Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Lunar Alchemist ❯ prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Fullmetal Alchemist. I only own Elle Elric and a later character named Jyra Rotello and Luna's family at this point.
 
Prologue
 
My name is Elle Elizabeth Elric and I am twelve years old and I'm also related to Edward and Alphonse Elric. Edward is my older twin brother and Alphonse is my younger brother. However, I don't live with them.
 
You see, my father left my mother and brothers and took me with him shortly after Alphonse was born and we were never going to return to my hometown of Resembool.
 
Most people know my brother Edward as the Fullmetal Alchemist or `The Hero of the People Alchemist'. Now I don't really want fame for my achievements as a State Alchemist also but I just want to show people what happens to a field State Alchemist who doesn't search for items such as the Philosopher's Stone or something like that.
 
It's pretty much the same thing as Edward's tale though with the dangers, excitement, Homunculi, family drama, chimeras, and all that stuff. Except my tale is full of loneliness also because I don't have a partner in crime like Edward has with Alphonse.
 
Don't get me wrong though, I do love my job as the Lunar Alchemist, and despite not having a title like Edward I'm already twelve years old and I was promoted to lieutenant within six months of my acceptance under Roy Mustang's tutelage. Hell, Edward's only made it to major and we've been in the military the same amount of time since we were both accepted on the same day.
 
I'll go back to the State Alchemy Exam. The day the true adventure began for me.