Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Retakes- RBBS ❯ chp.3// Taka the miniwheat ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CONTINUATION THING
 
"Owie," mumbled Guilt, rubbing his head. That frying pan hurt bad. BAWD. Ugh.
"What have we learnt," questioned Akina, lifting one eyebrow.
"Uhh," he said, thinking hard, "don't touch you too much?"
Akina flushed. "UHH!?!?!"
"Never mind," he said. "You don't need to know what happens to you when you sleep..."
"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!?!?!??!"
"Never mind."
Taka whistled, and then screamed as he realized that Edward was hungry for cereal. And Taka looks a lot like some cereal. Like, mini wheats.
"Mini wheats wheats wheats!" sang Edward. "I fell in love with a flavor, yes it was vanilla!"
"OMG I'M NOT A CEREAL!!!!!" screamed Taka. "DONTEATMEDONTEATME--"
"Miiiiiniiiiii wheats wheats wheats!" said Ed, digging a spoon into the mashed up Taka. "Yummmm.... A little soggy, though...."
"AUUGHJDIDIILJKWGUEGUFKddgehgjjjjjjj..." Taka said as his mouth was eaten. (o.o)
 
MEANWHILE
 
"DON'T CRY TO ME! IF YOU LOOOVOVVVVVEEEE ME!" sang Envy as the homunculi went to Akina's house. Envy was skipping merrily. "THEY SEE ME MOWIN', MY FRONT LAWWWWNNN! BECAUSE OF YOU I NEVER STRAYED TO FAR FROM THE SIDEWALK! BE MY BAD BOY, BE MY MAN, BE MY WEEKEND LOVER JUST DON'T BE MY FRIEND! MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON I'VE BEEN ACTING SO CO-OL-OLD! I'M YOUR LITTLE BUTTER--"
"OH SHUT UP!!" screamed Lust, slapping him across the face. Envy blinked for a second then whispered, "One night and one more tiimmmeeee..."