Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Death Freeze ❯ Trying to forget ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Past that no one has forgotten
 
 
Edward quicky grabbed Rose's wrist and fell forward some.

Rose had closed her eyes, but realized she hadn't fallin. She looked up at Edward, she smiled as Alphonse helped him pull her up. She hugged Edward then Alphonse "Thank you! I thought I was dead for sure!" she smiled.
 
"I can't let that happen to you! Then I won't get to beat you at the State Alchemist challange!" he smiled "No really, it was no problem." he smiled solumly. "Were stuck here. If we walk back a bit we might get to the train station that we flashed past." he said and started walking but stoped, he let go of Rose's wrist first then started walking with Rose next to him.
 
"What are we going to do?" Rose asked Alphonse "I mean with that train blown what train will pick us up?" she asked.
 
"We will have to see Rose. Hopefully we'll find something!" he grinned.
 
"Yeah I guess so." Rose said
 
"Come on you slow pokes hurry it up!!" Edward yelled.
 
"Hay you cheater you got a head start!" Rose yelled running after him. She laughed though, which wasn't normal for that girl, with her past like that she hadn't laughed in a long time. This was good for her, she would make some friends restart her life. Forgive and forget, thats what she did. As they reached the train station Edward laughed.
 
"Ha beat you both!" he said.
 
"You got a head start you cheater!" Rose smiled.
 
Alphsone chuckled "Rose, your smiling."
 
Rose grinned "Yeah I guess I am!" she giggled.
 
"You must be feeling better." Alphonse said.
 
A scream interupted their fun.
 
"Hay Lemme go! You big meanie!" A little kid yelled.
 
"This is a stick up, any false movements and the kid gets it got it!" he yelled.
 
Rose clenced A fist, She took off her coat and threw it at Edward. "Hold this," she rolled up her sleves.
 
"What are you doing?!" He asked her.
 
She rolled up her pant legs. She needed fast movement. She looked at him and tossed her outer shirt at him leaving a blouse. "Hold that too."
 
"This isn't a striper club Rose! Wh-"
 
A gun shot rang but Rose wasn't in her spot. She was right next to the man Her hand clenched in a fist and scuff marks clearly on the ground. She smirked and opened her hand. the bullet lay there, a mean scratch lay on her hand.
 
The man droped the kid and steped back "W-What the."
 
The kid ran behind Rose. "Thank you lady." she said and ran off to her mother.
 
"What the hell are you?!" The man yelled holding the gun at her.
 
"I'm an Alchemist," she said. "Not for the state, just an Alchemsit." she said.
 
The man took aim and fired again.
 
Rose droped just and inch from the ground on her toes and hands. She jumped back up, "Never play with fire arms." she had something blue between her firngers and she threw it. Causing the gun to fly out of his hand.
 
"Your crazy lady! Your crazy!" her turned and started running.
 
"Not so fast!" Rose said. She touched the ground and it began to crack, an ice wall appeared in front of the man and another and another untill he was boxed in.
 
Rose walked back as cheers and chants came, she but her outer shirt back on and her jacket. She smiled.
 
"What was that?!" Edward asked.
 
"Just a saving of a life in abouit, Damn only 3 minutes." she said.
 
"Thats hell good in my book." Edward said.
 
"Eh, I guess so." she said.
 
"That was some mighty fine Alchemy there." said a police man. "The only Alchemist around her is Masahal." he said. "But that town is haunted right now."
 
"We should go there, we might get some answers, and something about the hauntings." Edward said "Like we have anything better to do anyway right guys?" he said.
 
"Yeah okay then! Lets go!" Alphonse said.
 
"Maybe you could learn something from him Edward." Rose smirked running off.
 
"Whats that suppose to mean?! HAY! Get back here!!!" he yelled running after the two.