Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Katlyn Mithril ❯ Full Metal Meet Brat ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Princess Katlyn Mithril
Chapter 1, Full Metal Meet Brat
 
Hello everyone. This is my first story, but I hope you like it. I based it on a role-play me and my friends made. WARNING -SPOILERS FOR STORY AHEAD, READ ON IF YOU DARE- It's about the King's daughter, Katlyn Mithril, a brat who needs a body guard, but too tough to admit it. She gives the Elric brothers a real hard time, but eventually learns to like them and they together plan their escape from the castle. -END OF SPOILER- Read this exciting adventure of the new friend the Elric brothers find.
 
Roy: …..so the King wants you to protect his daughter. Got it?
 
Ed: So I'm protecting a Princess until her big wedding? Why me?
 
Roy: You're the closest Alchemist to her age. She hates most people older than her.
 
Ed: How old is she?!
 
Roy: 14.
 
Ed: WHAT!?
 
Roy: GET GOING.
 
Edward Elric, Age: 15 Alphonse Elric, Age: 14. Ed was sent to the King's Castle in order to protect his daughter, who was to be married in three days.
 
Al: Did Colonel Mustang give any information on the Princess?
 
Ed: No, he just said that we should come here and find her by all means necessary.
 
Edward and Alphonse Elric, outside the King's Castle.
 
Guard: “Who dares?” he said as he walked up to the brothers.
 
Ed: I am Full Metal, sent by the Military to protect the Princess until her wedding.
 
The Guard's face turned red and he started laughing. Ed then chased him for a good distance, then got his watch out of his pocket.
 
Guard: Good Lord, he is Full Metal. Right this way Sir…
 
The Guard opened the door and let the Elric Brothers in, who were then greeted by the King. The first thing Ed did was ask him why a 14 year old was getting married. The King said he had always wanted to let his youngest daughter marry into the thrown, and so she was chosen. The King then told Edward and Alphonse that they would spend their night in their room and would be introduced to the Princess the next morning, for it was getting late. Ed and Al were escorted to their luxurious room and quickly fell asleep.
 
Shortly after Ed slightly awoken to a noise, someone entering the room. He continued to keep his eyes closed, however, in case the intruder was up to something. The intruder quickly walked over to Edward's bed and held up his right arm. Ed couldn't tell, but by the quietness of the steps, he was sure it was a girl.
 
Girl: Automail….fascinating….I love the mechanics….And the boy over there. I assume it was a failed attempt in-
 
Ed: So, you're interested in my arm?
 
The girl started to scream, but Ed but his left hand over her mouth.
 
Ed: Be quiet, do you want to wake the whole Castle?
 
Girl: How dare you speak to me like that! Do you know who I am? I-
 
Ed: Sh….Al is sleeping!
 
Girl: You can't tell me to Shush!
 
They got into a little argument, then heard footsteps stop outside the door. They quickly quieted down. Then the girl retreated.
 
Girl: Your father was a great Alchemist. Hohenheim. A pity he ran away.
 
Ed: SHUT UP.
 
Then Al started stirring. The girl retreated further, claiming she had to go, then ran out of the room, hastily shutting the door.
 
Al: Brother? What's wrong? Who were you talking to?
 
Ed: Nobody, go back to sleep Al.
 
The next morning Edward and Alphonse had an early awakening and were taken to the dining room, where they would meet the Princess. As Ed and Al walked into the room, the King stood, a girl to either side of him, and introduced the one on his right, his daughter, the Princess, Katlyn Mithril.
 
Ed: IT'S YOU!
 
Katlyn: We meet again Elric.
 
King & Al: You two know each other?
 
They both stared in disbelief, because Ed couldn't believe it, and Katlyn had a hunch this was going to be mighty interesting.
 
Ed: So, Katy, we're suppo-
 
Katlyn: DON'T EVER, EVER CALL ME KATY. MY NAME IS KATLYN.
 
A dead silence followed.
 
 
Well, that's the end of chapter 1! Please review if you liked it!