Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Spirit of Alchemy ❯ Which Ed is the Real One? ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15: Which Ed is the Real One?


AN: Hey guys! XD So, I promised that I'd have something up by Friday, and it sort of snuck up on me. I was going to go to sleep (I haven't been feeling well lately), but I'm going to write... SOMETHING first, and then I'm going to crash. XD

So, read on, hopefully it will be enjoyable!
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------
Recap:
'Ugh!! Why does that girl have so much control over how I feel??!''Because you lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........'"I do not!""Okay, okay, you don't. So that kiss was absolutely nothing, your feelings of jealousy mean nothing, you're just a weird little kid, who doesn't love anyone and only thinks about helping his brother.'"Exactly."'Okay then.'"What?"'Nothing.'"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Ed asked himself, a twinge of annoyance in his voice.Silence."WHAT?"'Ed and Michi sitting in a treeeeeee--'"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"
------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------
Ed hadn't managed a wink of sleep all night. His every thought was of Michi, and what she was doing to him - as well as what he'd like to be doing (AN: Don't you dare take that pervertedly, you sickos!) to her. He was also trying to figure out how to explain to Al what had happened - Al hadn't asked, and Ed sure as hell wasn't going to explain anything unless it was absolutely necessary.

Beside the troubled blonde, a raven haired girl stirred, yawned, and sat up slowly, sleep still in her violet eyes. "Ed?"

"H-huh? What is it?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were still there. I feel safe when you're with me."

"..Really?"

"Yes!"

"I... I'm glad, Michi."

Michi smiled and made a contented noise. "Good night again Ed."

"Good night, Michi."

--------------------

"Hey! Hey! Michi! Up! We have to get going! C'mooooooooooooooonn! UP!"

"Mmmhhhgwwfff?"

"Get up!!! I ain't carrying you around all day just 'cause you need your beauty sleep!"

"Mggwwwhffff..............MGGWFF!" a very tired Michi protested as her blankets were thrown off of her.

"Get UP! Don't make me use alchemy on you."

"Mmmmguuhhhwufferwufff...." she mumbled tiredly, and rolled over, going back to sleep once again.

-----
AN: Sorry guys. I really don't feel well, and desperately need sleep. I do have SOME of the chapter done now - granted, it's VERY small, but it's just for now. I'll try to update the rest tomorrow, or even later today, depending on when I wake up, but I do really need sleep. I'm about ready to pass out now.