Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting of the Hero-ish people! ❯ The Meeting! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chiyo:Ok..sooo...hi!The story shall now start!Bwahahaha!

(btw, Chiyo is my character, therefore, she shall also be in the story)

Most of the things in this chapter are things that the REAL characters wouldn't do.

People in this chapter!:
Sora
Donald Duck
Goofy
Edward
Alphonse
Link
Navi
Chiyo(HAHA!) Epona
aaannnddd...a mysterious person..who likes donuts!



[ ]=how something is said, or what someone does

( )=scenes

=what I am saying.ME.The author person.




(scene:Ed and Al are walking along a path in the middle of some creepy wood, and find a big glowy circle thing.)

Ed:-yawn-Hmm...-pokes the circle thing-AHHH!!!!!-gets sucked into it and pops out in a big field-

Al:Brother?Where did you go?-shrugs and joins his brother in the big field-

(scene:Link and Navi are walking through the Kokiri Forest.Navi sees the glowy circle(which mysteriously appeared)and mistakes it for her cousin and gets sucked in)

Link: Navi?Hello?-looks around-You there?Weellll....what the hell...-jumps in after her-

(scene:Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking throught Traverse town and mistake the glowy circle(here now?!XD) for a saving point.)

All three:AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(scene:Everyone else I mentioned before get sucked into the glowy thing and land in...THE FIELD!!!)

Me:Hmm...this is getting boring, isn't it Mr. Photo?(check my profile for who he is)

Mr. Photo:.............

Me:WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SUCK AT WRITING?!YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD A PEN!!

Mr. Photo:-picks up a pen and writes an amazing play in 3 seconds-

Me: ... ;.;-sigh..-


(scene:Sora bumps into Link, who tries to kill him with the Kokiri sword, which made Sora draw the Keyblade, and bumped into Ed, which spooked him and he turned his arm into the...whatever it is..., which made Al think that someone was attacking, so he transmuted a tree into a big bazooka, which scares Epona, who goes wild, who hits Navi who draws a tiny sword the size of a pin, who for some reason scares Chiyo, who runs into a dude in a read coat with spikey blonde hair eating donuts on the ground.)
Whoa..that took a while to write..

Everyone:[screaming]WHO ARE YOU?!

End of chapter one!I know it sucks, but I've never sent in a fanfic in my life!!=3Reviews would be nice!
Converting /tmp/phpcME2No to /dev/stdout