Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ How to Eat a Reese's Cup ❯ Step 23 ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Step 23


A/n: Number twenty - three coming up! Thank you for reading and reviewing. I found the solution to a sulky Chibi by the way!


Envy: Oh? What is it?
Sakura: Easy! Ed’s going to be in charge of this chapter!
Ed: That’s right! And I know just the right person for the job too.
Envy: Are you going to tell us?
Ed: You didn’t tell Sakura and me when we asked you so I’m not going to tell you now.
Sakura: You could be nicer than Envy and get revenge that way, you know?
Ed: That’s true . . . Hey! I’m not falling for that!
Sakura: Almost had him. Just say the disclaimer so we can find out who it is already!
Ed: Alright already!


Ed: Sakura doesn’t own us. So there and now let me get to work before something bad happens.
Envy: Like what?
Sakura: What’s he talking about?
Ed: I heard Hughes was walking around looking for me. So I want to write this and go and lock myself in your room Sakura.
Envy: I’m coming with you. I’m never going near that man again.
Sakura: So, you’re leaving me out here all by myself? Defenseless?
Ed and Envy: Yes.
Sakura: You guys are cruel. Let’s get this rolling maybe it’ll give me enough time to formulate a plan.




Step 23




A man with long black hair that stopped just below the middle of his back with golden eyes was humming as he flicked through a magazine. Just then another soldier came through the door and waited for the Crimson alchemist to notice him.


Kimbley grinned and murmured. “Oh yeah, now that’s the stuff. Show it all to me.” The soldier blushed and started to inch nervously back towards the door as the golden eyed man finally took notice. Kimbley just grinned and jumped up, thrusting the magazine into the other’s face.


“Doesn’t just make your mouth water?” He asked cheerfully. The soldier just blinked then let his mouth drop open slightly, in front of his was a Reese’s cup magazine. “I knew it! No one can resist them! So much chocolate, so much peanut butter, so good.” He said nodding decisively.


“Umm . . . . Major? Are you alright? I mean it’s been a full day and you haven’t blown anything up yet.” asked the soldier cautiously then continued anxiously. “I mean I like Reese’s cups just as much as the next guy . . . Err . . . Their great.” A dangerous glint had entered the Crimson alchemist’s eye when the soldier had started talking and the soldier gave a squeak of fear before running straight out of the room.


Kimbley just snorted and muttered irritably. “I hate someone who can’t appreciate the genius of modern science. I should’ve blown him up.” He turned around to sit back down and continue his reading when he realized the soldier had left the door open.


“Time to have some fun. Bomb’s away!” He thought gleefully, grinning evilly as he left the room.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~


As Kimbley strolled down the street relishing in his freedom he thought of places he would like to blow up. But most of the places he had already blown up and also he didn’t want Archer coming after him so soon to put him back in that room. The man acted like he was his wife and it was starting to get on his nerves.


“Hmm . . . Let’s see . . . . Places that would really be a bang to blow up.” He pondered. He finally decided on two places to blow up. One was a coffee café and the other was a Reese’s cup factory. That decided he immediately headed toward the café that had gotten his coffee wrong. It was the main reason he had picked the place.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~


The raven haired man grinned as he stepped up to the front door of the café and looked around. “Oh look at that, it seems that I don’t have a key. I hope they don’t mind if I let myself in.” He stated casually before clapping his hands and placing them on the door resulting in a small explosion.


He stepped over the debris and into the café breathing in the aroma of fresh coffee. “Well, I suppose it would be a waste to blow this place up without getting compensation for the coffee they messed up.” He said resolutely.


He helped himself to the coffee machine and sighed happily as he sipped steaming drink. “Now, this is good. It’s almost like I’m back in that damn cell since I went back to the military. Better enjoy this while it lasts I suppose.” He murmured.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The building went up in huge red and orange flames with debris flying everywhere and Kimbley was walking away slowly with his third cup of coffee. He would stay and enjoy the show but he knew that Archer would be hunting for him now.


He sighed and started towards his next destination. The Reese’s cup factory, although every time he thought about blowing it up he actually started to feel remorse. He frowned and let his feet do the walking while trying to figure out his thoughts.


His thoughts continue to chase themselves while he finished off his coffee and tossed the cup away. He didn’t even realize that he was at the factory or one of the factories since there were so many until he ran into the wall.


Kimbley grunted as he landed on his butt and started to clap but stopped himself. He was curious, he wanted to see inside the factory and also get some of the little cups.


An image of himself swimming through Reese’s cups popped itself into his head and he shook his head to get rid of it. “I’m the Crimson alchemist! I wouldn’t do anything so stupid!” He thought furiously.


He entered the factory and after going through many twists and turns started to get frustrated. “Damn, this place is just as complicated as Lab 5 was.” He thought bitterly.


The Crimson alchemist gave a sigh of relief as he entered an open area and looked around carefully. There were boxes everywhere stacked neatly and the scent of chocolate perpetrated the air and he didn’t even have a good sense of smell.


He was about to go to one of the boxes and start placing Reese’s cups into his pockets when a familiar voice drifted through the room. The voice made him pale and his body tense up with his eyes widening.


“Kimbley? What are you doing here? What luck, I’ve wanted to see you again. Especially after the last time we saw each other. Now you‘re trying to steal my Reese‘s cups well looks like I‘ll get to have a little dirty.” said Greed nonchalantly as he stepped out of the shadows.


That was all it took for Kimbley to clap his hands and put them on the ground causing an explosion and run.



Later found Kimbley safely back in his room sitting on his bed clutching his Reese’s cup magazine tightly while he listened to Archer lecture him about leaving and about all the damage he caused while he was out on his bombing spree.


He just let Archer continue to rant and rave as long as he was safe from Greed. He looked at the door and relaxed as he realized it was shut and locked. “I should’ve known Greed wasn’t gone for good. Now he’ll be after me.” He thought sourly with apprehension mixed in.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~


After the dust cleared and Kimbley had left, Greed had stepped fully into the light smirking before letting a flash cover his body. Now Envy was standing in Greed’s place and grinning evilly.


The violet eyed sin snickered and thought. “That should keep him away. These are my Reese’s cups! The only one allowed in here is Chibi - san. I have to wonder though how badly he betrayed Greed. Maybe I should tell Greed that he’s in the same city . . . Could be fun. . . . Plus I need my revenge on Greed for taking all my Reese’s cups and giving them to Gluttony. . . And that alchemist is going to help me. Besides it’ll be his payment for getting away from here alive after he wanted to steal my Reese’s cups.” Envy then started to plan his revenge on Greed.



Ed: You’re finally going to get your revenge, happy?
Envy: (Grinning evilly) Yes, very.
Sakura: Nice job! Is this a continuation chapter?
Ed: Nope. It’s one big chapter. Just a cliffhanger.
Envy: No one is going to like you if you keep doing that, Chibi - san.
Sakura: It doesn’t seem like a cliffhanger to me Ed.
Ed: Then maybe it’s not a cliffhanger.
Sakura: But Kimbley is really going to be tortured in the next chapter, huh?
I mean seeing Greed’s ghost was bad enough but if Envy gets them together-.
Ed: (Covering Sakura’s mouth) As you know I will be in charge of the next chapter and anything can happen. Even though I bet everyone has drawn the same conclusion as Sakura but you’ll have to read it to actually find out what happens.
Envy: I agree. So read and review and come back to read the next chapter otherwise I could make things very unpleasant.
Ed: Envy!
Sakura: (Mouth is still covered) Emph!
Ed: She said Envy.
A voice comes through the walls.
Hughes: Edward! Look at my sweet little angel! Isn’t she just the cutest little thing in the world?
Ed: (Releases Sakura)
Envy and Ed: (Runs to Sakura’s room and locks the door)
Sakura: (Runs to door and bangs on it) Come on guys! Don’t leave me out here!
Hughes: Sakura! There’s no one cuter than my little girl is there? Is there?

Sakura: Read and Review. And Help.


~ Lady Sakura