Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Bluebirds Song ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA or characters. I do own Matte Tringham.
 
 
I entered the room and smiled. My mother and father hung on the wall and I was leaving them. I left the room.
My mother and father died when I was 13. I am now 14 and I keep their pictures in my room. I have to leave them now to go to my brothers. They are currently in Central and are waiting for me. They don't know Mother and Father died. I walked outside, changed my mind and walked back in. I grabbed the pictures and held them to my chest. I left the house and didn't look back. I left, never to return again, to the house I grew up in. The house Mother grew up in. The house Grandmamma grew up in. I left it in flames. Mother looked down at me and smiled.
`It was the right thing to do' I could hear her saying in her mind.
`Mother, I won't let you down' I thought.
And I walked my brown hair swaying in the wind and my blue eyes filling with tears. In the distance I hear Minna, my bluebird, and I smile through my tears. She will always come back to me. Jed swings by on his horse. In his hands are the reigns of another horse.
“Here take her.” He said.
I took her without a word.
“I'm coming with you. You can't survive in the world if your mute and you don't have someone to speak for you. So I'm coming.”
I nodded but looked doubtful. I got on the horse, bareback and rode off at a gallop. Jed followed closely.