Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Retakes- RBBS ❯ chp.1// 'Love' and Socks ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

RETAKES.
Because, Kiki, you messed up sometimes.. xD
 
Edward growled at the Taka-fiend, baring his teeth.
Guilt blinked. "Did you guys get a dog?"
Taka grinned evilly. "Heh. YEAH!" And with that, his pointed finger flew to point at...
"Hey!" snarled Akina, with those little angry red mark thingies on her forehead. "I'm no doggeh you stupid!"
AND THEN TAKA EXPLODED.
YAYYYY!
 
Umm... hold on. This is messed. o.o
ku8 thnr
:DDDDDDDDDD
LOL I CANNOT WRITE FANFICTIONS!!!
Helene says hi and you are not nearly as kewl as I am because I spell cool like kewl omfg!
 
O.o
RIGHT.
 
Anyway, back to the story.
 
Wait- Kenny says hi and is now randomly a part of this story
 
 
BIC::
 
"Oh my god," said Akina with an 'o.o' expression as she stared at Taka's exploded remains. Guilt snickered, and Winry danced.
"YAY!" cried Alphonse, doing the robot.
Ed stared at Al for a second then came to an agreement. "Al," he said very seriously ness. "If we are to create the philosopher's stone's counterpart thingy AND the secret ingredient is love THEN DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!!?!?!?"
"Omg," gasped Al. "Brother you is not my type."
"Just sayin''," said Ed sadly. ( ;.;)
MEANWHILE.
Envy stared at his socks in an interesting manner. He found them so... attractive. Like... uhh... Umm...
IDK
But Envy found them attractive, as he stared at the green socks that used to be greeeeeen. LIME!
He licked his lips hungrily. "Yummy," he said in a psycho voice. "Yummy socks... all mine..."
"ENVY WTF ARE YOU DOING??"
Envy cringed as he turned to see
 
TO BE CONTINUED