Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden By Hats ❯ Hidden By Hats ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hidden by hats
Rating: G
Warnings: beware of stupidity
Disclaimer: I don't own FMA or any of its characters
 
 
Prologue
 
 
Full metal barging into his office and screaming obscenities at him was nothing unusual.
 
The only thing that made him look up from his work was the fact that Alphonse was also yelling at him (or it could have just been that Edward looked extremely adorable in that hat /not that he'd ever tell him that of course/)
 
For once mustang had really no idea what they were going on about. `What did you do this time Full Metal, did you destroy another city?'
 
Edward sputtered indignantly for a moment before leaping over the Colonels desk and fastening his auto-mail hand around Mustangs neck.
 
`Ni-san you can't kill the Colonel'
 
`But Al! It's his entire fault'
 
Roy decided he had had enough and pulled one gloved hand out of his pocket and raised it as if to snap.
 
Fortunately or unfortunately for Edward, Roy's hand hit the brim of his hat.
Fortunately Roy's attack was halted…
 
Unfortunately…
 
Even the great Roy Mustang known for being a stoic bastard couldn't contain his shock at what he saw.
 
`How the hell did you manage something like that?'
 
Edwards head now sported 2 fluffy cat ears.