Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Sister I Didn't Know ❯ Sister I didn't know ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Sister I Didn’t Know
By ManMadePsyco
A/N: This is a birthday present for Chloe, My sister. HAPPY B-DAY J J J!
Disclaimers: I don’t own Full-Metal Alchemist, nor the Author of it.
________________________________________________________

E d rushed up and down the street, confused. He remembered what had happened only an hour ago.

FLASHBACK START:

Ed was wandering around, tending to his own business, when Al came up in front of him. Apparently, he had been looking for him.

“ Ed,” Al said, panting, ” there’s something for you to see in the post office!”

“ Ohhh…” Ed replied,” Okay……”
So, they had gone to the post office, and there was a letter for both of the Elric Brothers. It was a letter from their sister…… but that was the strange part. They didn’t have a sister.

This is what it said:

Dear Older Brothers,

I have sent this letter to let you know that it’s my 14th birthday today! I would like to have you come to my party! So here’s where it’s located: 2341 Louise Crt., Central City.

I would really love to see you for the first time, so please don’t let me down.


With love,
Your sister, Chloe
:END OF FLASHBACK

This had confused him so much. He had passed by that same address so many times in the last 6 years (For he is now 18) and he didn’t even know his sister lived there!!

When he arrived, he and Al ( With him at the time) knocked on the door. When it was opened, he was shocked. The girl looked like him in a girl’s body! She had the same gold eyes, gold hair, hairstyle, even height (OH, how Ed hated to admit that he was…… height challenged)

“ Oh, hi, ummmm, you’re my brother Edward!” She replied, excited, “ And you’re my older brother Alphonse!!”

She hugged them both and asked them to come in. They agreed and stepped inside. They were shocked to find that all of the state alchemists that they knew were there: Risa, Roy, Armstrong, Hughes, too many to name! And , much to their surprise, Winry was there too!

“ We’re just about to cut the cake!” Chloe said.

They headed to the kitchen and cut the cake. They sang that song, (c’mon, we all know what they sang!) and started to open presents. Now, I can’t say all of them, so I’ll just put the ones listed above. Roy gave her some water alchemy gloves, Risa a blue coat, Armstrong a multiple workout machine, Hughes a picture of his daughter in a frame, and Winry gave her a book called, “ How to Repair Automail”.

Ed twitched at Winry’s present. Probably so she doesn’t have to do it , he thought and snickered.

Ed came up to her and gave her his and Alphonse’s present. “ From both of us!” he said and smiled.

She opened it and stared, wide-eyed and grinning from ear to ear.

“ It’s a book on how to do alchemy!” She exclaimed.

“ Hope you like it.” Ed and Al said in unison.

At the end of the party, everyone went home. Ed and Al stayed behind for a little bit to say goodbye and to not lose contact.

On the way home, Ed said, “ You know what?”
“ What?”
“ I never noticed this before but, I always wanted a sister!”
FIN

Converting /tmp/php2FqzQb to /dev/stdout