Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Water Alchemist ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"C'mon, brother! Hurry up!" Al yelled as he ran ahead. "I'm not entirely fast because I'm kinda short!" trudged Ed. He scurried and caught up with Al. "Haha! I finally cau-" Then Ed wasn't heard anymore. All that was heard was a crash. Al took a glance back and sure enough, there was the short boy. His body was against a tree. He had surely crashed into it, but there was no discussion about it soon after he was pulled out. He strolled slowly, watching out for more trees. Finally, they arrived at the destination. Right in front of them, Winry's house. They just stared for a minute then Ed walked ahead and knocked on the door loudly. The door creaked open. "Oh, Hi! Boy, do I have a surprise for both of you!" A girl walked behind Winry and held a gun towards her. "Whoa! Who's that???" Ed exclaimed. Winry's face lit up bright. "Well, She's your sister! Her name is Joyce! She came to see you. She's been waiting for a day." Joyce stared at the Ed and Al. She kept staring at them with her light blue eyes then grinned. She motioned her head to the right and said, "Hi!" The boys jaws dropped. How could it be they had a sister and never knew?!?