Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Night Sky ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The sun's glare spared no one at the parade. Olivier squinted and turned towards Mustang,
who noticed her icy stare, despite battling the sun's heat. He turned towards Hawkeye and
mumbled something as they both left hurriedly.
"H~," Olivier started, though it was already too late.

"General!" The new Fuhrer approached, grinning away.
"Fuhrer." Olivier straightened to a salute.
"At Ease," the old man snickered slyly. "Who would have thought I'd make it here."
At the corner of her eye, Mustang and Hawkeye looked smaller as they made into their vehicle.
It should also be time for her to leave, she thought.
"But of course," the old man continued, "not without the forces from the North."
Olivier gave a nod, "If you'd excuse me, I'd like to take my leave now."
"Of course."

The heat continued, as the already disintegrating troops, engaged in conversations among
themselves after the Fuhrer's dismissal command.
Two shadows picked up her pace and joined her from the side.
"We're ready to leave."
"Yes, General."
"No, wait..." The sound of her steps halted as she turned towards a direction.
"(Sigh) I should pay a visit home since I'll be leaving for Briggs again.
They should already be back from their trip."
Miles and Scar looked to each other.
"Understood, General. We'll wait till further notice at the hotel."
"No need to. Come along, it'll only take awhile anyway."