Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Those Lovely Roiai Drabbles ❯ Fingertips ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#50: Fingertips
 
How could a weekly shoulder rub turn into this? He'd have to thank the doctor down in the medical ward for suggesting a full back massage to help with his recovery. Deadly fingertips crawled down his bare back, tracing along the outline of his muscles, sending shivers up his spine.
 
 
How was this not heaven? Normally she'd be leaning over the back of his chair running her hands between his half-buttoned shirt and his bare chest, letting her few stray strands of hair lightly tickle his face as she worked away the week's tension. Now here he was lying face down in the couch in his office, in a state of half-undress, as his subordinate worked the kinks and knots out of his lower back. He squirmed, as her feather light caress moved dangerously close to the hem of is pants.
 
 
He folded his arms and rested his head on them as she told him to lay still. The gentle pads of her fingertips slowly worked there way up his back, avoiding his injured left side. He suppressed a low moan in the back of his throat when her fingers steadily started to work out each individual knot that lined his neck.
 
 
She leaned her mouth close to his ear whispering, “Does it hurt sir?” Something new lingered in his young lieutenant's voice. A fallen strand of hair brushed against his ear, sending even more shivers down his spine.
 
 
He let out a throaty reply, “No.” A groan escaped his lips as she popped one of his larger knots.
 
 
“Good. You know,” a sultry whisper floated into his ear, “the doctor gave me another suggestion that may help your back.”
 
 
“Mhhmmm…really?”
 
 
“Yeah,” she breathed into his ear, “I thought that I may try variation of one of them.” He was about to respond when he felt her finger s move down to his lower back again. His mouth opened, letting out a groan as her lips attached to his wound. She sucked and licked the spot for a few moments before pulling back and blowing on it. His back tensed and relaxed as she repeated her actions on each incision that Lust left on his body. His moans slowly turned into groans as she kissed her way up his back and neck.
 
 
“How was that?” She lightly kissed his ear, coaxing out a response.
 
 
“Good.” He turned his head so she started kissing his chin. “Did the doctor give you any other suggestions Riza?” He peered out of slit eyes to see her response.
 
“No…” his mouth turned down into a little frown. “But,” his trademark grin appeared, “I have a few other ideas.”
 
 
Omake~ (ok I just know this is bad….but I couldn't resist XDDD)
 
“Are you sure that its alright to do this Jean,” the woman sighed into his neck, “I mean…it is your office and all." He pushed some papers off his desk making room for the woman in his arms.
 
“I'm positive, and it's a way for me to get back at my bastard Colonel for stealing my girlfriends.” Jean glared off to the side. A moan came from the other room.
 
The girl shot up and glared at Jean, “You said no one else was here!”
 
He panicked, trying to figure out who it was. “No one's supposed to be,” he whispered harshly towards her. He left his new `girlfriend' sitting on his desk as he ran out to the break room, hearing another moan. It's coming from Mustang's office…is he? No way… Another moan, and then a groan came from the office.
 
Jean leaned an ear against the door with a cigarette balancing off his lip, jaw slackened. I can't believe him! Another moan. Doing…THIS…in a military office! This has to be against military code! Another groan came from the room, and the mumbling of Mustang's voice echoed to his ear. He almost decided to walk in and break up the party when he heard a familiar female voice.
 
“…but I have a few other ideas…” HAWKEYE IS IN THERE?! He quickly marched back to his office grabbing his `girlfriend's' hand.
 
“Is something the matter Jean?”
 
“We're leaving. NOW!”
 
 
Authors note: XD well…this is part of my punishment for bad spelling from mandy-chan XD Only one more like this. I gotta go get some more sleep, so I'll reply to comments next time ^^: