Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Roy's Curiosity ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Yuki: I’ve had this fic for a while but was trying to make it juicy but it didn’t work. I ended up deleting two or three pages off of it. But this was the original idea. I know it’s short but I hope everyone enjoys. ^^

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fullmetal Alchemist. << >> So they think. *Evil laughter*

Warning: This has fluff in it! (Beware of the Seeshy! Muha!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roy’s Curiosity

Hughes rocked back & forth in the rolling chair he was in puzzling at a new case. He mumbled to himself as he read over the file for the 15th time. “5 people.... within thirty minutes...victims had nothing in common...stabbed...humm...ah what the hell.” It frustrated him to no end. There was absolutely no leads, no suspicious, no eye witnesses, nothing. On top of that, it was impossible to move that fast! Moments like this made Hughes wish he smoked.

He sighed, setting the file down on his desk. Removing his glasses with one hand, the other rubbed his eyes with it’s thumb & middle finger. It was only mid day. ‘I still have 4 or 5 hours to spend on this case, that’s if I get lucky!’ This thought started a nicely growing ache in his head, he sighed again.

“The things I do for that guy, heh.” Hughes mumbled with a smile before putting his glasses back on & picking up the case file to give it another read. Just when he was about to start; the door quickly creaked opened. Hughes looked up just as quickly to see who it was; anything to get away from the papers in his hand.

Roy Mustang stood in the doorway with a, more or less, serious look. Yet the feel of him about to be a complete idiot, or do something unexpected, flowed from him..strongly. He stepped in shutting the door behind him.

“Hey Roy, what’s up?” Hughes asked confused. What was Roy doing here? “If you’re here about the case, sorry. I don’t have anything yet & I don’t know when I will. I’ve gone over it about 50 times, it seems, & I can’t find anything...”

As Hughes rambled on Roy walked to his desk, silently. He looked down at Hughes with the same look that he had entered with. He flattened his hands on the desk leaning over to even his & Hughes’ gaze.

Hughes had grown quite too, it gave the room an eerie feel. “Or..” Hughes began again as he had been caught in Roy’s midnight eyes. “Did you come here to talk with me about...” he seemed just as serious as Roy. “MY GIRLFRIEND!?” He suddenly chirped; whipping out a picture of her, grinning ridiculously as his bragging began.

Legs in the air, foot twitching uncontrollably, Roy never seemed to not be amazed by Hughes’ out burst. Quickly getting up he slammed his hands down where they were. Back in the stance he was in before he fell, Roy watched Hughes spinning in the chair. Scrunched up in it in an odd position & chanting on.

Roy’s eye twitched irritably as he watched the grown man act like he was a teen. “Don’t you ever shut up?!” He scolded, feed up with the nonsense.

Hughes stopped & looked at the dark haired man in front of him. “You should know the answer to that by now Roy.” He smiled as he settled back in his sit to a normal position. “Anyways,” He put his pictuer away. “what did you need bud?”

“Heh,” Roy smirked, beginning to lean forward. “That’s right, I almost forgot.”
Hughes lend back as far as he could; trying his best to keep some space between the two. That didn’t stop Roy’s advancements, actually it seemed like it made him move faster. When they paused, Hughes could feel hot breath on his hair covered chin. “Roy...?” He asked softly, nervously. It was all he could get out before Mustang came forward again attaching their lips with one quick movement.

Hughes froze. Was Roy kissing him? Or was it one of those damned dreams that his sleep brought him. With that thought Roy’s tongue forced it’s way into Hughes’ moist mouth doing something with the fleshy muscle that made it obvious to the Major, it was clearly NOT a dream.

Hughes’ gasped, eyes shutting, & sunk into his chair. Clutching his hands on the armrest ends, letting Roy play inside his mouth as the- seeming to be- more experienced man pleased. It wasn’t long until Hughes was weak all over, shuddering under Roy as he did his best to keep his sense of self.

Finally satisfied Roy pulled away, leaving Hughes to pant for much needed air. He smirked when he heard a slight protesting whimper from the under ranked man. He watch for a moment as the Major tried to catch his breath. “I’ll see you tonight Mase.” He said slyly before removing himself from the office.

Hughes was still in a daze when he finally opened his eyes. “Right...” He answered to the lingering presence of the Colonel. “...tonight...”

~End~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki: Did you like? I hope so. Please let me know & if I get enough reviews I might write a follow up on the story. *Does dance* IT’S UP TO YOU! SO PLEASE R&R!