Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Like Father, Like Son ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Declaimer: I DO NOT OWE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!!!
 
Evil side: yes you do
 
Good side: no he do not.
 
Evil side: shut up, I'm better that you so go back in heaven!
 
Good side: though I'm trying to no use foul language, but your tempting me to. Dear God, forgive me. SHUT THE -beep- up you -beep-ing son of a -beeeeep-. Go back to hell where you came from you -beep beep-
 
Me: What's the point of this argument?
 
ES and GS: dunno, just being random
 
Me: o..k ON TO THE STORY!
 
Chapter 1:
 
What's up, the name's Kyle Edwards Rockbell, Kei for short. I am one of the Elric descendants, and everyone and I mean EVERYONE in Amestris knows that. I'm always highlighted as the number one teen bachelor of every teen magazine, as well as the icon of teen supermodels. Reason behind all this is HIM! My all so great Father, it's his fault. I just want to live a normal teenage boy, and not a mega famous teenage boy who every girl dreams of having as a boyfriend. I'm not lying , every single day I always, ALWAYS, receive… hmmm, maybe a few HUNDRED mails from fan girls, and I think some fan dudes who are gay, all over the nation. Oh yeah, If you look at the parenthood magazine, there's always a page of me, my mom, my two little siblings, my dad and a big banner like thing below saying “Nation's iconic family”, C'mon! Am I always an icon! I guess they can't help it, I mean like, not everyone can have a dad who is a major super alchemist hero who saved the nation from evil killing homunculus, corrupted government officials, psychotic people, and alien, or other worldly, invaders. I guess his an great figure of Amestris, there's even a bronze statue of an adult form of dad and uncle Al in front of Central HQ, the childhood form of dad, uncle Al, and mom, along with den, playing in front of the Resembool border, and a teenage form of dad at the center of Yauk Island. . I guess I'm one of those lucky ones, well. Well, enough babbling about me, Let me just tell you how my life is like. Let me start when I hated my dad.
 
It's been two years since my dad last departed to the other side of the gate, or that's what I think, no one really told me where he is. I've spent my early childhood without a dad, and I've hated him for that. Not only do I hate for it, I also hate him leaving us, especially my mom, alone. During father's day, I would spend my time reading alchemy books and transmuting pictures of my dad, mostly replicas of the original ones, and burn them. Of course I couldn't find the hearts to burn the real ones, since it's the only thing that makes my mom smile, a full hearted smile. I don't know why he doesn't hate him; I mean like I would hate my husband- wait mom and dad aren't married- I mean boyfriend, for leaving me and my kid alone to fend off for ourselves and go off to some adventure with his brother. Man, I don't know what my old man was thinking, is his adventure really that important that his family? Stupid Bastard.
 
On that fateful night, when my dad returned from his eight year disappearance, guess what I did the first thing I saw him? I tried punched him right on the face. Keyword: tried, remember that. Anyway, when I TRIED to punch him on the face, I never expected my old man to have some moves, what I mean by moves is that… Well, pretend that the guy I'm facing is a ninja, THOSE kinds of moves. I spent 3 years, 3 YEARS, being trained like a dog by Major smoker, a.k.a. Major Jean Havoc the man with skills as a monkey fighter... Ahem, I mean martial artist. Anyway, again, I TRIED to punch him on the face, only to result on being counterattacked. He never really finished his attack for when he pulled me close to him and tried to swing my body over his right shoulder, he caught my eyes. As his son, we DO have a big resemblance, one: attitude; two; hair style, three; face, and four; eyes. Yes, my golden eyes stop him from continuing his attack. This is my great chance, while he's there, right in front of me, distracted and shocked, I'll sock him on the guts. Well, on my attempt to sock him, he unexpectedly embraces me, not just an embrace, but a bear hug embrace. Man, I never knew my old man was that packed with muscles, it kind of makes me feel small. Dude, I think he broke my spine.
 
End of Chapter 1
 
About Chapter 2:
All I have to say is that it will be Ed's point of view. His first encounter with his son and the different rivers of emotions he has swum across. I think this is going to be a long chappie.
 
 
 
 
 
So? How was it, hope you'll like it cause I think I have a headache from staying up too late. I was bored ok! Anyway, I don't want to be those beggars but oh well, please R&R.