream sounded from the living room, just as the clock struck twelve.
 
~~~Living Room~~~
 
Coming awake again, Elric found that he had a much better sense of smell, hearing, and even of feeling. And his eyesight was phenomenal! He could see everything in the room as if it were day. The clock, he realized, had just finished striking twelve. Funny, that clock seemed off.
 
And it was. By just a fraction of a second, but it was. Interesting. `It wasn't off just a few minutes ago, was it?'
 
And yet, here he was, staring at a fractionally off—`What the FUCK was that?' Unthinkingly, Elric released a feral snarl, which scared Roy shitless. Not realizing or remembering where he was, Ed lashed out at Roy, drawing blood. Slowly, he licked it off his claws, reveling in the metallic, salty tang that went with the flavor.
 
Roy, however, having barely understood the sight of the sheer blond wolf before him, it's unnatural size, or it's freakishly human-like voice, was pushed even further by this unprovoked attack. Though barely hurt, he cowered against the wall of his own house, wondering where the wolf came from, how it got in, and how the hell he was going to get it out. Thinking logically, however, he determined that, with its taste for blood, it had probably devoured FullMetal.
 
The wolf, upon realizing whom he had just attacked, just laughed, and wondered when Mustang had shrunk.
 
~~~Wolf's POV~~~
 
<He didn't shrink. You grew. Automail sure is a pain to stretch though. You could have warned me.>
 
`Who the hell are you?'
 
<I'm you. You want to know why Roy shrunk, don't you? Just look in that mirror there.>
 
`What, you mean that one? Huh.. what's that wolf… Hey! That wolf's doing what I am… SHIT! This means.. I'm the wolf?'
 
<Yep.>
 
`When did this happen? This can't be true… I just attacked Roy… No.. I wasn't supposed to attack him that way!'
 
<Well, evidentially, you just did.>
 
`But.. but I… but I love… I love him… I can't hurt him!'
 
`But I/you did>
 
~~~End Wolf's POV~~~
 
Roy, by now, was officially freaked out. The wolf, after attacking him, apparently had not finished with him, because it cautiously approached him, and sniffed the hand it had clawed.
 
“STAY BACK!” Roy yelled at it loudly, making it cringe, but it didn't stop. Slowly, it bent its neck so that it's mouth reached Roy's hand, and then did something unexpected.
 
(A/N)I'm such a cruel author!! I'm leaving you at this cliffie! Can you guess who the wolf is? Well, what did you think? R&R, people! Lurve!
 
Later
 
Shinu FierceWolf Dragon