Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ the outrageous FMA escapade of the harebraineds and feebles ❯ WHERE THE HECK ARE WE? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaz: *sighs*
I'm so tired of repeating this all the time….
I don't own any of the FMA characters * for heaven's sake! Even if I want to! *
All I have are the pathetic ones…
Namely… Kristine, Melanie, Jeremay, Kae and Rhenne…
 
 
Chapter 3: Where the heck are we?
 
+ 3:00 pm +
 
Classes were finally over. Rhenne, Jeremay, Melanie, Kristine, and Kae were on their way home that was only walking distance. They didn't discuss about their dream after what happened earlier. It would be just a waste of breath if they keep on arguing about it. And besides they wouldn't even solve it for sure.
 
Then Rhenne suddenly stopped and turned around. She seemed to have noticed something.
 
“ Where are you going?” Jeremay observed that Rhenne turned back to pick something shiny and silvery lying on the grass.
 
“ Girls! Look what I found!” Rhenne said feverishly. She rushed towards them with a silver pocket watch clinging in her hand.
 
“ What the hell is that?! A pocket watch? But… that looks so old” Kae murmured, “ Let me see that.”
 
Rhenne handed it to Kae, “ Be careful okay. Doesn't it look amazing! It's so unique!” she giggled. “ And just look at that symbol!”
 
“ Hey! I … I know that!” Melanie screamed. “ Let me take a closer look!” she snatched the watch from Kae without even asking any permission. “ Oh my gosh! Is this for real or not!”
 
“ Cut out the suspense! You're killing us!” They all shouted.
 
“ This is the official pocket watch of FMA's state alchemists! Wow! I've never seen an exact copy of it in my entire life! Oh Rhenne…. Can I have this please!” Melanie pleaded.
 
Rhenne abruptly filched the pocket watch from Melanie's tight grip. “ Nah… Uh-sorry dear but I wont. Too bad I found this first and besides I love the design. It's so vintage.” She teased.
 
“ You're so mean!” Melanie burst out. She seemed to be on fire.
Jeremay immediately tapped Melanie at her back. “ Come on! It's just a stupid pocket watch! You don't have to argue over that!” She hushed both Melanie and Rhenne * who looks terrified of Melanie*
 
“ Jeremay's right. Stop acting like kids fighting over a doll.” Kristine smirked.
 
Both Rhenne and Melanie shut their mouths, though they still didn't reconcile.
 
Then Rhenne warily opened the watch. “ Look girls! There something engraved here!” she squealed.
 
Jeremay, Kristine, Melanie*whose still having tantrums*, and Kae went closer to peer on the watch.
 
All of a sudden, a blinding light emerged out of the watch.
 
“ What the hell going on!” Melanie screamed.
 
Subsequently, it was followed with a terrible earthquake. They decided to hold on to each other firmly.
 
“ Girls! I-I … g-guess… t-this. …t-this darn w-watch is…..SUCKING …. US!” Rhenne shouted before they completely vanished.
 
+ Central City+ (FMA)
 
The town was peace and quiet when all of sudden the villagers were alarmed by rowdy screams.
 
“ What is that?!” an old lady *who was busy cleaning the front of her restaurant* pointed out something unusual in the sky. It seemed that the noise was coming from it.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
“MOMMY!!!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!” Rhenne whined. “ Somebody… HELP US!!!”
 
It seemed as if they were falling from sky.
 
No
 
They were actually falling.
 
After the blinding light sucked them, they realized that they were transported to a new dimension.
 
“ WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!”
BANG!
 
They hit straight to the ground. The villagers thought that ferocious unidentified objects just fell from the sky.
 
“ OUCH! That hurts!” Kae cried. She was the most badly injured. Unfortunately, she was only the one who hit the ground.
 
They looked like a knoll. Kae was on the bottom. On top of her were Kristine, Jeremay, Melanie, and Rhenne.
 
“ My head! Darn it! What was that all about?” Rhenne said irritably. She was holding her forehead because of severe pain. It felt like she was swirled around a washing machine.
 
“ Would you mind? MY BONES ARE LIKE GOING TO BE SMASH HERE!” Kae shouted; pushing them to get up.
 
Kristine briskly got on to her feet and immediately looked for her laptop. She felt relived to know that it didn't wreck when they crashed.
 
Melanie whirled around her head with a gleaming face. Her eyes were shining wit amusement. “ Is this a dream? I… I cannot believe this! We're…we're actually transported to FMA world!!!!”
 
“ Huh?” Jeremay pinned her head. She almost dropped her jaw and her eyes were popping with great shock. “ This…. This is the place in my dream!”
 
“ As well as mine!” Kae seconded.
 
Kristine glared at Melanie, “ You mean we are inside… AN ANIME!”
 
“ Yup!”
 
“ Shit! This…. This… is crazy!” Kristine squealed. “ It can't be! What the heck happened? How are we supposed to live in this place? What if we might die here?! I don't want to be stuck here!” she went hysterical.
 
Rhenne slapped Kristine lightly in her face, “ Snap out of it! Stop acting like an idiot!”
 
“ Excuse me? Are you alright?” an old lady asked worriedly. “ You all seemed to be hurt. I'm really sorry for not doing anything because…. Because I was astounded to what I just saw! I have never seen people falling from the sky!” she explained.
 
“ It's okay madam…. We understand…” Jeremay smiled. “ Actually we were also surprised to what happened to us.” She laughed. “ By the way, we're fine… I swear!” she honestly raised her hand.
The old lady felt lightened, “ Well if that's the case, allow me to give you something to eat. It seems that you're all terribly exhausted and tired.
 
“ FOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much madam! You have no idea how hungry we are!” they all laughed.
 
 
Kaz: the next chapter will be a little bit…. Ummmm…. Harsh…+ laughs+
There will be blood <nah… I'm just exaggerating it>
Just check that out.
^_^