Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Day The Donuts Came ❯ Evil Donuts RUIN ALL ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
FMA crack. Read if you wanna laugh your fuckin' ass off.

-----------------




Roy sat on his desk in a samarai suit, staring at the paperwork. It was his arch enemy and always would be. He hissed sharply.

"Well done, Paperwork, we shall begin," Roy said, standing up. Then a knock came.

"WHO DARES DISTURB THE LIKES OF ROY THE SAMARAI?!?!?!" Roy yelled. Edward Elric walked in with a pink kimono on. He giggled.

"Oh, me, my love, with some cheese just for you," Ed said. Roy blinked and smiled.

"Thank you Edo-chan, cheese is my favorite," Roy said, taking the cheese and eating it whole. Edward giggled. He was wearing his hair up in a bun with chopsticks holding in.

"Your a little Samarai, you are," Ed said. Roy sparkled. Not good. Super Sparkle Family Tradition Guy ran in (guess who).

"I AM SUPER SPARKLE FAMILY TRADITION MAN! WHO DARES SPARKLE ON MY TERRITORY?!?!?!?!" He yelled. Roy and Ed ran in fear into the corner and held eachother, shaking.

"Oh, almight Super Sparkle Family Tradition Man, may we be forgiven for sparkling on your watch?" Ed whimpered. SSFTM thought for a minute.

"HOHOHO! OF COURSE!" He smiled and flew out the window, breaking it.

"GAH! I DON'T HAVE GLASS INSURANCE! N00-00-00-00-00-00-00!!!!" Roy sobbed, picking up the pieces of glass. He took out his sword and went mad, starting to break every window.

"THATS FOR BOB WINDOW! THATS FOR GEORGE WINDOW! THATS FOR--" Then a bullet went past Roy's head.

"Roy-chan, I am ordering you to SHUT UP. I am trying to learn how to destroy pie and your so loud!" Riza yelled. Roy fainted. Ed blinked. Riza looked at Ed.

"Uhh..LAYS GET YOUR SMILE ON!!" Ed screamed running under Roy's desk. Riza sighed and walked out with Trusty Dog Of Hayate Black by her side.

Then the evil donuts ran in and ate everything, including Ed's expensive kimono. Ed sobbed.

"NOT MY KIMONO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He sobbed. Roy awoke and laughed distortingly. He jumped out the window,


"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" and then everyone heard..

splat.


"MY LEG!" said a spongebob character in blue. Ed cried. Then Palm Tree walked in.

"Haha! Why Am I here! Haha! I shall rape Edo! Haha!" He laughed. Ed screamed.

Then Envy raped his fuckin' ass up.

And then Roy had fun in hell with his firey friends as he got drunk and had sex with a whore.

Riza destroyed all the pies.

SSFTM became Honorable Sparkle Hero.

And Ed went to therapy for ten years and died..


THE END!