Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The ALTERNATIVE to Ed and Roy Yaoi ❯ Chapter 1? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The ALTERNATIVE to Ed and Roy Yaoi
 
"GAY SEX,"
Ed reads as he struts past a wall covered with graffitti. Little did he realize that what he read on the walls has little significance to the rest of the story.
Anyways, for no apparent reason, Ed is currently climbing up the stairs leading up to Roy's slightly cramped office. As he ascends, he mutters to himself under his breath, "That know-it-all jerk. Today I'm going to show him just who is seme.. eh, I meant boss."
 
At the same time, Roy is in his office, perfecting his I-know-it-all expression.
"Hmm, I wonder if I look more condescending if I turn to the right a bit."
"Or, maybe I should raise my chin like this."
 
Ed wanders along in the hallways leading to Roy's office, an invisible force drawing him closer and closer. Even closer. Ed feels his head spinning as he approaches the final turn to Roy's office. He can almost feel his heart thump as he nears the final obstacle between him and Roy. He slowly extends his human hand and shudders at the cold touch of the metal knob. And then...
 
BAM!
With no warning, Roy shoves the door open and slams Ed's face into the wall.
 
"What do you think you're doing!" Ed yells from behind the door.
"Uh, slamming your face into the wall?" As he said so, Roy reluctantly pushes the door back, allowing Ed to peel himself off the wall.
"What exactly were you doing outside my office?" Roy inquires as he towers over Ed.
Ed blushes as he brushes the wall crumbs off himself. I just came to have sex with you. No, not exactly. What he really said was, "You jerk. Today I challenge you to a duel. A Pokemon duel!" After a blank stare from Mustang, Ed clears his throat and continues, "Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away. What I really meant was... I challenge you to a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament!"
 
Mustangs lets out a BWAHAHAHA-kind of laughter while smirking at the same time. "Now you're talking, shortie." Out of his numerous pockets, Roy gathers a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. As Ed watches in horror, Roy fumbles inside his [censored] to take out a final card: The Dark Magician.
 
What will happen in this duel of cards?! Who will win?! Tune in next week for another exciting episode of The Not-So-Full Metal Alchemist!
 
Unfortunately, the author of this not-so-yaoi yaoi fanfic has lost his inspiration for now. Maybe it will be continued at a later time, maybe not.